Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default how would you react if your neighbor did this to you ????

ok people this is what's going on . here's the facts .
1 may of 2011 my mother 67 years old bought a street level condominium . at the beginning of june she sent letters to her immediate surrounding neighbors alerting them there would be some remodeling going on in her condo . she did this PRIOR to the beginning of the project. she DID NOT have to send the letters but had done this as a curtesy alerting them of the potential noise and wanted to re assure them there would not be any going on after dinner time hours 6-7 pm ish . she also told them it would be going on most of that summer 2-3 months . the crew working on her condo respected my mother's wishes and never worked past 7 pm. well in late august last year the construction was done and mom moved into her now lovely updated condo . the downstairs neighbor has since sent threatening letters through her lawyer as well letters herself . threatening to sue my mother for making to much noise . intrestingly enough part of the construction consisted of special flooring being put in to minimize noise so as to be kind to this neighbor threatening to sue . i've read at least one letter she sent my mother and it clearly states shes threatening to extortion intentions . the woman wants money for her "suffering". now mom got a letter from the woman she has to let a crew in her house to test this flooring and see how noise resistent it is . i'd love to know what you all think . thanks goodlilfemme
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodlilfemme For This Useful Post: