Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Arkansas Forums

Old 04-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Anyone wanna meet up at Pride in Conway?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #22
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Anyone wanna meet up at Pride in Conway?

I miss doing all the good stuff being a state away

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #23
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default 30 and Bored

Hey alot of those things did sound like fun. I live in Hot Springs, but cant seem to find any circle of friends. Conway pride sounds cool! Never been to to the other springs but never had anyone to take oh well

nicetgurl_26@yahoo.com add me!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #24
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldnt mind
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #25
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa, when is it? I checked the map and I see it's a direct shot up I40 from I35.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 04-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #26
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

las68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool yippie

Heck yeah let's all meet up for pride in conway. I live here and there isn't any buzzzz yet. I'll check and see when it is and let ya'll know. But Medusa is the guru here, so she may beat me to it. Hey I was thinking all of us Arkansas folks should descend on Petit Jean Mtn. one Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Anyone else think this is a good idea??
las68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #27
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Default Conway Pride!

"The 7th Annual Conway Pride Parade and Festival will be held Sunday, June 6, 2010. This year’s parade and festival is sponsored by John Schenck and Robert Loyd in association with the Center of Artistic Revolution (CAR).
Line up is at 2 pm at the “Pink House,” with the parade beginning at 3 pm.
Vendors will be on site at Simon Park after the parade.
Lots of entertainment to be announced
very soon!"

I talked to the Director for the Center for Artistic Revolution over the weekend and it sounds like Little Rock is not having a Pride celebration this year so Conway will be our time to REPRESENT!
It's a small-ish celebration in Conway but a good chance for all of us to get to know each other!

NiceT! Wolfy! Las! I bet we could get Casey35 and her partner to meet up with us and I know that Niceguy would meet up too. Might be nice to get a group together and go eat afterwards or just chit-chat over coffee.

Im also down with Petite Jean, Las! The weather has been so beautiful lately, that sounds perfect
Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #28
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

las68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputationlas68 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink woohoo!

See, I told you she would beat me to it. Lol! I was on the way back and it was already posted!
Medusa, how do we organize the Petit Jean thingie? I spent all day there yesterday and the picnic area by the boathouse is perfect. It's out of the way of campers and is huge with lots of tables trees and wildlife.
Lisa
Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #29
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by las68 View Post
See, I told you she would beat me to it. Lol! I was on the way back and it was already posted!
Medusa, how do we organize the Petit Jean thingie? I spent all day there yesterday and the picnic area by the boathouse is perfect. It's out of the way of campers and is huge with lots of tables trees and wildlife.
Lisa

I think we should pick a day and time and just tell folks to be there or else!

You wanna do like a potluck-type thing or maybe get a pavillion and do some grilling out? CAN we even grill out there? I know we have lots of folks who love to eat and I would love the chance to meet some new people.

I am thinking Niceguy would come and I bet we could get TexMexLez to come.

Wolfy? You wanna drive in for something like that?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #30
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
I think we should pick a day and time and just tell folks to be there or else!

You wanna do like a potluck-type thing or maybe get a pavillion and do some grilling out? CAN we even grill out there? I know we have lots of folks who love to eat and I would love the chance to meet some new people.

I am thinking Niceguy would come and I bet we could get TexMexLez to come.

Wolfy? You wanna drive in for something like that?

If you and Jack have the room, I'll put aside that weekend. I need a place to hang with people I know and it's not here in my town or for that matter my state. No one does much of anything here.

I know Niceguy can use some help with renovations, so maybe I'll be able to make a couple trips your way if it's not finished yet. It's only about 5 hours or so.

Maybe for the parade, you might consider us walking or riding in it to display BFP or watching from the sidelines while holding a BFP Banner that I'm sure someone can make.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #31
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Maybe for the parade, you might consider us walking or riding in it to display BFP or watching from the sidelines while holding a BFP Banner that I'm sure someone can make.

This is actually exactly what I was thinking

I ordered a 6-foot-long banner just about 3 hours ago for this very purpose! I figure we can walk in the parade, represent, or even set up a booth and pass out business cards or give info to the local community.
It would be hella fun and a great way to get folks to come out, come out, wherever they are!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #32
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
This is actually exactly what I was thinking

I ordered a 6-foot-long banner just about 3 hours ago for this very purpose! I figure we can walk in the parade, represent, or even set up a booth and pass out business cards or give info to the local community.
It would be hella fun and a great way to get folks to come out, come out, wherever they are!

GMTA

I'm in, walk in and for passing out cards or whatever else you want to give out I'd tell you if it wasn't expensive, to give out small bottles of water with the BFP logo on them. I used to work for a place that would do that when they sponsored a golf outing for customers. I don't know who printed the labels.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #33
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

Smile woohoo!

Yes you can grill there. I think there is a meeting pavillion, but it may cost to rent. Each pinic table has a personal grill, I took my own. A potluck would work. We may need to get in touch with the visitors center for info. I know the car show is june 15th-17th, so it will busy!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #34
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by las68 View Post
Yes you can grill there. I think there is a meeting pavillion, but it may cost to rent. Each pinic table has a personal grill, I took my own. A potluck would work. We may need to get in touch with the visitors center for info. I know the car show is june 15th-17th, so it will busy!

Awesome! - I'll see if we can get something rounded up. Even if we don't get a huge pavillion, even an area for all of us to set up lawnchairs and some music works for me.
Now, someone better know how to grill some mean dogs and burgers
Old 04-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #35
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Awesome! - I'll see if we can get something rounded up. Even if we don't get a huge pavillion, even an area for all of us to set up lawnchairs and some music works for me.
Now, someone better know how to grill some mean dogs and burgers

If it doesn't outrun me, I can grill it

Old 04-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #36
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

Cool

Hot digitty!!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #37
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Are we all geared up for our walk?

Do we have the banner yet?

I can almost smell the food cooking on the grill.

Fun, Fun, Fun

Old 06-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #38
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Hey aren't any of you excited about this weekend......yes, it's here.
So get loud and be proud. Also, get those walking shoes out because ya'll are gonna need them.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #39
SUV09ST

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Relationship Status:
single

SUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really nice
Default Thanks

Quote:
"The 7th Annual Conway Pride Parade and Festival will be held Sunday, June 6, 2010. This year’s parade and festival is sponsored by John Schenck and Robert Loyd in association with the Center of Artistic Revolution (CAR).
Line up is at 2 pm at the “Pink House,” with the parade beginning at 3 pm.
Vendors will be on site at Simon Park after the parade.
Lots of entertainment to be announced
very soon!"

I talked to the Director for the Center for Artistic Revolution over the weekend and it sounds like Little Rock is not having a Pride celebration this year so Conway will be our time to REPRESENT!
It's a small-ish celebration in Conway but a good chance for all of us to get to know each other!

NiceT! Wolfy! Las! I bet we could get Casey35 and her partner to meet up with us and I know that Niceguy would meet up too. Might be nice to get a group together and go eat afterwards or just chit-chat over coffee.

Im also down with Petite Jean, Las! The weather has been so beautiful lately, that sounds perfect
hey ,, thanks for the information , I move to Jonesboro from out of state .. that would be a good way meet new friends..
SUV09ST is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SUV09ST For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #40
las68

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
single

Cool

Has anyone given any thought about meeting up at Petit Jean? Sorry I've been out of touch for a little while. I know the weather is a lil HOT right now, what about September?