Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pityphuck and Michfest 2014

Twas a wonderful year for Michigan Womyn's Festival here in 2014. Thanks to Happy_Go_Lucky for inviting dear vagina to accompany her to the Festival.

Being a Festie Firstie I was not sure what to expect. I had attended many other festivals in the past, especially attending BurningMan 3 years in a row. However, I would never imagine what it would be like to attend a festival that is all for women by women. All the stages and building is done by women. And only women are invited to attend.

It was beautiful to see so many lesbians, Femme/Butch couples and other women together celebrating sisterhood for 1 week. The festival provided entertainment in the forms of comedy, singing, dancing and poetry. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was provided... and there were multiple workshops going on all day.

My impression of the festival is beyond what words could possibly describe. The atmosphere was thick with so much woman centered sexuality, even dear vagina got a pityphuck during the festival. Please welcome our dear sister FemmeSinceThursday.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post: