Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #181
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hola

Hi, I am single and a femme---lol have no clue what I am doing-- but here goes....
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweepea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #182
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single too but not FTM's or butches here in NJ that I know of..
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 01:06 AM   #183
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default A Femme-FTM/Butch gathering

Hi Aall. We are having a mini gathering in Minneapolis Oct 22 - 24, 2010 and I am here to recruit. Of course as a single femme I am very happy to invite single FTM/butches. At the same time, there are quite a few single butches/FTMs coming to the little bash and there appears to be a slight shortage of single femmes coming at this time. Well i just felt that single femmes should know about this opportunity . We are in the planning stages but please feel free to im me for more info and let me know if your interested in coming.

April; aka hot-not
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:59 PM   #184
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone :-)

just running through quick and waving hello to all ..
and bumping this thread!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #185
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I too wonder why people dont date anymore! As soon as you go out, wham, they want to plant their shoes under the bed and their gutchies in a drawer. No thanks. At 53, I am D.O.N.E. with move ins. No one is going to live with me again. And personally, I would prefer a long distance dating than someone where I live. And yes, I can date long distance. I enjoy a car ride, have traveled by plane and train and bus (never again by bus!), as well as my dates have to come to see me. I dont want someone under foot all the time. I dont need someone in my bed, let alone on my couch 24/7. I have become a very independent woman these past two years. Now, if someone locally could keep my boundaries I set, then yeah, I would date them too, but my experience has been that once you date someone locally and go out more than 5 times together, everyone locally considers you off limits to anyone else. Now how can I date if everyone considers me "taken"?

I wonder if anyone else feels this way about dating long distance? I know I have had some people negate my long distance relationships as though they arent REAL relationships. Shame on them for being so narcissistic that only their way is the right way. I just shake my head and consider the source. Not everyone has the same needs. Not everyone has the same needs in relationships. Let alone in dating.

Some might argue its an expensive date if you have to buy a ticket and some might say there would be assumed sexual privelages right off the bat. I counter that 10 local dates could cost the same amount as a ticket. And no, there is no assumed sexual privelages! Yikes! Why not pass the plate around and take up a donation to just buy sex! Why bother with dating at all!!!!

i would agree, that dating is a long lost art. it does seem that "dating" someone means you're off the market. if you date more than one person, you're automatically a player. wtf?

i would also agree on the LDR issue, as well. i don't know that i'm suitable for cohabitation any more. maybe, but maybe not. i'm more interested in finding someone who has a life and wants to make a little room for me...not someone looking to be "completed" by another. hell, i'm at the doorstep of 53 and don't have the time (nor the interest) in games...

at this stage, sex is a bonus. i'm more interested in companionship and good conversation...someone i whose company i enjoy. the chasing my dick days are behind me, i think...although the right person might have me chasing them.

these are great points, thanks for bringing them up.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #186
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just coming in to say hi to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #187
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #188
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

passing through to say hello again..
this thread doesn't get used enough!

maybe we need to throw a party and have some fun in here, heh

The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #189
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooooh Yes!!!!!
Let's have a party!!!!!!!

Morning Everyone!!!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 07:27 AM   #190
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

*hauls out the ticklebox of decorations and gets the music*
woohooo, glad someone is in with me!!

morning Maggie!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #191
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
*hauls out the ticklebox of decorations and gets the music*
woohooo, glad someone is in with me!!

morning Maggie!
Ticklebox? Love it!!! Great name!!!
I'm in and hoping others will join us!!!
If not, well, we will make it super fabulous for us!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #192
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, just zoomin' by...sippin' coffee and thinking, that I'm ready to date again, but not so much into the LDR thing...been there done that..not going to say "never" but....
Y'all have a great day.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #193
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Ticklebox? Love it!!! Great name!!!
I'm in and hoping others will join us!!!
If not, well, we will make it super fabulous for us!!!!!!
fabulous for us it may very well be!
but, maybe others will get jealous and follow us in... *points to the ticklebox* it's fulla goodies!

Old 10-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #194
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
Hi everyone, just zoomin' by...sippin' coffee and thinking, that I'm ready to date again, but not so much into the LDR thing...been there done that..not going to say "never" but....
Y'all have a great day.
welcome !! *waves*
hope you had a great day too!

Old 10-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #195
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone!!!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and make some beautiful memories this weekend!!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #196
Spoon

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie Geek. Sofa King Queer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Searching.

Spoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST Reputation

Single Femme-ish here to *bump* this thread! Hi, everyone!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #197
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Yay!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Gonna *Bump Bump Bump* with you!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #198
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Fabulous Friday Everyone!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and make lots of memories this weekend!!!

Old 11-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #199
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday Everyone!

Make it Freaky

Make it Fabulous

Make it how you want it to be!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #200
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Happy Friday Everyone!

Make it Freaky

Make it Fabulous

Make it how you want it to be!
YES!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!

I agree 100%!!!

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual