Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #981
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Camping, fishing, swimming, lil' grillin' and beer drinkin' and some music and we got us a party...
Guess we just need to get out the calendar and throw a dart at it..

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #982
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

...almost finished building the teleporter.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #983
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Guess we just need to get out the calendar and throw a dart at it..
If we're gonna do it in Texas, I'm in... Just let me know when....
Old 02-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #984
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Well, y'all keep me posted! I'm definitely in for a camping trip! You know, its always a good idea to bring a Girl Scout along when you go camping... lol!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #985
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Texas is one place I've not visited.....yet

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #986
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
Well, y'all keep me posted! I'm definitely in for a camping trip! You know, its always a good idea to bring a Girl Scout along when you go camping... lol!
So are you bringing cookies?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #987
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just stopping by....

Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend
Old 02-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #988
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
...almost finished building the teleporter.
How's this coming along Jesse? The camping list is getting long and you know femmes don't like to be kept waiting. No pressure though

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #989
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
How's this coming along Jesse? The camping list is getting long and you know femmes don't like to be kept waiting. No pressure though

Well, it's like this... seems that Nemo fella caused our weather to be a lil on the iffy side the past couple of days. It has been raining off and on... more on than off. So I stayed inside and played with the food dehydrator.

Besides, Texas is too far to travel for a camping trip even with a teleporter. Have you see the price of fuel for those things lately? Ya'll have fun though, and I'll be out in the woods somewhere around here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #990
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm, what is a teleporter? Says the femme that can wait for the answer......lol
Quote:
Well, it's like this... seems that Nemo fella caused our weather to be a lil on the iffy side the past couple of days. It has been raining off and on... more on than off. So I stayed inside and played with the food dehydrator.

Besides, Texas is too far to travel for a camping trip even with a teleporter. Have you see the price of fuel for those things lately? Ya'll have fun though, and I'll be out in the woods somewhere around here.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #991
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Ummm, what is a teleporter? Says the femme that can wait for the answer......lol

Ever watch Star Trek? Short answer- A teleporter is a theoretical Sci-fi version of transportation of a person or persons from one place to the other. Other more modern thoughts on the subject have to do with wormhole theory.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #992
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Ummm..

Sorry, I know nothing of this "Star Track " stuff. That's right, I'm one of those..lol

I'll be full of questions.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #993
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Never seen Star Trek? Serious? Hmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek
Old 02-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #994
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

Nope, Never

I do know characters and the secret hand signal, but never saw a show or movie. However, teleporter sounds like something Marty McFly should of had..lol
Quote:
Never seen Star Trek? Serious? Hmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek

Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #995
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Nope, Never

I do know characters and the secret hand signal, but never saw a show or movie. However, teleporter sounds like something Marty McFly should of had..lol
you have some catching up to do

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #996
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So are you bringing cookies?
Now what kind of Girl Scout would I be if I didn't bring cookies!?!?
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #997
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

lol! Well this thread digressed beautifully into the vortex of geekdom! While we are on the subject, if I had to choose, I'd rather travel in the TARDIS than be beamed by Scotty. Just sayin...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #998
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:
Texas is one place I've not visited.....yet
Trev,

You just might like Texas. It's a pretty friendly place and we have some very pretty femmes...
Old 02-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #999
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Trev,

You just might like Texas. It's a pretty friendly place and we have some very pretty femmes...
Kent I have heard that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #1000
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
lol! Well this thread digressed beautifully into the vortex of geekdom! While we are on the subject, if I had to choose, I'd rather travel in the TARDIS than be beamed by Scotty. Just sayin...
Heck I'd love to travel in either one! Ol Scotty saved the team's butt many a time by beaming them up before some something or other ate them! Lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual