Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #1141
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

i say split Your time, Your allowed to be here 6 months at a time - i think You'd really enjoy it here

Hmm if You weren't let back into the States what would i do? Umm, keep You? *giggles*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #1142
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Chuckle
Now how did I know you would say that....could be the two years of knowing a certain girl....be careful what you wish for

So do tell what would you do if you kept Me to make Me deal with that cold we have had this conversation before but be warned I have a long memory and the night is young for a guy in a flirting playful mood....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #1143
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
Hi Jen...do you have any special holiday plans this year....me I am treating myself to a no school no work or homework day.....
Christmas with the kids... then... trying to workout New Years plans in Seaside with a few friend... would be wonderful to get away, and I so love Oregon.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #1144
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

yes Sir W/we have had this conversation many times before but i swear it never gets old

Dealing with the cold is easy - lots of hot chocolate and tons of snuggling of course; the way the snow falls sometimes just lightly and the lights that are downtown during xmas time are just gorgeous. Being curled up on the couch in a nice warm blanket, watching tv or movies and sharing kisses are always of keeping You occupied during the cold months

Old 12-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #1145
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Christmas with the kids... then... trying to workout New Years plans in Seaside with a few friend... would be wonderful to get away, and I so love Oregon.
Well you're close enough you will just have to come visit and let me show you the cool parts of Portland. I have discovered some wonderful places here for just about anything.....
Old 12-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #1146
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
Well you're close enough you will just have to come visit and let me show you the cool parts of Portland. I have discovered some wonderful places here for just about anything.....
Ahh... but I wont be driving... LOL. So perhaps you will just have to come meet me on the coast for coffee!!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #1147
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Ahh... but I wont be driving... LOL. So perhaps you will just have to come meet me on the coast for coffee!!
Now that is one thing I haven't done yet have coffee on the West Coast done it on the east and want to make it to your coast so I may just have to find time in my schedule to head further west
Old 12-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #1148
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
yes Sir W/we have had this conversation many times before but i swear it never gets old

Dealing with the cold is easy - lots of hot chocolate and tons of snuggling of course; the way the snow falls sometimes just lightly and the lights that are downtown during xmas time are just gorgeous. Being curled up on the couch in a nice warm blanket, watching tv or movies and sharing kisses are always of keeping You occupied during the cold months
Chuckle you're bad is all I need to say and this is My first winter with only one snow fall and I don't miss it....pretty or not....*shaking My head* just a bad influence that's what you are
Old 12-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #1149
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

well i don't see You complaining Sir, though if You don't wanna visit here in winter atleast You'd like the summers

Old 12-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #1150
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Wishing all the singles a Happy Holidays....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #1151
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

same to You Sir

Old 12-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #1152
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Good Morning and Happy Holidays!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas...
Old 12-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #1153
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi..

Single here in North Texas. It's so damn cold this morning. Yesterday, it was very sunny and warm. Hell, I took a couple of awesome kiddos fishing yesterday. We can't do that today. Maybe a movie? What's your plans today? Anyone have any exciting New Year's plans?
Old 12-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #1154
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Still single as the year comes to a close

But I feel 2014 holds so many promises for me I am able to smile and day dream about holding someone special close to me as I wish 2014 farewell and say hi to 2015....
That gives me a year I better do something about my crazy schedule to insure this happens
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #1155
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Single is the absolute ticket for me , I know. I haven't been involved in a long-term relationship in more than 21 years. That's over, but close friendships are priceless. I'm blessed with some wonderful people who are very close to me. None of them are from this community, but all are respectful of my identity as a single FtM.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #1156
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

my hope is to find love in 2014 but i am just happy making new friends and getting to know people

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #1157
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I am ready for amazing things in 2014. I have a good feeling about this.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #1158
Equinox

How Do You Identify?:

Equinox is on a distinguished road
Smile

I just wanted to come by and say hello to everyone!
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #1159
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

checking in to this thread as well .....waves to the fellow singles
Old 01-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #1160
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Hello Nik and Equinox, hope your both having a wonderful Monday

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual