Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Tomorrow you will wake up and You will be God.

I'm torn between saying oh shit and it's about time.

If I was God, I would do the following:

1. command someone to build a new ark so we could start over. Free will has made a mockery of the perfect design. Need to redefine free will too.

2. replace the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit with George Lucas, Steven Speilberg, and Ron Howard - with their creativity and imagination, I figure they can create an awesome human epic.

3. the only stipulations I would place on them would be:

~Snow gets her McRib request providing BK brings back the bacon mushroom cheeseburger.

~the weather and temperature would be to my liking always

~abolish hot flashes. They serve no purpose except for creating more laundry.

~replace the Body of Christ wafers with pizza bagels, keep the wine (for recovering Catholics like myself)

~matriarchal rather than patriarchal society

~men would have wombs. I figure if they want to control reproduction, they should have a bigger role in the process and the booboo outcomes

~abolish praying. The whining, wishing and bargaining are annoying and cutting into my internet and arcade time.

~abolish man made, self serving religion. I figure with FB and twitter, I can handle what people need to know.

~create do overs like Groundhog Day, the movie. Can do it over and over until you get it right.

I just had to account for 1 day right? Tomorrow someone else is God right?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #2
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Im not sure theres a God, I like to keep an open mind - I wouldn't want to be God, he/she gets blamed for everything - yet the believers - when disaster strikes really come to Gods aid and say things like "he works in mysterious ways" or "its Gods will" - when children starve or people are being tortured to death. Its unpalletable to most people, esp. in the west to even consider that what happens to us is a result of karma and that theres actually no such thing as an innocent child - we are all born according to where we left off in a previous life - I think if God does exist and he created the universe - he probably said "here you are - you got the basics - get on with and lets see how you do" - the free will thing - we are blaming man for global warming - I don't suppose chopping down rain forests etc helps much but then pollution didn't cause the ice age! God is also said to be our judge - and I also wouldn't want to do that - I feel we can only judge ourselves in a moral and spiritual way and we know whats right or wrong - its inbuilt in our conscience as spiritual beings.
So - if I were appointed as God (it wouldn't be of my own choosing) I wouldn't produce commandments, I would ask people to think before they act - how would I feel if someone said/did that to me and as no one would want to be hurt, murdered, tortured, starved, beaten, raped etc etc etc, then they wouldn't do it to others - its simple, we'd all then be perfect and there wouldn't be any need to believe in a God.........if only
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Tomorrow you will wake up and You will be God.

What kind of God would you be? What would you have as priorities on your God agenda? What would your commandments be? What would you consider a sin? What would you do with people when they die? What would you do with the people who had done very bad things?
I would be a problem solving God with the power to create clarity for all. A cross between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan. I would still invoke free thinking in all humans and let them make their own choices and when they make crappy ones me or one of my minions would appear to them and tell them to knock their shit off! Seriously, if i am gonna be God, I would want it to be commonplace for me to appear to humans for whatever reason I choose. My commandment would be "Don't do shady shit or else!". Sin would be based on the Santa theory, I will know if you are naughty or nice. *winkwink* You would all still be just stardust to me. *startover*
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I think this is something I would say if I were GOD::

Old 11-21-2013, 06:06 AM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking A Commandment that should always be

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping Grant's minions look like this:

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm hoping Grant's minions look like this:

Gemme I totally repped him and said I wanted to be a minion.....

I would be like this!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: