Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 06-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #1
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Default How to upload pics/play in arcade from Iphone

Hope somebody can help? I use an IPhone 6 and I'm trying to put pics in my gallery but it keeps saying images are too big?? Also, I'm trying to play games in the arcade but it says my device isn't supported by an adobe flash player? I am pretty much computer illiterate so I hope someone can explain what I need to do in real simple steps??
Old 06-10-2016, 05:02 AM   #2
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think there is anything you can do. I use iPhone 6plus and I sure can't figure it out. Also unable to reply to pics in the gallery. I think we're just out of luck. But would be great if I'm wrong and someone knows a trick!
Old 06-10-2016, 05:49 AM   #3
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Hope somebody can help? I use an IPhone 6 and I'm trying to put pics in my gallery but it keeps saying images are too big?? Also, I'm trying to play games in the arcade but it says my device isn't supported by an adobe flash player? I am pretty much computer illiterate so I hope someone can explain what I need to do in real simple steps??
Hi friend, look at the thread Member's Helping Member's. There are instructions on uploading photos there. I had issues too.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: