Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 04-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #21
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

I feel in order to be loved one has to love oneself. The more I love myself, the more I can love someone else. Expectations? Well, I think the more I love being in the company of someone who can be themselves, by sharing laughter, conversation, heartaches, etc., the more I feel I have found my "best friend" and this is a feeling no one can express in mere words. In essence, they show their love, and in return, I show them love back.
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Oh. I was waiting for an opportunity to post another one of June's unpopular (and personal) opinions.

Rule #1 - Femmes Always Run The Fuck. Even when they're taking it from behind.

Judging from comments received I would have to say it's not such an unpopular opinion. But we would like to believe we are in charge of something other than holding your purses while you try on a new pair of shoes.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #23
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Judging from comments received I would have to say it's not such an unpopular opinion. But we would like to believe we are in charge of something other than holding your purses while you try on a new pair of shoes.
I let my G/F work on the pumbing sometimes too...you know, on those rare occasions when holding my purse is not enough.

Old 04-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #24
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I let my G/F work on the pumbing sometimes too...you know, on those rare occasions when holding my purse is not enough.

Well, I do feel the love when the purse matches my boots.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #25
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh. I was waiting for an opportunity to post another one of June's unpopular (and personal) opinions.

O June, June, June. I'll be first in line to buy your book of rules! I love a good laugh.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #26
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Effort; when I communicate my needs, make an effort by listening and then making the appropriate changes. If there is anything I need to do differently, let me know and I'll make the changes. Effort means a lot to me.... I don't expect perfection but some effort and mutual give and take is lets me know that i'm loved, which I am feeling presently... I am feeling the 'love'
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #27
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Fucking running shoes, right?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #28
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here, honey, hold my football while I do the Touchdown Dance.

Why'd you have to take it there June? Now I need a cold shower.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #29
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Fucking running shoes, right?

Usually clogs, I like the wood.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #30
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

kind gestures..kisses..emotional intimacy
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #31
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default love this thread!!

Strong trust bond...
I would rather someone talk to me about a fear or insecurity before making up stuff in their head about it. I know I am gonna try like hell to do the same.

Checking in with each other regularly...
I am gonna approach the person I am with and ask if everything is ok with the relationship. I am gonna ask if there is something I can do to make things easier/smoother. I am gonna ask if I am igniting the fire on the regular or if I need to step it up. My expectation is my partner do the same. I have had some great all night long conversations from this approach.

Support the girl and the growth...
I am a proud sponsor of the "you go on and grow girl" club . No membership fee required to join. Life is short and we all gotta get our piece of the pie in every compartment of our lives. I need this to be reciprocated.

Common interests and support of things that are not so commonly interesting to one party or the other. Enthusiasm

Passion and input please and I am not talking about sex. I am referring to opinions about the life we are living and having them.

Sex is important to me in a relationship in order to feel loved. I am a lover of fucking and having painful raw dirty random renedevouz's so I am gonna be cruising my mate constantly inside the home and outside the home. I like to feel this reciprocated.

this makes me feel loved and secure
this also makes me feel loved and secure

willingness to negotiate is a good quality

i may or may not be back to post more...
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #32
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Smile just her

Apparently, all I ever needed was a sweet, brilliant, pixie Cubana with an amazing mind, incredible passion, raucous humor, and divine soul.

Life with my Queen makes me feel intensely loved.

Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #33
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Apparently, all I ever needed was a sweet, brilliant, pixie Cubana with an amazing mind, incredible passion, raucous humor, and divine soul.

Life with my Queen makes me feel intensely loved.

Ditto, 'cept mine is Polish and comes complete with torture equipment.
*sigh* Life is GRAND!

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #34
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I let her carry everything (even though I am the stronger) and I try to remember to let her move the heavy furniture... Isn't that enought.. sheese..

Hehe
Old 04-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #35
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I LOL each and every time I see this posted..something so simple as "run the fuck" gets me each time ..ahahaha..

ok anyyyyyyyway lol..

I have no one way to feel love..I think each person loves differently..and each person recieves love differently..I remember the first time my first (ex) told me she loved me..she kept staring at me over dinner..and of course I asked what? and she said I need to show you..so she took my hand and traced the words I love you on it..it was a moment I know I will never forget..because without words she showed me..it was what our relationship was all about..showing!..it was in the "doing' of something not the "saying" of it..

Now fast forward 20+ years and its in all ways..I love to be romanced..I love to have notes left in places like my lunch box or car door..just saying..hello beautiful..it takes my breath for that moment..that is very powerful for me..I love to hear it as well..but..to me loving a partner must encompass what the word Partner truely means to you..it means everything to me..we share everything..im your rock you are mine..I do not feel the need to be reassured 24/7 of your love for me..but when we are together It will be known, felt..in a touch a certain look..the tone of voice in the conversation we are having. Im a queen and treat hym like a king..and I reap the rewards from that..it is unspoken yet it is the loudest I have ever heard it!..

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #36
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Usually clogs, I like the wood.
I like the "wood" too!" lol sorry had to

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:19 PM   #37
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
For me to FEEL loved and secure...

Show me you love me by being mindful of me... By listening when I say something is important to me... by being consistancy in your actions...

For me to FEEL loved.. I need to trust that I can count on you... If I don't then I start building walls, taking back my trust, my belief in you... I won't rely on you, won't expect anything... and for me.. that's the beginning of the end...

For me... Romance is wonderful, but it's not what makes me KNOW that I am loved...
And Im the same exact way except I enjoy Romance
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #38
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It scares me when I agree with you.

This may or may not be one of those times.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #39
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about this tonight, as I drove into the driveway after dinner out with some old work friends. After five years together, I still feel so loved and so loving. The two go hand in hand. I'm so appreciative of the "little things" she does and gives me every day which all amount to support, validation, and kindness. Contrasted with my past marriage, which seemed to be all about changing me, "helping me" overcome my weaknesses, and expecting me to meet his needs as a prerequisite to meeting my own. I felt like shit all the time. I've never been younger, sexier, prettier, smarter, more important, and more worthy of respect and adoration. Imagine that. So, to feel loved I need to be truly...loved. For me, that means support, validation, and kindness. It's so easy for me to return in kind when I feel so good.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #40
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I had a terribly cynical post composed in my head, but I think I will go with this instead....

Acceptance.

There are just certain things I need accepted from the get-go and I feel loved and things go smoothly. They are, in no order of importance...

- Accept the fact that I am a nice guy. I am not going to treat you poorly. It's just not in me. If you are the kind of girl who is attracted to jerks, do us both a favor and move along.

- Accept that between early April and late October my attention is deeply divided between baseball and everything else in the universe.

- Accept that I am not that much a "do it yourself" guy anymore. I'm more a "hire someone and give me the bill" kind of guy. This comes with age.

- Accept that I have old-fashioned manners and they are automatic.

- Accept that I have worked hard to communicate with women in an open, honest and direct fashion. If you can't take the heat, don't step foot in my furnace room, doll.

- Accept that I work a lot. I mean, a lot. And if it's an election year, a nice vacation awaits for you the day after the first Tuesday in November. My treat.

- Accept that I like to give gifts, buy flowers and don't like any fuss whatsoever on my birthday.

- Accept that I sometimes like to wear my green sweatshirt with more holes than a sponge when I am lounging on the couch reading a sports magazine.

- Accept that I like time alone and I'm perfectly fine when you go out with the girls.

- Accept the fact that stress makes me horny and I have a very stressful job lately.

- Accept the fact, too, that if I come home from work and find you in one of my dress shirts and nothing else, it is game on.

I'm sure there's more...but I'm finding it to easy to drift to cynical lately. We all deserve love. And if everyone clearly stated their needs from the start, I think there'd be a whole hell of a lot less heartbreak.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote