Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What attracts you to Ftms ......

This is open to all !

What is it that attracts you to Ftms or Mtf and if there are some turn offs as well . Why you would or wouldn't consider dating or being in a relationship with etc ...

Looking forward to reading your thoughts
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

... there cute.... hehe..
ok all kiding aside......

im more of well personality, character and who they are as a person.... not whats in the pants so to speak.... yes I would date someone that is ftm/TG

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Billy, FTM's are men. in my book. I am occasionally attracted to men, so I am occasionally attracted to an FTM. That is quite different for me, than my attraction to Butches, or my attraction to women, which tends to be Butches.. and much more all encompassing, which is to say I am way too often attracted to people I don't necessarily like or wish to partner with.
Make any sense?
I have occasionally dated an FTM, post transition, and found it ..difficult, but .. for the right fit, I wouldn't say I would never do that again.
But t hen I admit I find the idea of dating anyone, a tad moot
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Merrick and Morning star
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
owen4u1904

How Do You Identify?:
trans/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

owen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant future
Default My ftms

I am on youtube and I know quite a few ftms through that one cause they have all documented their transistion (sp?). But most I know....I know their personality. And to be honest, I am attracted to bio males but I would never be in a relationship with them. However, which is something I dont get it...but I love who I love. I am a person...and I am very attracted to ftms and I have dated an ftm once. It was during their transition phase though. Overall though, its personality through and through.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
This is open to all !

What is it that attracts you to Ftms or Mtf and if there are some turn offs as well . Why you would or wouldn't consider dating or being in a relationship with etc ...

Looking forward to reading your thoughts

I've dated an FTM and it didn't work for (at least) one very important reason....he wanted no connection to his previous life or community. So, for me to consider dating an FTM, he'd have to want to remain a part of....or at least acknowledge....the community that I am (and will continue to be) a part of and connected to.

Oh, and looks don't hurt either. *grin*

Turn offs are pretty much the same across the gender and/or sexuality board for me....not being kind to small children, elderly women crossing the road and waitstaff will not earn anyone any cookies from me. Basically, take pride in your appearance and self and try to be the best person you can be (aka not being a douche bag, which we all are very capable of being) and understand that I will be trying to do the same and, on different days, we will have different success rates.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #7
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I've dated an FTM and it didn't work for (at least) one very important reason....he wanted no connection to his previous life or community. So, for me to consider dating an FTM, he'd have to want to remain a part of....or at least acknowledge....the community that I am (and will continue to be) a part of and connected to.

Oh, and looks don't hurt either. *grin*

Turn offs are pretty much the same across the gender and/or sexuality board for me....not being kind to small children, elderly women crossing the road and waitstaff will not earn anyone any cookies from me. Basically, take pride in your appearance and self and try to be the best person you can be (aka not being a douche bag, which we all are very capable of being) and understand that I will be trying to do the same and, on different days, we will have different success rates.
Thanks Gemme !

I was just saying the other day , I am not sorry that I was born female .If I had been born male I would have missed out on meeting and dating some awesome people I would not be able to take part in things like the Prom coming up in Aug ...So I try to stay connected to the community ...I don't ever want Me to change the way someone Id's
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Thanks Gemme !

I was just saying the other day , I am not sorry that I was born female .If I had been born male I would have missed out on meeting and dating some awesome people I would not be able to take part in things like the Prom coming up in Aug ...So I try to stay connected to the community ...I don't ever want Me to change the way someone Id's
Exactly!

Our own identities are fine. But when it crosses that line and forces your partner to change theirs to conform or to keep you, then that's just not right.

I agree; our community has some awesome folks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I guess I would have to say that I am first attracted to Someone's personality first....their spirit...their soul....and oh, look!....He's an FtM.....ok then.

I appreciate the male energy, to be certain (and other things <smile> ), but I also appreciate the two~spirited guy....something with which bio males don't seem to be blessed.

Did that make sense?

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #10
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I guess I would have to say that I am first attracted to Someone's personality first....their spirit...their soul....and oh, look!....He's an FtM.....ok then.

I appreciate the male energy, to be certain (and other things <smile> ), but I also appreciate the two~spirited guy....something with which bio males don't seem to be blessed.

Did that make sense?

Yes it does ! And thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #11
Emmy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Emmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST Reputation

In anyone, of any sex or gender, I suppose I’m attracted to depth and complexity and the strength of character to be true to oneself and one’s ideals, even when it’s hard.
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emmy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #12
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
In anyone, of any sex or gender, I suppose I’m attracted to depth and complexity and the strength of character to be true to oneself and one’s ideals, even when it’s hard.
Thank you Emmy
Old 04-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #13
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have dated bio men and they fell flat on the sustained-attraction meter. I might have liked the way they looked but as soon as they opened their mouths or I took them out in public, the meter jumped way over to "unappealing". I am fiercely not attracted to bio men in general.

But I am attracted to FtMs. I like how Diva said its the 2 spirit thing. I know (which is different than merely believing) that FtMs are men from the get go regardless of what their undies held in. Going thru life as a male in a female body creates an incredible journey thru life. They pick up all the social nuances females are given, and while they dont claim them as their own, they are acutely aware of them in the women in their lives.I know when their eyes are on me, they see within me, not just the outside. When they draw me in sexually, they know what I am experiencing. Not because they experienced it...but because they Know about "it"..that which makes me a woman. Bio men dont have that glimpse into the femmes soul.

I also like to date FtMs because they have had to work hard at who they are. They are warriors on the inside. They are committed to themselves. I cant tell you how appalling it is to get asked out by a creepy crawler..you know the kind...the ones who lay on the basement couch watching jerry springer and eating orange food (cheese whiz and cheetos) ...creepy crawlers are almost always bio men gone bad. Not all bio men are bad. But there are enough of them to limit their dating pool to like 1%. FtMs, however, are their own knights in shining armours. They have battled the culture, their family, their religions, the LGBT world, their partners, their job related people and the neighbors next door. You have to admire the hell out of them on this alone. And I like dating FtMs because of the magic. Alchemy. Changing something entirely to create something else. And because they work so hard on it, damn they sure look good! I dont want to single anyone out but yeah, I will. Bo is a prime example of what I am talking about. I have watched from afar his transition and I got to tell you, he is a handsome man...incredibly handsome man. Some woman is going to be very lucky to get him as a partner. He is invested in himself without the narcissitic privelaged personality bio men culturally inherit.

I have dated a few FtMs. And I would again. I have dated some butches who really wanted to transition but felt unable to. How sad for them....I still hope they will someday.

One other thing about dating an FtM...the ones I have dated were very schooled in dating ettiquette. I had my doors opened for me, flowers sent, lovely little suprises left for me, good nite phone calls where they sung me to sleep....it was magical because they were such good daters! They knew how to be the gentleman to my gentle lady that I am...
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I have dated bio men and they fell flat on the sustained-attraction meter. I might have liked the way they looked but as soon as they opened their mouths or I took them out in public, the meter jumped way over to "unappealing". I am fiercely not attracted to bio men in general.

But I am attracted to FtMs. I like how Diva said its the 2 spirit thing. I know (which is different than merely believing) that FtMs are men from the get go regardless of what their undies held in. Going thru life as a male in a female body creates an incredible journey thru life. They pick up all the social nuances females are given, and while they dont claim them as their own, they are acutely aware of them in the women in their lives.I know when their eyes are on me, they see within me, not just the outside. When they draw me in sexually, they know what I am experiencing. Not because they experienced it...but because they Know about "it"..that which makes me a woman. Bio men dont have that glimpse into the femmes soul.

I also like to date FtMs because they have had to work hard at who they are. They are warriors on the inside. They are committed to themselves. I cant tell you how appalling it is to get asked out by a creepy crawler..you know the kind...the ones who lay on the basement couch watching jerry springer and eating orange food (cheese whiz and cheetos) ...creepy crawlers are almost always bio men gone bad. Not all bio men are bad. But there are enough of them to limit their dating pool to like 1%. FtMs, however, are their own knights in shining armours. They have battled the culture, their family, their religions, the LGBT world, their partners, their job related people and the neighbors next door. You have to admire the hell out of them on this alone. And I like dating FtMs because of the magic. Alchemy. Changing something entirely to create something else. And because they work so hard on it, damn they sure look good! I dont want to single anyone out but yeah, I will. Bo is a prime example of what I am talking about. I have watched from afar his transition and I got to tell you, he is a handsome man...incredibly handsome man. Some woman is going to be very lucky to get him as a partner. He is invested in himself without the narcissitic privelaged personality bio men culturally inherit.

I have dated a few FtMs. And I would again. I have dated some butches who really wanted to transition but felt unable to. How sad for them....I still hope they will someday.

One other thing about dating an FtM...the ones I have dated were very schooled in dating ettiquette. I had my doors opened for me, flowers sent, lovely little suprises left for me, good nite phone calls where they sung me to sleep....it was magical because they were such good daters! They knew how to be the gentleman to my gentle lady that I am...
Great, powerful post. <thumbs up sign, minus big ole smiling face of available thumbs up smilie...'cause I be all serious in this statement>

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Great, powerful post. <thumbs up sign, minus big ole smiling face of available thumbs up smilie...'cause I be all serious in this statement>
....i agree......

i also ......... really like the way . Diva put it..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
Dexter_1976

How Do You Identify?:
FTM (pre)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, He, Sir, Mr, Master
Relationship Status:
Single

Dexter_1976 will become famous soon enoughDexter_1976 will become famous soon enough

Gday everyone,

Well im FTM for 2 years and 5 months now, yes i have so much energy and really need soulmate as for me i dont mind what woman wants as long she is happy who she is to be with, some here are very brave to date with FTM becuase FTM are the same it doesnt means that grown PENIS they are wrong cause of lack of understand or dont have much informations about those FTM, u know i began wonder why most Lesbian (i mean community) is more welcome to MTF something that i dont get it why most lesbian dont want to be with FTM, this is really frustrate me mostly and annoyed thought oh well their loss it not my problem.
Dexter_1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

This is awesome thank you for sharing this
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
....i agree......

i also ......... really like the way . Diva put it..

Well, YEAH...but that kind of goes without saying....we are talking about THE Diva here...lol

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #19
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

i'm attracted to masculinity, which i think is hormonal, before T i was mainly into fairly femme girls i guess
i still appreciate an attractive woman in all forms but it's not the same as wanting to be with her.
i've spent most of my adult life avoiding women because every woman i have found remotely attractive has been a lesbians so there would be no hope for me.

i think initially, i am no more attracted to a guy who's ftm than i am a bio guy, physically i tend to work with whatever is put in front of me if i like the person, but i think somehow there is more potential for a stronger emotional bond when i am with another transman.
i wouldn't say all transguys are more tender and loving but there is a very high percentage that seem to be highly tender and intimate lovers, from my experience and what i hear from others

i hope i made sense
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 10:37 AM   #20
femmebaker

How Do You Identify?:
Domestic Goddess Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married, exploring poly

femmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputationfemmebaker Has the BEST Reputation

It's a very interesting question, one that seems to have as many answers as people answering it. I've take to identifying as bi, not because I like manly men and girly girls, but because I love the sensitive, intellectual breed of masculinity that technically straddles the gender divide. For me, FTMs are the ultimate embodiment of this. There is an intentionality that is a fundamental part of being FTM that is beyond hot
femmebaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmebaker For This Useful Post: