Old 12-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #41
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default DISCLAIMER--these are things i have ALWAYS demanded and are not directed at any one partner!

took me awhile to figure out if i even had 3....some may say i have many others may agree on the ones i list....either way this is what I feel........

1....HONESTY!!! if you cant/dont/wont be honest about the small,mundane things because you dont want to deal/hear my reaction,then its a good indicator u really wont be honest about the big things....this in turns destroys everything else--trust,passion,openness!

2...if you dont understand the relationship/connection i have with my son,at least respect it...after all i have known him longer,i KNOW his negatives and positives.

and i had to struggle to find the 3rd one but....

3...dont talk out both sides of your mouth! dont say what u think i want to hear,dont try to impress me
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #42
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

-be appreciative of wicked smart intelligence
-must love hunting
-sharing a love for all seasons
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #43
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,859 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Things like honesty, compassion, sense of humour (including the ability to laugh at oneself) and good hygiene are givens. I mean, I wouldn’t be considering a relationship without them. But assuming those criteria are met, my next 3 are:

Must love to “do” the beach the way I do.
I used to say I wanted someone who loved the beach. Then I learned almost everyone loves the beach, but that saying so means different things to different people. Some people mean they like to look at it, some like to walk on it, some like to spend an hour or so there. I like to get there before anyone else does, and leave after everyone else has. I can spend 9 or 10 hours at a stretch there, and then come back and do it again the next day.

Must love mushrooms.
Two partners who hated them and one who was ambivalent about something I love so much made this a requirement.

Must be able to let things go.
Look, we’re going to hurt each other from time to time . . . it just happens. I try hard to say what I mean, mean what I say, and not say it mean, but every so often I am going to say something I don’t mean, or do something without thinking it through . . . everyone does. I am too old and tired to carry a grudge, or to deal with the silent treatment while I try to figure out what I’ve done wrong, and anyway, I’ve probably already forgotten it. I let these things go quickly. I don’t think everything needs to be hashed out, and could live the rest of my life happily never hearing the words “I need to process this” ever again.

This of course only applies to (what to me are) little things, because there is no coming back from (what to me are) big things like cheating.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #44
twist of lime

How Do You Identify?:
femme

twist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I gave this a go, like, 12 times and it just seems to turn into an insurmountable list.

*feeling a bit unreasonable : /

twist of lime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to twist of lime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #45
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

OK, No wire hangars was funny (I think)

My list is short and sweet.

No cigarettes, no drugs, no drunks

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #46
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
- ..and does not like the Yankees or any quarterback named Manning or Tebow.
I <3 heart <3 this

I live in Seminole country. I hate the name Tebow.

*laughs!*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #47
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

No substance abusers (I am 9 years clean and sober)

Honesty. Period.

A sense of humor.

Kinky or open to it.

No. Drama.

(I don't follow rules so well)

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #48
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

When the love bug hits me....Everything is negotiable.
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #49
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

you must know who red skelton is and adore him

traditions are important to me and my adult daughter. Honor them and help us create some for you and us

speaking of, its a package deal...me and the adult kid, and any grandchildren that might come along.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #50
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett View Post
It's a hard question because I'll think of ten things that do really matter to me by the time I post this... okies, here we go.

1. A stable personality... that comes out that way, if you say six different things depending on your mood we have a big problem right there, I need to know where someones really coming from without having to read between the lines or compare all your statements and guess which one is the overall truth.
My friend, if there are many out there who think this way, I am doomed. It's the curse of the Gemini to feel everything a different way at different times. It's the built in flibbertygibbet in us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
And 5. Must like chocolate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Well, dang.... I guess that means we won't ever date .... I am not a chocolate lover....Odd but true....Hey wait.... Does giving chocolate count
I'd like to expound on this a little bit more. How about we take Quintease's chocolate demand and make it

And 5. Doesn't have to like or love chocolate, but must like or love giving me chocolate, in large quantities.

Is that acceptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
Must love mushrooms.
Two partners who hated them and one who was ambivalent about something I love so much made this a requirement.
I this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #51
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

For myself, I also have a difficult time narrowing something so complex down to just three ticks on a list but these are the really, truly big ones:

1. No abuse. You will not hit me. You will not force me to do things I don't want to do (the occasional making me go out to visit Auntie Maude and Uncle Fester when I really don't feel like leaving the house is okay....). There will be no non-concentual roughness of any kind. This include physical, mental and emotional domains.

2. Mind your addictions. Non-prescription, illegal drugs are not welcome. Neither is excessive drinking. Neither is betting on the ponies. Neither is bedding anyone and/or everyone you meet. The internet is negotiable, as I have a small addiction to it as well.

3. Respect. You will give what you get with me. You give me shit, then that is what you receive. You give me kindness and consideration and respect and tenderness and you shall receive those back in spades.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #52
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

No lying, period. Even if my feelings could be hurt by something, I'd rather have the truth and deal with what it means.

Self-sufficiency and an adult- I am not a Daddy (no negative judgement of others in alternative types of relationships, this is just not for me).

Self-examined and aware that our actions do effect others- guess this is about not being entitled and unaware of others around us.

Have to add that I can't be with someone that drinks a lot. And I don't know if I would do well with a recovering alcoholic or other substance abuser to be honest.

Hummm... as an older person, I find that there are many things I just won't deal with that I may have in the past. Love and partnership is a wonderful thing, but I just don't have the same need for a relationship as I did earlier in my life. Maybe it is just that relationship variables have just changed as I have aged and I am used to and like living on my own. The last LTR (6 years, prior one 21 years), I did not live with my partner and it worked well for both of us. Although, we lived about 20 minutes from one another.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #53
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

And....you will tell me when I spell nonconsensual wrong.

BEFORE I post.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #54
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

1) Integrity

2) The person prefers a stone partner

3) The person consciously works towards being the best self that they can be in all areas of their life (in love, in their work, in their mental health, in their financial choices, in their family relationships, etc.)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #55
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. My toaster strudel is mine.

2. My toaster strudel is mine.

3. My toaster strudel is mine.

Some things are sacred.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #56
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

1. Don't spy on me. If I am doing something, it WILL be in the open. This girl is way too wise to hide.

2. I am not your "everything". We are separate entities. You can live without me. Proof - we met - therefore, you were alive previously.

3. Having super honed intuition gives me a tad leg up. Lie... I'll know. But you won't necessarily know I do. Self-Hanging is not fun to watch, but I won't intervene.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #57
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I will say that three non-negotiables for ME:

1. The dogs sleep in the bed...they were here first

2. No Missouri Tiger fans. NONE. Zilch. Zero.

3. You've gotta like to go dancing! (and if you want to take some ballroom lessons with me, you get extra credit!! )

Last edited by Just_G; 12-22-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Just_G For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 AM   #58
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhawkxx View Post
WHAT?? What's this I'm reading....? Are you being totally reasonable here or what? This is incredible! A Butch with reasonable expectations for hys woman/femme! OMG - (walks directly into wall in front of me - SMAK!!) ((((((MUSTANGJEANO)))))) I think I just might love ya!!!! LH
There IS a Santa Clause, there IS a Santa Claus.!!! Thank you Dear Lady
Old 12-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #59
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

~using my child as a pawn to try to manipulate me in some way. even my own child sees through this.

~abuse of any kind whether it be verbal, emotional, or physical.

~giant egos. PASS.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:04 AM   #60
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

No alcohol

Goals in life

Self sufficient
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: