deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Rocks
Crystals
Colored glass
Scents
Coffee
People watching
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It wouldn't be a secret if I told you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #23
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Did I close the garage door?

Countless times, I have driven back around the block to see if I put that door down. (not all in one day, lol)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #24
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
Did I close the garage door?

Countless times, I have driven back around the block to see if I put that door down. (not all in one day, lol)
I don't feel so alone in this now

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Kitty anything because Daddi calls me a kitten when i go grrrrrrr
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #26
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Bomb Pops. Regular ole popsicles just won't do.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #27
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good to know I am not alone...

I love boxes, too. I found a vintage box site on the Internet and OMG...the holiday boxes and year-round all occasion boxes are beautiful. I like to keep special boxes and store things in them from photographs to letters and cards.

I also am obsessed with ribbon. I mean the ribbon on a spool kind of ribbon (cloth - not gift ribbon). Grosgrain is my favorite. I lightly starch them and then use them to tie up cards by occasion and so forth. Of course, I guess that kind of ribbon could be used for a number of things now that I think about it.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #28
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Dia de Los Muertos & sugar skulls.. love.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #29
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Various things including:

Collecting: Original NY Yankees photos from 1920 through to 1945. If it's an image I like, I need to have it.

Film: Last Days of Disco. Could watch this every week.

Place: Belfast. I'm obsessed by place more than anything. This has always been the case but more so in recent years as I've continually spent more time away from my home city.

Travel: if I don't go abroad every few months, I get stir crazy.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #30
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

My secret obsession would hafta be lingerie. Well bras and panties really, but only lace ones... I have way too many!
And I collect angels.
And my grandbaby, shes 7months old and she is my whole world. My little curly topped princess!
Oh and my cell phone!
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to w4wdoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 02:15 AM   #31
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot believe that I am going to actually admit this publicly.....I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan. I LOVE everything and anything to do with Jane Austen and the Regency Period. Please don't tell anyone else.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 05:35 AM   #32
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My secret little obsession is that I'd like to recreate a room in my house from the sixties again with hippy stuff like black light posters, head shop paraphernalia, music, clothes, jewelry, textiles, etc. I just watched Woodstock again ... it's been like 43 years since then... I really should move on but...
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #33
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

my secret obsession is tainted objects.. like a piece of a headstone from one of the Salem Witch trial deaths.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #34
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Jasmine Shower Gel, Jasmine flower and Essential oil, fresh Apple juice and Ginger Peach fizz.

Fabrics and fabric shops; for me they are my life blood! Without my fabrics and embroidery threads I’d wilt…..seriously!

Charity shops, Flea markets, markets and Farmers markets.

Collecting Water/Snow globes, decorative plates and mugs (from around the world and Winnie the Pooh).

My hair flowers and hand painted hair clips.

My collection of Candles, seashells, Swan ornaments, Tribal Masks and Pierrot Dolls.

Music; I love my music so much that the amount I’ve download has taken up 38 CDs. I need another CD storage case…

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #35
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Marbles

Trading snail mail

Comic Book Super Hero Movies (I'm super excited about Avengers and Superman coming out this summer)

Vintage silver jewelry - rings, earrings, brooches for my winter hats...

Writing tiny bits of micro fiction

Fisch's Bitters Bottles (old, fished shaped bottles in blue, green, and brown)

Pothos - they remind me of jungle plants!
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #36
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Besides small boxes (mentioned above)....

Miniatures (like furniture, clothes, or buildings)

Black leather boots - although I'm not sure how much of a "secret" this is... lol

The Wicked Witch of the West

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #37
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I'm obsessed in finding a plastic french poodle, or siemese cat black, pink, or white full of that cheap bubble bath that gives you a rash if you use it. Lol I look in,every new store I go in.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #38
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely have an obsession with neon things which are located in my SCORP CAVE....

I have a red neon wall clock guitar (on a timer) comes on at night

Water lamp that changes colors

Water fountain that plays cool sounds and changes color

Red neon spikey looking ball fastened to the ceiling in the corner (also on a timer) looks cool when night comes

My JVC car stereo is awesome it also has a color changing mechanism...

I also own 2 lighters that flicker with cool colors

Side Note: I've been obsessed with finding a bobble head cat that looks like my two who are tuxedos...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #39
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

readin'
watchin' docos
bleu cheese & grapes
laundry, especially ironin'
schweppes sparkling lemon wit' cranberry juice
Old 04-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #40
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lemon Meringue lollipops.....
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to w4wdoe For This Useful Post: