Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 02-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #21
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Church at 8am

Brunch with the family (Sister's family too) 11am

Chores and such

Dinner and a Flaminco show, just us two.

My idea of heaven....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well he should be pulling in with the truck very soon. Hopefully very soon. I decided we too will spend the whole weekend celebrating Valentines Day and the start of our life together.

So tonight I treat him like a King. I made a yummy hearty pot roast with wine, rosemary, potatoes, carrots, nice thick gravy he loves. Wanted to make buttermilk biscuits but had a case of the nerves today and was sick most of the day so its texas toast. Tomorrow I will walk him around his new home, down to the creek, visit all the critters and if its nice light a fire outside, sit and have some hot tea. Sunday morning he gets to treat me like a queen and we both cook dinner together.

My life is about to change in just a few hours. This is going to be the best Valentines Day of my life.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #23
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

It started today ....When she gets home she has a dozen White roses awaiting for her..............This weekend we have a black tie formal affair to go to tomorrow night, but I think its breakfast in the am and a nice dinner before the affair. Sunday morning comes with breakfast in bed, A movie she wants to go see, and a special Sweetheart steak I had cut special,stuff baked potato with salad and fresh baked country french bread and green beans. (If of the guys want a nice romantic steak ask for a 2" small end rib eye steak butterflied) It looks like a heart when they cut it like that. I use to cut alot of them when I was a meat cutter......
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #24
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
It started today ....When she gets home she has a dozen White roses awaiting for her..............This weekend we have a black tie formal affair to go to tomorrow night, but I think its breakfast in the am and a nice dinner before the affair. Sunday morning comes with breakfast in bed, A movie she wants to go see, and a special Sweetheart steak I had cut special,stuff baked potato with salad and fresh baked country french bread and green beans. (If of the guys want a nice romantic steak ask for a 2" small end rib eye steak butterflied) It looks like a heart when they cut it like that. I use to cut alot of them when I was a meat cutter......
TIMBER

wow now that is creative!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #25
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm picking Daddy up at the Florida airport at 5:30 AM on Valentine's Day, now that's love! Hy's flying all through the night to get here, now that's really love! We are doing the meet the parents "thing" That's what I call TRUE love!!!!!!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #26
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Just found out i get to spend the day with one of my Dominants. That made me really happy.

i don't think there are any plans except to be together. But that is just the best plan. i am looking forward to it.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #27
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Just found out i get to spend the day with one of my Dominants. That made me really happy.

i don't think there are any plans except to be together. But that is just the best plan. i am looking forward to it.
maybe a nice warm spanking. Now that would put fuzzies in your heart. Whatever floats your boat. Thats what V-day is all about
Old 02-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #28
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
TIMBER
Whoops,forgot she is getting her nails done in the am also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
wow now that is creative!
thank you....It doesn't matter how long you have been together as long as each day when you look in their eye's that you remember why it is your with each other.......because you love them.........
Old 02-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #29
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
I'm picking Daddy up at the Florida airport at 5:30 AM on Valentine's Day, now that's love! Hy's flying all through the night to get here, now that's really love! We are doing the meet the parents "thing" That's what I call TRUE love!!!!!!

Good luck ,Its got to be a big step for you and Tommi.....Blessings on you both hon
TIMBER
Old 02-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #30
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

for valentines im working i think and then spending the night alone

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #31
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Canceled Flights, Sex and Rock N Roll..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

Taking a red-eye from Los Angeles, a day later than expected due to numerous flight cancelations...My sweet Valentine is picking me up at Orlando airport. going to breakfast at IHOP so we can be Fresh N Fruity, and spend some quiet time and I can give her a surprise. Then the drive from the airport touchy and feely and strokin' all the way-->
Then I meet the girl's Mom and Dad for the FIRST TIME. I will eat a sumptious meal prepared by "the Mom", and after dessert at 7 PM, they go to bed like clockwork
:s parklyheart:
Then we are going bed fuck like bunny's in the bedroom at the other end of the house....She says she can be quiet, and I am hoping so, because, hey, I don't want a cranky Mama glaring at me over Breakfast the next morning.

Due to bad weather on the east coast, my flight out of John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA tonight @ 10:00 has been canceled..Delta re-routed me to leave Sunday night , fly to Salt Lake, then to Minneapolis, then to Orlando 14 hours later...Next option was to got to LAX, and leave tomorrow night and arrive on Valentine's Day. Reservations made months ago..Ahhh, and that Flight Insurance I bought ---does not cover it if it the airline carriers fault...Ugh...

So, we have another Valentine's Day with the unexpected coming along, and we find ways to realllllly realllly make up for lost time.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #32
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Well. I'm surprising K today. She's still asleep. Nothing fancy. I started by getting her "Nearly a Pound of Dark Belgian Truffle Chocolates" (seriously if you're ever in the dog house ... this could very well get you out!) and she enjoyed those last night. We cuddled a bit and then I got up early this morning to make her 4 Belgian Waffles (2 plain and 2 chocolate). I'm letting those stay warm in the oven. I just spent the last 20 min using Crayola Window Markers to write a poem and draw on the patio window. Since her desk faces the window she'll be able to see that year round.

Then we'll cuddle some more and who knows what else..

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #33
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feliz dia de San Valentin

Having valentine brunch with some fine Houston Folks on Sunday.!!
Valentine monday probably try to cook something special for my Gluten-free Boi.
Stay home and get lots of kisses I hope.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #34
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Isn't Valentines Day.... Single Awareness Day??? lol

Guess you all know what I'll be doing..! lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #35
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing special as usual... Same ol same ol. A whole lotta NADA
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #36
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoying my Valentine's smile...they are in for some trouble.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:40 AM   #37
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

No plans today did it all yesterday..........Happy Valentines Day Planet Friends!
Old 02-14-2011, 05:51 AM   #38
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

sex and candy

Last edited by CrankyOldGuy; 02-14-2011 at 05:53 AM.
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 07:23 AM   #39
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Well, we started with a wonderful dinner out last night, complete with roses on the table for her when we got there. I'm on vacation today but she is not,,so, I have a few other things up my sleeve for today after she leaves. I'll post details later just in case she decides to look here today, but I want for her to be able to have a relaxing evening when she gets home from work. Our "first" Valentine's Day as a married couple. She is truly the love of my life!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, no matter what you choose to do with it!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #40
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Happy V day Folks!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote