LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I wear Birkenstocks.
I have short hair.
I don't pluck dreamers eyebrows.
Though, every once in awhile, I see a stray toe hair and i PULL IT!

What am I?
Hmmm, you are a masochist if you are plucking hair from the toes.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:59 AM   #42
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.

Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives (that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet) ?

Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?
Issues yes. Ones that do not relate to other threads here-probably not. But I have not had time to look through all the threads here - lol.

Single yes. And when I was actively looking, I was more likely to date women in Atlanta or Montgomery than here in Birmingham. For some reason, the women here must not have been looking as hard as I was.

Community yes. But my community comes from the BDSM lifestylers here who accept me for who I am and allow me the space/freedom to be myself. It is hard to say "Yes, there is a great community of women-identified lesbians in my town" since it seems that *most* of the non-straight women I meet identify as bisexual, pansexual or queer. The 20s crowd seems to really prefer the term "queer" and I have a handful of wonderful friends in the age range. For me to be as specific as "lesbian" is very hard.

Right now, I have a very good friend who identifies as a femme lesbian, another great friend who is queer and a best friend who is married and bisexual. So I guess that the rainbows that fill my world are very colorful

Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #43
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Why you are the kindest sweetest prettiest femme on the planet, but you already knew that. hahah Also I'd like to add , My your hair looks nice today.
Can you repeat that? (snort).
(not the hair part - we already established that).

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #44
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I am loving this thread! I love a female identified butch! Love the butch/femme thing. Most of my friends are butch (but won't identify with the label), andro, Tweeners, butch ...very few femmes. You would think that would get me a lot of dates.. uhhh NO! A lot of attention, yes... dates... once they figure out I won't have sex outside of a relationship... gone...done.... an occational flirt maybe. My friends keep telling me to give up on the butch/femme thing. Ok, you give up on the lesbian thing and go straight and I'll think about it. lolol.. Really, I am who I am. I LOVE a butch... one that lets me love her back, even better!!!

Jagg.... you are very funny my dear. Here's a wink just for you! ;-) hiya handsome!

Ok, this femme is headed to bed.

Night all!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #45
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I live in a semi-rural area and most lesbians are partnered, those that aren’t are too young for me or a little older than I’d comfortably like – I’m only 41, but, I’ve travelled and experienced many things in my life and want a woman who has also experienced life and the world – who can be my equal on an emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical level.

I also want a woman who can hold her own when my unyielding determination (read as stubborn) kicks in and I try to do too much only to end up in pain, in tears and on crutches. I’m NOT wanting a carer – that is the last thing I want (when I’m old, completely Ga-ga and sporting a pink rinse hair-do, then yes! More like I’d need a rubber room in a Psychiatric unit, lol!), yet, what I do seek is a woman who is able to allow me to remain independent as I am now, yet, when I need/ask for help, she is willing to do so and not feel put-upon.

I appreciate that me having a form of Spina Bifida and Alpha-Thalassaemia (treated with high doses of Folic Acid) isn’t what every woman wants to have in a partner, especially is they love hiking, and other sports. I am active with regular Yoga practice, swimming and walking – I can walk about 2 miles at a fairly steady pace……OK! I can’t do that everyday, but, I CAN still do it! (Unless of course it’s traipsing round shops for hours, then I’d rather watch paint dry! LOL!).

When I’m on my crutches, I’m slower doing my daily activities and have to be fairly strict in organising myself and plan ahead.

When I’m getting to know a woman, I’m open hearted and vulnerable - I do feel insecure and feel embarrassed about some of the challenges that come with Spina Bifida, yet, I’m comfortable confronting the necessary issues and not be dishonest about them to her…..Sometimes even the most confident, self assured, carefree spirit has moments of weaknesses.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #46
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

To 1QuirkyKiwi: my sweet dear femme sister, thank you for your vulnerability and sharing. You really have no idea how many of us on the planet deal with being differently-abled every day (me, arthritis & thyroid cancer to name a couple)!

We all deal with our frailties and our strenghts in our own way and as we age, even if we were totally healthy at 40, it does not mean we still will be as the years go by.

I believe with all my heart (well ok I do get scared) that I will find love again in spite of my outer wrapper being a little tattered and torn, that just like the Velveteen Rabbitt, when I am loved, I will look like a shiny new one in her eyes.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #47
femmepoet

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

femmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputationfemmepoet Has the BEST Reputation

I feel less alone now, after reading all of your posts. I'm in South Florida, and there seem to be so few butch women here. I'm 54, and would like to date within my own age group, but the butches my age, who are on the online dating sites, are looking for younger women. The few good butch women I know are partnered and happy. So . . . coast to coast, NYC or South Florida or CA, we're all having difficulty. Thankfully, good friends are everywhere, but it's hard to be without that special someone sometimes. Thanks to everyone for your comments. I'm glad I read them.
femmepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmepoet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #48
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

That's one thing good about forums of any sorts. One can find like people to share experiences etc with and perhaps ease the feeling of being "the only one".

Although I don't micromanage (as I put it) my butchness. I do claim female identified Butch, and I do appreciate a femme who can understand and embrace that small facet.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #49
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
To 1QuirkyKiwi: my sweet dear femme sister, thank you for your vulnerability and sharing. You really have no idea how many of us on the planet deal with being differently-abled every day (me, arthritis & thyroid cancer to name a couple)!

We all deal with our frailties and our strenghts in our own way and as we age, even if we were totally healthy at 40, it does not mean we still will be as the years go by.

I believe with all my heart (well ok I do get scared) that I will find love again in spite of my outer wrapper being a little tattered and torn, that just like the Velveteen Rabbitt, when I am loved, I will look like a shiny new one in her eyes.
Anya/Georgia,

Thank you so much for you sweet words.

All too often we don’t see how others see us - we are usually much stronger than others think – that comes from our vulnerabilities and acceptance to say “We’re not perfect, yet, we are worthy of being loved, cherished and adored.”

We will find love again with ‘That One Special Woman for Us’, but, she/they will find us when she/they are ready as we will be, too.

I wish you every health and happiness.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #50
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to say that I love being a woman, I love being a light butch and I love loving Red who is simply a wonderful woman ID'd lesbian. It just rocks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #51
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

love this thread, love loving a Female identified butch woman!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #52
eclectic_fox

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

eclectic_fox will become famous soon enough

love this thread too… and looking for that female identified butch woman
eclectic_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclectic_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #53
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just a lesbian that happens to be butch that accepts my being female and embraces that part of me. My masculinity is female not male.I live in a small town where there aren't any lesbians, butches, femmes or even gays. I miss the advantage of a larger city for community. I do the butch-femme dance with femmes only. I can't do a butch-butch relationship because I'm not into butches and I certainly don't wanna share my clothes and shoes. NO offense to those who do, but it's not for me.
Glad I found the site. Been reading lots of things here and finding out more than I knew about how people differently ID. Perplexing at times, but that's ok, to each their own.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #54
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, Tru.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #55
LexiLove

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce.Lesbian.Femme.Dyke.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.Her.Sweetums.
Relationship Status:
I have her...hoping to keep her

LexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST Reputation

Woman Id'd lesbian here and in love with my butch woman Id'd lesbian.
LexiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LexiLove For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 06:43 PM   #56
cutiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

cutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

A lot of the butches I've dated identified as women, not all. I also used to have les/bi flatmates all the time (feminine) and we had lots of fun too.
cutiefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutiefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2021, 03:55 AM   #57
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP………..
Old 12-04-2021, 03:13 PM   #58
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women-identified Lesbians

I am proud to be female. I am also proud to be all butch.

"Any woman that tries for equality with men, lacks ambition"

(I can't remember who wrote it but I sure love it)
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2021, 03:25 PM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I am proud to be female. I am also proud to be all butch.

"Any woman that tries for equality with men, lacks ambition"

(I can't remember who wrote it but I sure love it)
Stone, I believe it was Timothy Leary "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.“

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/866523-...lack-ambition/
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbians, woman-identified