Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #941
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Upcoming Superbowl decisions...decisions...

I have to say that I am really on the fence about the upcoming Superbowl. Though I am a fan of neither team, I do recognize their talent in making it through the playoffs.

Here's my inner (and now outer) monologue:

The Patriots are a well oiled machine. However, they seem to have skidded through by the skin of their teeth in the two games prior to yesterday's, and yesterday they really seemed to have been handed the game by the Raven's kicker. I do like Tom Brady.

The Giants, in my opinion, have played really well this year. I do not like The Giants, I do like Eli Manning. They are, again in my opinion, the underdogs of this game. Someone I do not like, offsite, hates The Giants.

My inner 5 year old will probably pick the underdog team, and the joy of hoping that someone will be disappointed if they win.

Either way, I really think it is going to be one helluva game. I love watching Superbowl games. I am sad that the Steelers and 49ers are out, but loving the Superbowl like I do, I will have to get over it so that I can still enjoy the game wholeheartedly.

End monologue....

When I have no vested interest in either team, I pick the underdog as well. It just seems like the right thing to do.

This year, I do have an interest as I am a Patriots fan. This is not, however, stopping my inner dialogue from mulling things over.

To me, the Patriots have had a so-so season. The defense hasnt always been reliable. The number of new faces in and out of the front line was impressive. Tom Brady hasnt always been as sharp as I would like to see. And, I have seen him more flustered this year than ever before. The offense has varied as well. Some games they made it look easy, some hard, some impossible, some grateful to have the win courtesy of the other guys mistakes.

The Belichick/Brady magic and mystique isnt quite what it used to be. A few teams seem to have out coached us this year, using Belichick like stuff in the process.

Still my guys. Still hope they do well. Grateful they have gotten this far. But, still realistic.

The Giants have had an awesome second half. Their defense has stepped up when it counted the most. Their guys are huge and fast and tough. Eli, given enough time, can throw with the best of them. Their offensive can be explosive. They made minced meat out of the Packers, in the playoffs.

The Giants, to me, are a team on a mission this year. And they did it quietly but steadily to get to this point. Their coach, to me, is a formidable opponent with many Belichickesque techniques used, especially when playing the Patriots.

I think it is going to be a tough game. I hope the Patriots win but it wont surprise me if they dont.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #942
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

When I have no vested interest in either team, I pick the underdog as well. It just seems like the right thing to do.

This year, I do have an interest as I am a Patriots fan. This is not, however, stopping my inner dialogue from mulling things over.

To me, the Patriots have had a so-so season. The defense hasnt always been reliable. The number of new faces in and out of the front line was impressive. Tom Brady hasnt always been as sharp as I would like to see. And, I have seen him more flustered this year than ever before. The offense has varied as well. Some games they made it look easy, some hard, some impossible, some grateful to have the win courtesy of the other guys mistakes.

The Belichick/Brady magic and mystique isnt quite what it used to be. A few teams seem to have out coached us this year, using Belichick like stuff in the process.

Still my guys. Still hope they do well. Grateful they have gotten this far. But, still realistic.

The Giants have had an awesome second half. Their defense has stepped up when it counted the most. Their guys are huge and fast and tough. Eli, given enough time, can throw with the best of them. Their offensive can be explosive. They made minced meat out of the Packers, in the playoffs.

The Giants, to me, are a team on a mission this year. And they did it quietly but steadily to get to this point. Their coach, to me, is a formidable opponent with many Belichickesque techniques used, especially when playing the Patriots.

I think it is going to be a tough game. I hope the Patriots win but it wont surprise me if they dont.

Like you, I am a Patriots fan. I am a Belichick fan. I am a huge Tom Brady fan. The yard sale, flea market, bargain shopper in me thinks he was the best deal in NFL draft history. If he has at least some decent protection and doesn't get badly hurt he could play for a few more years. In that case he will break even more records and on paper will become the greatest quarterback to play the game. That he was a sixth round draft choice, 4th string quarterback is amazing to me. That he threw 3 passes in 2000, count them 3 and came in off the bench to quarterback a team that was 0-2 in 2001 and took them to super bowl and won just blows my mind. And the reality that Belichick loves to get no name guys to play for him hasn't eluded me either. Over the years he has had many walk ons play for him. He puts heart, practice, knowledge of the game, team play, toughness, and execution right up there with talent, maybe he even gives them the edge over it. This makes Brady and Belichick pretty much a perfect match. Not that Brady doesn't have talent, not that anyone who makes it to this level of play doesn't have talent.

But maybe you are right about Belichick, his super powers may be waning. But maybe not.

Anyway as far as the super bowl goes I, of course, want the Pats to win. This is the team who took the Pats perfect season and rendered it meaningless. This is the first year since that super bowl defeat that the Pats have actually won a play-off game. It would be awesome to kick some Giant ass. Yet, I actually like the Giants. Years and years and years ago before New England had a team, most people rooted for the Giants. They were my father's favorite team (until the Pats of course). So I do have a soft spot for them, although not that soft any more. They weren't my team. The Pats are my team.

I like Eli. He annoyed me when he stepped around the draft like he was special. I held the same thing against John Elway. But then I can understand, considering what his father went through in New Orleans, why he stated he would refuse to play for San Diego if they drafted him as the overall first round pick in the 2004 draft. Yet I just don't care for it when someone gets special treatment.

Anyway, I don't doubt that the Pats can beat the Giants. Will they? Who knows. That's why they play the game. But the Giant pass defense is no great shakes (29th I think) so it is likely to be an offensive game. And when it is about the offense, my money will always be on Tom Brady.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #943
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

yea i think when it comes to the superbowl i'd like to see the pats take it this time....i dont want my packers loss to lead to giant victory rings....it might be true for some people to want to be beaten by the best...but the pats have everything they need to make a come back for sure...
Old 01-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #944
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm all for the Patriots ~ Go Pats Go!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #945
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Go Giants! I have Super Bowl Sunday off and since my roommate is from New York, we will be having a damn good Super Bowl Party in my apartment!

Night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I wanted the 49ers to win but since they didn't, those damn Giants won ~ now I'm definately cheering 100% for the Patriots to kick some Giant ASS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #946
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Pro Bowl today

I'm already missing the football season

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #947
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This will be the first Pro Bowl for me. I am tickled! After looking at the Rooster for the game...I will be going with the AFC today, based on:

Pittsburgh (7)
Antonio Brown, kick returner
y-Ryan Clark, safety
y-James Harrison, outside linebacker
x-Troy Polamalu, strong safety YAY!
x-Maurkice Pouncey, center
*-Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback
*-Mike Wallace, wide receiver

and on my friend SNH's team too:

Baltimore (8)

*-Vonta Leach, fullback
x-Haloti Ngata, interior lineman
*-Ray Lewis, inside/middle linebacker
*-Ed Reed, free safety
x-Ray Rice, running back
x-Terrell Suggs, outside linebacker
*y-Ben Grubbs, guard
*Marshal Yanda, guard

Looking forward to a great game in Hawaii!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #948
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, Hollylane. Both teams had some great players this year. It will be good to see the Ravens take the field again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
This will be the first Pro Bowl for me. I am tickled! After looking at the Rooster for the game...I will be going with the AFC today, based on:

Pittsburgh (7)
y-Ryan Clark, safety
x-Troy Polamalu, strong safety YAY!

and on my friend SNH's team too:

Baltimore (8)

*-Vonta Leach, fullback
x-Haloti Ngata, interior lineman
*-Ray Lewis, inside/middle linebacker
*-Ed Reed, free safety
x-Ray Rice, running back
x-Terrell Suggs, outside linebacker
*y-Ben Grubbs, guard
*Marshal Yanda, guard

Looking forward to a great game in Hawaii!
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #949
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ready to watch the patriots kick some giant a**
Old 01-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #950
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

That was the best singing of the National Anthem I have ever heard! Go Vasquez! Perfect, and no need for embellishment...

*-denotes starter
x-denotes out because of injury
y-denotes injury replacement

Pittsburgh (7)
y-Ryan Clark, safety
x-Troy Polamalu, strong safety YAY! <---
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #951
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

No real vested interest in either team in the Superbowl, however, with that said, I do like the NFC more than the AFC, so I'm going to pull for the Giants. Looking forward to the game next weekend! Having fun watching the Pro Bowl.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #952
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

That was a fun game to watch. There were a couple of rounds of keep away that made me laugh. I'm glad I watched the highest scoring game in Pro Bowl history...(according to the announcers)...

59/41 AFC!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #953
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

This was just a silly game **laughing** fun to watch for sure!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #954
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is the sum total of my interest in American football

and it will delight me all the way through the mayhem of this weekend.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #955
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Sparkle I would thank you but just know it's on like Donkey Kong

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #956
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post

and it will delight me all the way through the mayhem of this weekend.
I hadn't even swallowed my first cup of coffee before I nearly sprayed the screen with it. This is hysterical!

I will not be watching AbFab this weekend, but I do love me some Eddie & Pats!

Here's a little gem before we return to football talk:

Eddie: Where's my thing? You know, my thing... my vibrating thing...
Patsy: Right by your bedside drawer, darling.
Eddie: Not THAT, not THAT!... My beeper, my beeper!
Patsy: Oh.
[fishes inside her skirt]
Patsy: Here.
Eddie: [disgusted] Keep it. I don't want it now. Don't WANT it now.

Go Giants! <---This feels strange and kind of dirty...Sorry Hines & Troy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #957
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

At Super Bowl, Antibullying PSAs Will Go On

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_N...As_Will_Go_On/
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #958
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I despise the Pats.

I dislike NY teams.

Go chicken wings!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #959
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
I despise the Pats.

I dislike NY teams.

Go chicken wings!
lmfao...

i almost spit my coffee out...

Looking forward to tomorrows game!

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #960
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

All I can say is: GO PATS!!!

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports