Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #21
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Have to say your meaning of a stone butch pretty well sums it up for me. I don't like being touched in a feminizing way and I always make sure my partner is satisfied sexually before I consider my own needs. It gives me pleasure to give her pleasure.
And we stonefemmes get that, Electrocell.....matter of fact, most stonefemmes have our own set of sexual boundaries and limitations on what sexual activites we will do to our stonebutches.

There are things i won't do, sexually, on an every day basis. Occasionally, ok. But all the time? Nope. That's that lesbian sex and i'm not a lesbian. i'm a queer stonefemme...........

"Keep in mind this daily notion: there are no ordinary moments." ~Dan Millman~
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #22
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

i'm so sorry it took me so long to get to the thread today. i had a dental appt and as i'm getting my work done at the local University dental school it takes waaaay longer than in a dentist's office.

However, i'm paying a whole lot less that i would to a dentist in practice. And the work is pretty much the same quality. All the work is supervised by the instructors, and the 2 crowns i'm getting have most of the work done on the inside. It's the lab who creates the crowns who is responsible for the quality.

It's all good, but my jaw is a bit on the sore side.........

Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #23
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

i'm gonna tgo take two tylenol and see y'all tomorrow. i hope everyone has a good Friday..........

Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

One last thing.......thanks to all who sent me Thanks and Reps. i totally appreciate it.........big hugs to all......

OK, i'm off to get this jaw some relief......

Old 04-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #25
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme View Post

You have the heart of a stonefemme even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............
Quote:

There are things i won't do, sexually, on an every day basis. Occasionally, ok. But all the time? Nope. That's that lesbian sex and i'm not a lesbian. i'm a queer stonefemme...........
These two posts have more than a hint of distaste.

TOS for the site stresses tolerance for all identies.

You can be true to your own identity without making negative comments about "that lesbian thing" and "that's lesbian sex" that makes you shudder "shutter" per your post.

Comments like that really bother me.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #26
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

thanks, anya.

for my partner and i...our boundaries around sex shift and for us stone is deeply tied to our emotions as well. i respect that other people define and experience stone differently, and i love being a queer stone femme.

but we do have many lesbian id'ed folks on the planet, including lesbian stone femmes. and people who like all different kinds of sex acts. there's nothing wrong with not liking them...but showing disgust towards other folks' ids and sex acts is not okay, imho.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Not Ok!

Quote:
Hi, Silverseastar, nice to have you join us here.

As far as being a stonefemme, as long as you have respect for a butch's sexual boundaries and limitations that's all that matters. You have the heart of a stonefemme even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............

I get we all have our preferences but it's totally uncool to refer to lesbian sex and shutter like there's something wrong with that kind of sex.

Totally uncool!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

SilverStoneFemme,

I know this is being addressed....but.

Not only are there lesbian stone femmes here, there are lesbian stone butches here as well. I happened to be partnered with one. Not all lesbians have sex the same way. We are quite diverse.

Not your keeper, just trying to offer a little friendly advice...

There are more flavors of IDs here than Baskin Robbins has flavors of ice creme.

Maya Angelou
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #29
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

How many flavors is that lol? HMmmmmmmmmm baskin robbins sounds good about now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
SilverStoneFemme,

Not only are there lesbian stone femmes here, there are lesbian stone butches here as well. I happened to be partnered with one. Not all lesbians have sex the same way. We are quite diverse.

There are more flavors of IDs here than Baskin Robbins has flavors of ice creme.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #30
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
SilverStoneFemme,

Yup. I are one. Lesbian stonefemme here. I think I may be one of the rarest flavours.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #31
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I can not speak for any other stone butch out there, just myself. I would never pretend to try to define a label much less put such limitations on it as the OP has done here. After as many years in this community as I have been around, I can very easily point to the number of times someones ass gets handed to them for even considering doing that, just as I can count the number of times I have seen these definitions/ labels change from user to user.

I am, by my understanding of the labels/ definitions used historically in this community... a stone butch . I am a human being whose energy whom resides in a female body. I fuck feminine women. I do not get penetrated nor do I allow my body or the touching of it, to be done in a feminizing manner. While I am more comfortable being called by male pronouns , as for me, that reads "on line" that whomever I am speaking to feels that energy... I know that in this world ( my world I live in 24/7) I am seen as a woman as many times as I am seen as male/ masculine. I don't feel exactly comfortable with the OP only using "hy" when describing stone butch, as I know some stone butches whom prefer "she".

As far as "lesbian" goes. THIS stone butch entity is still living in a woman's body and fucks women. I am quite sure as long as I will remain alive, there are at least four dictionaries that will define women who fuck women as ( drum roll, wait for it...) Lesbian.

The pretty groovy ( and sometimes confusing) part of being part of a "queer" community, is that we are allowed and encouraged to define or label.. or NOT, ourselves. We are encouraged to NOT fall into the definitions placed on us by the majority of society that has held rule over our bodies ( and to some degree: minds) for evah! The other pretty groovy thing, is that we can and will look at one another and say, YOU, dear community member, do not get to define that for me either.

In the original opening post, we were asked to only take part in this thread if we fell into the definition of "stone" that was presented by the original poster.
Had it not continued on to add the tasteless comments regarding "lesbians", I may have fallen into that definition. Since it did "go there", I... suppose... I , as a stone, butch, freaky sex lovin, kinky whip wielding, non patchouli smellin, boot wearin, hat tippin, door openin, worshiper of high femmes ( NOT high maint, mind you) do not belong here and will respect that in the future.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #32
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

2 definitions? really? i really have issues with people who tell people they can't be part of the group if they don't fit, what threads they can be part of and if they don't fit in, to go somewhere else. There are a bajillion ways to slice what we all are here and excluding people who may have something to offer does not feel right to me.

Another thing,

The word "feminize"

feminize |ˈfeməˌnīz|
verb [ trans. ]
  • make (something) more characteristic of or associated with women : as office roles changed, clerical work was increasingly feminized.
  • induce female sexual characteristics in a male.

This is SO reminiscent of the *melting the stone* thread on one of the other sites. As far as my opinion goes, being a non group member (i will never conform to labels/definitions) i don't get how anyone can *feminize* you no matter HOW they touch, talk or look at you without your permission. No one could ever *masculinize* me no matter how they fucked me. i appreciate that people have boundaries and we all do, and we love those who do, but the word feminize feels like something bad to me when used along these lines.

IMO butch is butch, femme is femme no matter what we are doing. No one loses their butch/femme card because of a sex act in my book. My book is not anyone else's book i respect that.

Carry on with your *group* !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 05:47 AM   #33
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Oh what an interesting direction this thread has taken. I do hope we can remain open as a community ending up with a comfortable stone place to chat. And I imagine if we don't, no worries, there are lots of places to chat on this planet. I appreciate the variance in the community here. It is a treasure.

As for myself, I am sitting here going ooh another stone thread yippee! Because I wanted one. My own journey discovering, exploring and wondering about what my sexual expression "home" is leading me this way. And I am a reader I do like reading about stone (butch and femme) looking for a clue on the just right words for my feelings. Haven't quiet found those words yet.

I am thankful for the stone's who still claim lesbian as part of them. I guess I think of lesbian much like my maiden name. It is so much a part of me, my past, present and family of origin I don't want to give it up just to move into a new commitment with myself.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #34
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

morning stoners
its a somewhat cool , cloudy morning here in Taylor Mi...
wish i was home.
there's a gay bingo event happening there tonight..... thats calling my name. lol

ok this is my 1st time viewing the house of stone.. i do recall this thread on another site.
annnnd seems like there are some interesting things to read and catch up on.
mean time....... have a great weekend everyone.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #35
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

As far as feminizing to me it means I don't like to be touched in my genital area or have anything inserted in me or my breast touched this is my preference because I was molested as a child. Just as some women don't go for going down on a woman or inserting her fingers in a woman that is their preference. I maybe wrong but I think the latter is what SilverStoneFemme was refering to as lesbian sex. It might not be politically correct term to use but some of us may not be as gifted with words as others. What people do in their bedroooms or wherever,with whomever is their business.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #36
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
These two posts have more than a hint of distaste.

TOS for the site stresses tolerance for all identies.

You can be true to your own identity without making negative comments about "that lesbian thing" and "that's lesbian sex" that makes you shudder "shutter" per your post.

Comments like that really bother me.
Quote:
As far as feminizing to me it means I don't like to be touched in my genital area or have anything inserted in me or my breast touched this is my preference because I was molested as a child. Just as some women don't go for going down on a woman or inserting her fingers in a woman that is their preference. I maybe wrong but I think the latter is what SilverStoneFemme was refering to as lesbian sex. It might not be politically correct term to use but some of us may not be as gifted with words as others. What people do in their bedroooms or wherever,with whomever is their business.
Electrocell, my point was exactly that. We can be tolerant of each other, have our own sexual boundaries and preferences without any need to make comments such as "shiver", "shudder", put down "that lesbian sex thing" or make snide comments about how another identity chooses to express their sexuality.

That is strictly where other posters and I were coming from.

My ex, with whom I lived with for 19 years was strictly a stone butch for the first 10 years of our relationship. No, I did not try to change her but always honored her boundaries. That they shifted a tiny bit after 10 years, was her idea and choice on very, very rare occasions. My own identity as a lesbian femme remains regardless of how my partner identifies.

I tell you this as I am not ignorant of the stone identity and accept wherever anyone on the Planet is at in terms of theirs.

I simply believe that there is no need to make intolerant comments about other identities or sexual practices, while honoring who and what our own personal identity is.

That is it in a nutshell.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #37
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Disagree

Quote:

I disagree on your take of the OP's wording. Her use of "that lesbian thing" followed by an LOL anddd a "shutter" is not lesbian friendly references for "me" and it seems other folks.

She even went as far as to say

"that lesbian sex"

Clarifying she wasn't no lesbian.

Allll that led me to conclude she's kinda eeewing lesbian sex like there's something wrong with it.

Can we stop ewwwing, using derogatory terms against others when stating our desires.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Old 04-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #38
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

i see the word warriors are out in force.

i dislike sushi......*shutter*......even thinking about it makes me shiver.....can't help it i'm a hardcore cooked fish eater.

That someone could take MY preference about what I LIKE AND DISLIKE and apply it to a whole community of people is unbelievable. my personal dislike for something doesn't demean those who have a preference for whatever it is that i don't care for.

i have the right to have my own preferences. If someone else dislikes stone sex, and finds it distasteful, and the vast majority of folx in the queer community AREN'T stone, that is not something i take personally. It simply means to each their own and one (wo)man's meat is another (wo)man's poison.

i made it clear that i was referring to MYSELF. Lesbian sex is not something i will ever do because, FOR ME, it's distasteful. Because i am a stonefemme.

Many folx find stone sex distasteful. They are entitled to their own personal preferences....and this is not something i would ever take away from them. Let them have whatever they think is appropriate FOR THEM.

i don't demean others for they personal preferences.......don't demean me for mine.

Should i get kicked off from this website, then so be it. i'll accept it. However, i did so standing up for my own personal beliefs.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Actually what you said was THIS....

Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme

You have the heart of a stonefemme even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme

Your wording in the first post was not speaking of your preferences and you insinuated it seems with a shiver and a shutter like it's not ok or something is wrong with it.

People can state their desires without having to be icked out on what others do.

Quote:
i see the word warriors are out in force.

i dislike sushi......*shutter*......even thinking about it makes me shiver.....can't help it i'm a hardcore cooked fish eater.

That someone could take MY preference about what I LIKE AND DISLIKE and apply it to a whole community of people is unbelievable. my personal dislike for something doesn't demean those who have a preference for whatever it is that i don't care for.

i have the right to have my own preferences. If someone else dislikes stone sex, and finds it distasteful, and the vast majority of folx in the queer community AREN'T stone, that is not something i take personally. It simply means to each their own and one (wo)man's meat is another (wo)man's poison.

i made it clear that i was referring to MYSELF. Lesbian sex is not something i will ever do because, FOR ME, it's distasteful. Because i am a stonefemme.

Many folx find stone sex distasteful. They are entitled to their own personal preferences....and this is not something i would ever take away from them. Let them have whatever they think is appropriate FOR THEM.

i don't demean others for they personal preferences.......don't demean me for mine.

Should i get kicked off from this website, then so be it. i'll accept it. However, i did so standing up for my own personal beliefs.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #40
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Default forgot

It wasn't till your second post that you said you were not a lesbian. I'm still not sure why you would refer to sex (lesbian sex) as:

"that lesbian thing......lol.."

I'm still trying to figure out the *thing* lesbians do that would be so LOL

Maybe you could clarify what that thing is and why it's LOL

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 04-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread