Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #41
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SilverStone!

You begin by starting the idea of a great thread for those who are Stone and those who love them.

In your descriptor of what Stone Butch is, you put upon them the pronoun "Hy," perhaps without thinking, there might in fact be Female Identified Stone Butches. In fact, there are quite few here on the planet. By referring to the Masculine counter part of a Femme, as a Hy, you are in fact alienating those people, yet you are quite emphatic in stating this is for all Stone people.

Then you continue on in your writings, by making rather (excuse me) juvenile and inappropriate descriptors of your body language as it Shudders and Shivers at the thought of Lesbian Sex!

What exactly is Lesbian Sex?

I am a Lesbian and I have sex. I have been with Stone Butches, and still I was a Lesbian during that time. This part of my identity has never changed. I came out as a Lesbian in 1979 and will probably die a Lesbian, no matter what my preferences are during the times I fuck. Therefore, I must be having (gasp) lesbian sex.

But what is Lesbian Sex and why would you announce here on the Planet, where we are such a diverse group of queer people, that it is (kinda like Sushi) distasteful? Was this entire thread a setup? Seriously - I am sure you have read the TOS and have seen numerous postings where people get called out for putting other people down and passing judgment. You have been a member here almost 2 years. I think you mentioned you were on the other site. You must have known your words would have caused a reaction. It almost feels intentional.

Still want to know what Lesbian Sex is!

And another thing. You mention in your descriptor that Stone Butches who (my memory - forgive me) own their cocks, or something along those lines - perhaps, an extension of them. I have met many a Stone Butch who do not pack or fuck with cocks. Are they no longer Stone?

Was this thread a setup? I think it's a fair question.

Looking forward to hearing more about your definition of Lesbian Sex, Female ID Stone Butches, Those Stone Butches who do not wear cocks, etc.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #42
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme View Post

i made it clear that i was referring to MYSELF. Lesbian sex is not something i will ever do because, FOR ME, it's distasteful. Because i am a stonefemme.

Hi there Miss Silver,
I am by no means a "word police".. trust me.. mine get me into enough trouble, so I am surely not going to pick apart your words or your convictions.

I , as a stone butch, had some issue with your phrasing and still do. Had a good discussion about why it bothered me so with a friend who happens to be a stonefemme.

Part of what I think you may be missing in this "conversation" with people whom have voiced less than agreeable responses to your postings, is exemplified above in the quote I pulled from your last post.

When you declare in one breath that "lesbian sex" is distasteful to you and simultaneously call yourself a stonefemme, how do you think that would make someone like Cheryl S feel, who has previously stated in this thread that she is stonefemme AND lesbian? I am not sure if you get my point. ( Which is really ok in the long run)

In talking to my friend, I told her the issue I have is ANYONE trying to set such parameters for ANYONE other than themselves. While, I do understand that you are trying to come from your "me" place and stating your personal feelings of distaste for certain acts, you must know that for other stones ( like myself) out there, it was a clear dis-invite to your self defined stone party.

I am all about having a space where those of us who find our intimacy in this way can gather, get to know one another, hell hook up if that be in the cards. However, it "feels" like, unless us "other" stones fall into YOUR definition, we aren't welcome. I just think that might narrow the already minute part of this community down to nothing. Good luck with whatever part of your journey you are on. I hope it bears you well.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #43
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i see the word warriors are out in force.

i dislike sushi......*shutter*......even thinking about it makes me shiver.....can't help it i'm a hardcore cooked fish eater.

That someone could take MY preference about what I LIKE AND DISLIKE and apply it to a whole community of people is unbelievable. my personal dislike for something doesn't demean those who have a preference for whatever it is that i don't care for.

i have the right to have my own preferences. If someone else dislikes stone sex, and finds it distasteful, and the vast majority of folx in the queer community AREN'T stone, that is not something i take personally. It simply means to each their own and one (wo)man's meat is another (wo)man's poison.

i made it clear that i was referring to MYSELF. Lesbian sex is not something i will ever do because, FOR ME, it's distasteful. Because i am a stonefemme.

Many folx find stone sex distasteful. They are entitled to their own personal preferences....and this is not something i would ever take away from them. Let them have whatever they think is appropriate FOR THEM.

i don't demean others for they personal preferences.......don't demean me for mine.

Should i get kicked off from this website, then so be it. i'll accept it. However, i did so standing up for my own personal beliefs.

This old word warrior can't help but explain the difference in these 2 words

SHUTTER - 1. One that shuts, as:
a. A hinged cover or screen for a window, usually fitted with louvers.
b. A mechanical device of a camera that controls the duration of a photographic exposure, as by opening and closing to allow light coming through the lens to expose a plate or film.
2. shutters Music The movable louvers on a pipe organ, controlled by pedals, that open and close the swell box.
tr.v. shut·tered, shut·ter·ing, shut·ters
1. To furnish or close with shutters: locked the doors and shuttered the windows.
2. To cause to cease operations; close down

and

SHUDDER - 1. To shiver convulsively, as from fear or revulsion.
2. To vibrate; quiver:

So, if you're going to use the word, at least use the proper one
That is all... one word warrior is out of here

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 04-14-2012 at 03:13 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #44
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
In talking to my friend, I told her the issue I have is ANYONE trying to set such parameters for ANYONE other than themselves. While, I do understand that you are trying to come from your "me" place and stating your personal feelings of distaste for certain acts, you must know that for other stones ( like myself) out there, it was a clear dis-invite to your self defined stone party.

I am all about having a space where those of us who find our intimacy in this way can gather, get to know one another, hell hook up if that be in the cards. However, it "feels" like, unless us "other" stones fall into YOUR definition, we aren't welcome. I just think that might narrow the already minute part of this community down to nothing. Good luck with whatever part of your journey you are on. I hope it bears you well.
Jess I am thinking "here" is a welcome place for stones of all sorts of variety. The thread was started and called the house of stone, let it be your house too.

As the conversation shapes I do hope to learn much with the planet's Stone (and Stone+ more) identified people.

Olive branch to all to enjoy a wider range of conversations.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna8987 View Post
Jess I am thinking "here" is a welcome place for stones of all sorts of variety. The thread was started and called the house of stone, let it be your house too.

As the conversation shapes I do hope to learn much with the planet's Stone (and Stone+ more) identified people.

Olive branch to all to enjoy a wider range of conversations.

Thanks Jenna. I appreciate your intentions very much. I too hope it becomes a place/space for us to talk about stuff that does pertain to stone identified folks, who carry whatever other identifiers they add on to "stone". It is a very small fraction of the community and out end of the pool is rather shallow.

I will however, wait for an invite from the OP.

thank you again
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #46
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Thanks Jenna. I appreciate your intentions very much. I too hope it becomes a place/space for us to talk about stuff that does pertain to stone identified folks, who carry whatever other identifiers they add on to "stone". It is a very small fraction of the community and out end of the pool is rather shallow.

I will however, wait for an invite from the OP.

thank you again
Jess, you are welcome and thank you. I do hope the invite comes. Meanwhile I think we may need a digging crew to just make the pool as deep as we want it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #47
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

i don't get how anyone can *feminize* you no matter HOW they touch, talk or look at you without your permission. No one could ever *masculinize* me no matter how they fucked me. i appreciate that people have boundaries and we all do, and we love those who do, but the word feminize feels like something bad to me when used along these lines.

Dee,

I'm faultering at starting, so please excuse me if I come off abrupt..(It's a flowers for Algernon kinda afternoon and I'm struggling to communicate effectively)

When someones outside doesn't match what's inside their head, sometime touch can effect the mental image that you are trying to reinforce.

For some reason circular motion feels feminine and strokes feel masculing.

A cupped hand feels feminine and a flat hand feels masculine..

I'm not GID nor am I a stone butch or FtM, so I don't know why it happens, but it does...

If my ex was leaning masculine he was stone and If was touching him like he was female, it felt icky and turned him off, left him cold...

I have to be honest... Sometimes it was hard ass work making love to a stone butch...

Sometimes feminize IS not a good thing....

I'm like you... No matter how you touch me (when I allow touch) I'm a woman... but my insides match my outsides, so I don't have to build anything in my head that can be ruined by someone rubbing my clit instead of jacking me off...
Old 04-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #48
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............
You may be "stonefemme" but you're definitely rude.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #49
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Those stonebutches who do not want their genitalia to be touched find lesbian sex to be offensive to them PERSONALLY.

Those stonefemmes who do not want to touch the genitalia of their stonebutches find lesbian sex to be offensive to them PERSONALLY.

This is the reality for those stonebutches and stonefemmes who are NOT female genital receptive. We don't do lesbian sex. It's the way of many, many stones and we do NOT need anyone's permission or acceptance to be so.

For those people to come into OUR house and tell us we're wrong for how we think, what we feel about our OWN personal sexual activity, is beyond arrogance.

This is the way for many, many stones. You don't have to like it.

If anyone is being demeaned here, it's us.

"Keep in mind this daily notion: there are no ordinary moments." ~Dan Millman~
Old 04-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #50
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question ?

But that's not what you said.

Should I quote you again?

Plus you've not addressed that you forgot not allll stones are hy.he

PS

one shouldn't speak for others you're stone is nowhere near my stone
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 04-14-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: ETA
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #51
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3]@Random, it has nothing to do with how one is touched.

It has to do with not being touched at all. As in never.

Many, many stonebutches and stonefemme are not female genitalia receptive.

i am NOT female genitalia receptive and have been for over 25 years. i have met and known many, many stonebutches who are NOT female genitalia receptive.

Anyone who comes into our house and tells us we're wrong for feeling this way is denigrating and demeaning our identities.

We are who we are. And we have every right to be who we are.

Those who don't like us and our philosophies can go find other places more conforming to who they are and what they believe.

[/SIZE][/FONT

Old 04-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #52
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow :/

Just to clarify to the OP, no one is telling you what or how to be. The issue is your choice of wording and how lesbianphobic it sounds:

Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme

You have the heart of a stonefemme even if you're also able to do that lesbian thing......lol.....*shutter*.....sorry, even thinking of that makes me shiver.....can't help it, i'm a hard core stonefemme............
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStoneFemme

There are things i won't do, sexually, on an every day basis. Occasionally, ok. But all the time? Nope. That's that lesbian sex and i'm not a lesbian. i'm a queer stonefemme...........
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #53
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anyone who comes into our house and tells us we're wrong for feeling this way is denigrating and demeaning our identities.

Hi SilverStoneFemme,

I actually came in here to read, and am honestly confused. From what I have read, no one has said that you are wrong for feeling the way you feel, or said that you don't have a right to be who you are.

What I read was that some people were offended that, while expressing what you are and feel, you also put others down with your expressions of distaste.

It's perfectly possible to express who you are without denigrating others.

For example, BDSM or being polyamorous are not part of who I am, and I cannot imagine that those things will ever change. Some parts of me are still evolving and are up for debate, but in many ways I am who I am....and who I am is pretty vanilla (with a little twist of naughty) and very much a "one person person."

In saying that I am defining myself, but I am also not putting down anyone here who embraces a different identity, lifestyle or approach.

Does that make sense?
Old 04-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #54
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

I've been called so many names - Pillow Princess being the best sounding one - and I don't try to explain who I am to those who don't understand, 'cause it doesn't matter, they're never going to get it.
My partner and I have been separated for a little over a year, we were together for almost ten years - and we've finally come to an agreement, because of many factors, but the main being because I am stone and he isn't.
It has been very scary for me to think in terms of dating again, and yet one year is enough time for me to be alone, I'm slowly allowing myself to get back into the dating circle -
So many people hate labels, but how are you to come in contact with the certain type of person you're attracted to if you don't use them.
Perhaps this is the key place to help me come in contact with someone who is interested in dating an older stone femme - I'm 57 (age being another factor) - or at least know that I have support in the type of person I am attracted to - and I don't have to be ashamed or embarrased by what I feel.
Thank you So much for opening up this thread!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #55
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Those stonebutches who do not want their genitalia to be touched find lesbian sex to be offensive to them PERSONALLY.

Those stonefemmes who do not want to touch the genitalia of their stonebutches find lesbian sex to be offensive to them PERSONALLY.

This is the reality for those stonebutches and stonefemmes who are NOT female genital receptive. We don't do lesbian sex. It's the way of many, many stones and we do NOT need anyone's permission or acceptance to be so.

For those people to come into OUR house and tell us we're wrong for how we think, what we feel about our OWN personal sexual activity, is beyond arrogance.

This is the way for many, many stones. You don't have to like it.

If anyone is being demeaned here, it's us.
I certainly don't mean to seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here, or viewed as the semantics warden. I just want to point out that the term you're using, "lesbian sex", is the sticking point for me.

There is diversity in every ID, and I know from getting to know people throughout the years, that not all Stonebutches/Stonefemmes have identical sexual preferences, and many of them ID as lesbian. So, the term "lesbian sex", in the manner you used it in, IMO, could be viewed as offensive, without a deeper description detailing that this is what Stone means to you personally.

I don't feel like any of us are saying your personal preferences are wrong. I just feel like the way that phrase is being used, implies that most or all Stones share your preferences, if they ID as Stone. In addition, I do think it may be off putting to those who view their Stone ID differently than you do, to feel welcome to join a discussion.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #56
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post

You begin by starting the idea of a great thread for those who are Stone and those who love them.

In your descriptor of what Stone Butch is, you put upon them the pronoun "Hy," perhaps without thinking, there might in fact be Female Identified Stone Butches. In fact, there are quite few here on the planet. By referring to the Masculine counter part of a Femme, as a Hy, you are in fact alienating those people, yet you are quite emphatic in stating this is for all Stone people.

Julie
i made it quite clear at the beginning of this thread that those folx who identified with what was described as being stone were welcome to join us. HY was one of those descriptors.

i did NOT say hy without thinking. That was an intention statement. This thread is for those stones who are masculine identified and use the pronoun hy.

If the description of stone here, meaning hy, doesn't match anyone else's definition of stone, those folx can go start a thread that more clearly matches what they think is the definition of stone, including those stones who are woman identified and use the descriptors she and her.

Everyone has the right to start threads for a particular identity. Or anything else for that matter. i have started a thread here for those stones who consider themselves to be representative of the descriptors i've presented. i made it clear if they don't agree with who this group is for, they can start another thread for their own descriptors.

Yourself, included, Julie.

Don't simply disagree and criticize me for what i've done, go put your own definitions into a differnet thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #57
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

(seems we were all posting at the same time...sorry if this covers ground covered in previous posts.)

i'm not sure why lesbian and stone are being posed here in opposition to one another. they are both identities. some folks here identify as BOTH. they are not kinds of sex...they are identities. some stone folks like to do certain sex acts, some don't. some lesbians like certain sex acts, some don't. some define themselves as both lesbian and stone because they don't or do like sex a certain way. others define themselves as lesbian and stone and may have sex differently. i'm really uncomfortable with the positioning of lesbian and stone as opposite to one another, on the basis of certain sex acts "belonging" to lesbian and certain sex acts "belonging" to stone. i'm not lesbian, and i am stone (though not with the exact same sex boundaries as some folks...maybe with similar boundaries to others), but it still makes me extremely uncomfortable. particularly because there are a LOT of lesbian stone femmes AND butches here. as has already been stated.

if silverstone or others don't like some sex acts and for them that is how they understand stone...that's cool. but that doesn't make some sex acts explicitly "lesbian" and others "stone." they're just sex acts. lesbian and stone are identities. none of those identities or sex acts are inherently better than another, and they do not have to be mutually exclusive.

i for one am grateful that there is another stone thread here. but i don't want having another stone thread to mean we exclude stone folks who don't define themselves exactly one way. or for it to mean that we are positioning stone as somehow opposite or exclusive of lesbian.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #58
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I am a stone butch. I have lesbian sex. I may not engage in the type of sex that you define as "lesbian sex," however I am still having lesbian sex. How is that possible? Because I am a lesbian- a woman who has sex with another woman and who identities as a lesbian. I am also completely stone.

If anyone thinks it gross for two women to have sex together then that's homophobic to the extreme. There is no such thing as lesbian sex in terms of sex acts. Lesbians can have sex in whatever manner they choose- including being stone.

If there are certain sex acts that you don't enjoy that's fine, but you don't have to go ew ick. You can just talk about what you do enjoy. I don't enjoy penetration, but I also don't put down any butch that does.

You can talk about the sex and type of relationships you like without putting anyone down.

You only get to define what stone is for yourself and no one else.

I am completely fine with have a female body. I am not worried about anyone "feminizing" me and don't think it is possible for anyone to do so anyway.

I am a stone butch. I am a lesbian. I am a She.

Oh and yeah I am part of the House of Stone whether you like it or not.

Saying the same things over and over for years and years and years really does get old. Over and out.

EDIT: I am masculine and I am a She.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #59
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i made it quite clear at the beginning of this thread that those folx who identified with what was described as being stone were welcome to join us. HY was one of those descriptors.

i did NOT say hy without thinking. That was an intention statement. This thread is for those stones who are masculine identified and use the pronoun hy.

If the description of stone here, meaning hy, doesn't match anyone else's definition of stone, those folx can go start a thread that more clearly matches what they think is the definition of stone, including those stones who are woman identified and use the descriptors she and her.

Everyone has the right to start threads for a particular identity. Or anything else for that matter. i have started a thread here for those stones who consider themselves to be representative of the descriptors i've presented. i made it clear if they don't agree with who this group is for, they can start another thread for their own descriptors.

Yourself, included, Julie.

Don't simply disagree and criticize me for what i've done, go put your own definitions into a differnet thread.
since my id is clearly unwelcome here, i'll be sticking to the stone femme thread...as another poster said, our part of the community is relatively small. i don't understand the point of making it even smaller, or excluding people. personally it makes me feel like crap. but that's just me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #60
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3]@Random, it has nothing to do with how one is touched.

It has to do with not being touched at all. As in never.

Many, many stonebutches and stonefemme are not female genitalia receptive.

i am NOT female genitalia receptive and have been for over 25 years. i have met and known many, many stonebutches who are NOT female genitalia receptive.

Those who don't like us and our philosophies can go find other places more conforming to who they are and what they believe.

[/SIZE][/FONT
I was responding to Dee's comment about feminzing touch...

I am well aware of Stone.. All thee definitions of the word...

No one is coming into your house and telling you that being stone is wrong, what they are telling you is that just because you don't care for a sexual act, doesn't give you the right turn it into a gross act...

I think people are having issues with the way you worded your distane for oral sex more so than having issues with being stone...

Myself? I don't care for oral sex... I rarely perform it, or allow it performed on me... It's simply not my cup of tea...

See how I said that without making the act into an icky thing?

Not a damn thing wrong with being stone.. I rather enjoy it myself.... both definitions.. *eg*
Closed Thread