Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Nevada Forums

Old 02-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default We are in Vegas baby!!

Hey people! Blackboot, Cherryfemme, Fever, and myself are in Vegas. Does anyone want to get together?

We are thinking, dinner, or lunch, coffee, happy hour at the gay bar will be great!

Respond to this thread, okay?

woo hoo!!
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Y'all shoulda called someone!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! Play a couple hands of "Let It Ride" for me!!!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Not fair! Cherry and Bootay are -mine- not yours!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
Hey people! Blackboot, Cherryfemme, Fever, and myself are in Vegas. Does anyone want to get together?

We are thinking, dinner, or lunch, coffee, happy hour at the gay bar will be great!

Respond to this thread, okay?

woo hoo!!
WHAT THE HELL... I was suppose to be there too... Had I known that I wouldn't of canceled my plans....

DAMN IT!!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

So now you tell us FR!!

Theoddz is in Vegas you should pm him!!

Steal his frogs for me!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey hey hey

--wish u all were here! what a parrrrrr tahhhh that would beeeee-- um strap message from fever is that she wishes u were here too--lol
Old 02-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

So now you tell us FR!!

Theoddz is in Vegas you should pm him!!

Steal his frogs for me!

Oh yes, I got a PM a few days ago from Fever, saying they were going to be here, but my 89 y/o mother is in town and also, my best friend (Irene) is in the hospital after suffering a heart attack.

In between all of this, I have to work.

Maybe next time.

Oh, and I have hidden my frogs from Snow.

~Theo~
Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Will I see you at IMsL ol man???? Say hi to fever for me!! and Cherry and Boot
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2011, 04:02 AM   #9
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

Default message from fever

Thank you for all the messages. Strappin, I would have loved you down here with us. Lady Snow, FR is doing a good job of keeping me in line (haha) NOT but Blackboot is teaching me about repercussions of being a smart mouth. Good training for me.

I wish a certain someone who hop a plane tomorrow night and join us for the weekend, since Monday is a holiday. hmmm You know who you are. :-)

hugs from me, fever
Old 02-21-2011, 01:29 AM   #10
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default uhmmm

Yeah-- hey-- Hi

So I am lost on the strip and I found this computer....

Does anyone know how to get from the Venitian to the Imperial?

Cool. Thanks. I'll check back in an hour after I hit some wierd bar called

"Toby Keith's Not My Bar"

Looks like they have a deal on Cosmos tonight.

XXOO,

CF

PS to Pinkie Lee

Can someone tell her I had a "Cotton Candy Martini" in her honor yesterday?

Yup.... I toasted to her "good health and fortune in the year of the rabbit" as I drank it up~~ I never would have know about them at all if it had not been for her...

Thanks, Pinkie Lee...

Now back to those directions....

XXOO

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryFemme View Post
Yeah-- hey-- Hi

So I am lost on the strip and I found this computer....

Does anyone know how to get from the Venitian to the Imperial?

Cool. Thanks. I'll check back in an hour after I hit some wierd bar called

"Toby Keith's Not My Bar"

Looks like they have a deal on Cosmos tonight.

XXOO,

CF

PS to Pinkie Lee

Can someone tell her I had a "Cotton Candy Martini" in her honor yesterday?

Yup.... I toasted to her "good health and fortune in the year of the rabbit" as I drank it up~~ I never would have know about them at all if it had not been for her...

Thanks, Pinkie Lee...

Now back to those directions....

XXOO

~CF
I don't have to go to Vegas to go to "Toby Keith's Not My Bar" we have one here in Mpls. However I haven't been yet. lol Hope you had fun!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:03 AM   #12
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Ya missed it, strappie

Oh it was a good time.... The Toby kieth bar had an announcer hollering out Left leg kick and swing to the left. It was a bit odd at first, but after 4 cosmos---- it was a grand time! . Ahh well, next time. The cotton candy martini did not taste the same without pinkie lee either.... Indeed, let's take a raincheck and plan it better next time. . CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Landing in Vegas for monday dlivery, bbl

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote