Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #101
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post

hi Gemme-a-roo!

i think Whitney is drop dead gorgeous! i should be so plus sized! i'm glad that she won ANTM at a size 10 but i hate that she's called a "plus sized model" when she's 2 sizes smaller than the average american woman (who is typically a size 14. (i hear 12 to 14 is the median). the words posted under her photo arent mine. (hence the quotes)

Ah, Hell. I need new glasses. I saw the quotes, but didn't 'seeeeee' the quotes, yanno? Sight? One. Comprehension? Zip.

~~~~~~~~~

on other fronts....why fat? why is THAT so important? it's the same as having brown hair. or being short. or whatever. it's superficial. it has absolutely nothing to do with the worth of a person any more than gender, race, culture of origin, sexuality has.

so what's the scoop? are we so pathetic a species that we feel better about dragging others down in order to pull ourselves up than we do about tending to the cultivation of our own characters and leaving that of others alone?

really?

Um, yes. The human race has many good qualities such as the capacity to love, to have kindness and compassion, to protect fiercely and to maintain honor and integrity. Having said that, we eat our young, our families, our friends, our coworkers, our roommates as well as complete strangers.

Of course, this is a generalization and I realize that there are completely respectable people out there who don't make a practice out of putting others down or stepping onto the bent backs of others, but damn near everyone I know.....myself included....has done that to someone at least once. We may have thought it was justified at the time or maybe just didn't care, but that is how many function on a regular basis. How they evaluate themselves is based solely on their place in the hierarchy of wherever they are...work, home, church (the irony, right?)...and the appearance of someone who doesn't fit in that individual's world just so sticks out and attracts their negative attention like blood in the water for sharks.

That person may be brilliant (a heart surgeon, maybe) or honorable (Purple Heart recipient, perhaps) or beautiful (Miss USA, 1989, possibly) but if that person is super curvy, then that is all they see. So many people don't see past the exterior.

Or maybe it's that they see a reflection of themself somehow and attack the other person because of their self-loathing in a twisted effort to eliminate or shrink whatever it is about them that they hate....or maybe I need to put down the psych book and stop thinking about what's in someone else's head. *shrug*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #102
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Jack,

You are one very lucky guy to have Medusa for a wife!

I am a very heavy guy. I used to be very thin, but I took steroids for a couple of years for pneum. and bronch., and the after effects of that. I gained all my weight then. I was always called fat. I know how demeaning it is. I know what it's like to be pointed at in public, or staired at. Not only am I fat, but a ftm and I'm slow, and it is very obvious to the public. Society sucks when it comes to weight issues. So does the medical community.

Personally, I like women with curves. They rock my world!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 03:45 AM   #103
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Lightbulb becuase I'm (Ph)at (Ph)abulous and Phenomenal......

Phenomenal Woman ~Maya Angelou~

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.

When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.

I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.

I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Peace and Love

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 03:49 AM   #104
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

PREACH!

Every time I read this poem, I hear it being read back to me in Janet Jackson's voice in my head from the time I saw the movie "Poetic Justice".

One of my favorites!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 04:10 AM   #105
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just came in tonight to show My love for bigger women

To all the beautiful BBW ladies that rawk our world, thank you for simply being you
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #106
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I just have a couple of disparate thoughts after reading the thread and looking at some others, too.

1. This discussion is, for me, about self-image and self-validation. Someone who is "only" ten or twenty pounds overweight (or pick a number) shouldn't be maligned or dismissed for seeing themselves in this discussion. I don't think it's really about a number, per se, as much as a broader discussion of self-perception and how that affects how we are seen in the world. At 5'ish tall, I'd personally be quite pleased to be in a size 12, even though that would likely mean that, by all accounts, I'd still be significantly overweight. How big does big have to be to qualify to be able to relate to feeling self-hatred and experiencing the derision of others?

2. I haven't quite reconciled these two beliefs:
-We should not be criticized for having sexual and romantic preferences. Attraction is a personal thing and I have no right to judge others as I believe they have no business judging me.
-The inability or unwillingness to view me for who I am, not what I look like, is hateful and unacceptable.

3. As much as I think (in my brain) that it's very nice that some butches are posting things about how wonderful big femmes are, my guts tend to churn. Not sure why. Maybe something to do with the idea that this reinforces the idea that women are supposed to be shored up from the outside, by the validation and acceptance of others, rather than learning how to do this for themselves, from the inside out. I'd rather be engaged in an intelligent discussion about something I share with another person than to be told, kind of wholesale, that I am one of the rockin' big, beautiful women. Sorry. It makes me go "ewww," which I own as my problem.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2010, 04:13 AM   #107
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

To come back to what I said in an earlier post:

It was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, and if I did, I apologize.

It not easy for me to express my feelings and to write what I really mean, what I actually want to say sometimes and it comes to misunderstandings and hurt feelings. I should have taken the time to explain, but I didn't, I felt intimidated instead.

From the reactions, I have learned to be either more precise in choosing my words or not say anything at all.

A few last words: Personality, is what counts for me, what makes me feel attracted to that person, and it has nothing to do with size. I think it's sad, how people in general, automatically put over size woman in a 'box', meaning because they're fat (I really don't like that word) they don't have anything much / else to 'offer' either.

Kat
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #108
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello My Friends!

I am just dropping by to give my love and support to all the BBW here! You ladies rock my world!

Andrew

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #109
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Question Help me with this Jack - it may help others too

Jack,

I don't understand why airplanes require you to buy 2 seats. I just don't understand this at all. But yet they allow you to bring on a small dog/cat in a carrier to put under your seat. I am so confused on this.

I always ask for seat extenders. I have yet to be given a positive response by the plane waitress or whatever they call themselves nowadays. It is usually thrown at me or Rosie or whoever is sitting next to me. It is like I am imposing on them. I don't get it.

Andrew
Old 02-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #110
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,867 Times in 2,474 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Jack,

I don't understand why airplanes require you to buy 2 seats. I just don't understand this at all. But yet they allow you to bring on a small dog/cat in a carrier to put under your seat. I am so confused on this.

I always ask for seat extenders. I have yet to be given a positive response by the plane waitress or whatever they call themselves nowadays. It is usually thrown at me or Rosie or whoever is sitting next to me. It is like I am imposing on them. I don't get it.

Andrew

Hey there Andrew.

I totally "get" where you're coming from in this post. I, too, am a "person of size" and I'm also a "differently abled" person, too, in that I've got two titanium knees and have limited range of motion/movement in them. I have, in the past, bought 2 seats and have asked for seatbelt extenders on many flights. What gets me more than the small seats is the lack of leg room, or space between rows of seats. I have to have the room of two seats because I have to sit sideways in order to not have to contort my knees into a position where I'm in agony. I don't know why they have undersized both seats and leg room on so many planes. I was bitching to my mother about it one day, though, and she's a smaller sized person. This is what she told me.

"All the airplanes have to sell is space. That is their commodity and that is their only way of making money. When a person takes up more than the allotted amount of individual space, the airlines expect that person to pay extra for the extra space."

Now, I certainly don't agree with charging some folks more money for "space for one person", but I see the airlines' point about wanting to get their money for space used. It's a double-edged situation. What I find to be extra chintzy on their part is how the airlines seem to have made the seats and leg room even smaller than before. My father and stepmother, who are both seriously thin and of short to average height (they're old), go back and to from Las Vegas to Honolulu, Hawaii, several times a year. They usually fly on Hawaiian Airlines. I've heard them remark on more than one occasion how the seats are even too small for them!! Now, if the airlines are purposely reducing the size of the seats in order to make even average sized people uncomfortable enough to have to purchase an extra seat, then I think that's a dishonest and shitty policy and one that everyone, thin AND plus sized, should be complaining about. I also don't agree with the way they charge for a checked bag, but again, it's a space thing and they have a right to get compensated for space used. The next shitty thing they'll be doing is charging for the space we use to store our wheelchairs and motorized scooters/chairs.

I'm a bigger guy, so I take up more space. I guess I need to pay them for the space I take up, even if it's just so I can get enough space for these titanium knees.

As for the shitty looks and snide comments from the asshole contingent, well....that's what your middle finger is for.

Sorry for the derail, folks.

All the best,
~Theo~
Old 02-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #111
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Dear Jack and Theo,

Thank you for your help. I never could figure it out. It just made no sense to me.

The knee room is horrible. I had Osgood Slatters Disease in both knees growing up. And now I have rhum. arth. I too try to fly 1st class all the time just because of the leg room. The pain is not tolerable for me. Like Theo, I go crazy with that.

Thanks again guys!

Andrew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #112
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to come in here and show My love for all of the beautiful BBW women that rawk our world
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #113
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone,

I have been a member here for awhile now but I havent really posted, I am a BBW and I love it. I also know braedon hello dear one.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #114
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Do you know what I find the most sad in this world? Well I am gonna tell you.......All too often I hear the femmes, the butches and the persons of transgender, cry a bucket of tears about the lack of a honest, true love in their lives. I too am in this group, sad to say and I am no different than the rest of you. What amazes me is that there are so many of us struggling to find our forever girl/boi/ boy, that we forget there is a population of people who feel lost on the side lines. That would be us!!!! I know I would make someone a good partner, for I am a wonderful person. Yet because all they can see is my outside, which I am lucky to say is well proportioned and feminine...yet large!!! I have written a poem I will post in the poety section, it may seem childish to some, for I am not a well versed person. But I write from my heart and my experiences from life...which for the most part of have been all too unkind in nature. I wish for all of us, not just myself, that society would see us for what we are not the sterotypical mold they THINK we fit into. I wish that all the butches and femmes and transpersons, would see US for what we have inside our hearts and that is an undying need to love and be loved by a kind and gentle person who loves us for the person we are and the person we may become in time. If society would grant us the chance, oh what a glorious world this would be...to be loved not for being the fair skinny princess I long to be...but for the voluptuous princess filled with a kindess and a love you only read about in fairytales or see in movies. Where does it say that skinny people are any greater at loving than we are?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #115
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all you beautiful BBW femmes I hope you all are doing wonderfully. I just thought I would drop in on this board. First time I have seen it here. Since I started. Well I have not been on much lately. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #116
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

Okay.. not here for any other reason than to say.....

you Beautiful lucious Goddessess......

stop stop stop!!!!! whether its 20lbs or 100lbs 0r 200lbs society tells you you are OVERWEIGHT... so f'n what???

do YOU Love YOU????? would you love you more if you were only 50lbs over what is determined ( by society standards or whatever) .... would you love yourself more?

listen , For the very first time in 35 yrs my life I am under 200lbs. I have been 500 pds.

My taste has not changed.... not one bit....

No thin woman could keep my attention if large lovely woman is nearby.
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #117
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Stoney...thank you for your tender, loving words...and how true they are!! It is different for each of us, yet the same. I congratulate you on your success and hope that you continue on your journey.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #118
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
Hello everyone,

I have been a member here for awhile now but I havent really posted, I am a BBW and I love it. I also know braedon hello dear one.
(((((((((everett))))))) I'm very glad your here hun, you fit in just perfectly and its always wonderful to see a familiar face here on the Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u
Do you know what I find the most sad in this world? Well I am gonna tell you.......All too often I hear the femmes, the butches and the persons of transgender, cry a bucket of tears about the lack of a honest, true love in their lives. I too am in this group, sad to say and I am no different than the rest of you. What amazes me is that there are so many of us struggling to find our forever girl/boi/ boy, that we forget there is a population of people who feel lost on the side lines. That would be us!!!! I know I would make someone a good partner, for I am a wonderful person. Yet because all they can see is my outside, which I am lucky to say is well proportioned and feminine...yet large!!! I have written a poem I will post in the poety section, it may seem childish to some, for I am not a well versed person. But I write from my heart and my experiences from life...which for the most part of have been all too unkind in nature. I wish for all of us, not just myself, that society would see us for what we are not the sterotypical mold they THINK we fit into. I wish that all the butches and femmes and transpersons, would see US for what we have inside our hearts and that is an undying need to love and be loved by a kind and gentle person who loves us for the person we are and the person we may become in time. If society would grant us the chance, oh what a glorious world this would be...to be loved not for being the fair skinny princess I long to be...but for the voluptuous princess filled with a kindess and a love you only read about in fairytales or see in movies. Where does it say that skinny people are any greater at loving than we are?
I can honestly say that I have been with both skinner partners as well as bigger partners, and being a big guy Myself I've always had an eye for a beautiful BBW lady. Each and everyone of us deserves to be loved; no one person or group of people deserve to be loved more than another group of people. My BBW gals rawk My world, and thats just how its always going to be for Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie
Hello all you beautiful BBW femmes I hope you all are doing wonderfully. I just thought I would drop in on this board. First time I have seen it here. Since I started. Well I have not been on much lately. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening
Its always great to see you here My friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney
Okay.. not here for any other reason than to say.....

you Beautiful lucious Goddessess......

stop stop stop!!!!! whether its 20lbs or 100lbs 0r 200lbs society tells you you are OVERWEIGHT... so f'n what???

do YOU Love YOU????? would you love you more if you were only 50lbs over what is determined ( by society standards or whatever) .... would you love yourself more?

listen , For the very first time in 35 yrs my life I am under 200lbs. I have been 500 pds.

My taste has not changed.... not one bit....

No thin woman could keep my attention if large lovely woman is nearby.

I just have to give you a HUGE thumbs up for this post Stoney
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #119
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default For my sistas

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #120
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone, just stopping by to show my love to everyone

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post: