Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #3521
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I wish I could see the results of this project!
You were really sweet to send me an ATC after I had to bow out. So, if you want one of these from me, you will have one! Please PM me your address

Old 08-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #3522
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Yay! Guess what I recieved in the mail yesterday! Noooo, not a sex toy, but the ATCs! Yay! I love them all and thanks so much for the work and effort that was involved.

1) Laruss- My favorite colors are blues and greens!

2) Gemme- So true about which do we focus on, light or shadow.

3) Debbie- Glitter hearts always rule!

4) Sis- The quote was spot on and adore the butterfly. I can't even hem pants and send them out so handiwork is very impressive!

5) Pixie- Yours really made me think. I thank you for that.

6) Tommi- Yours was my daughter's favorite with the little deer in the background.

7) Nycfem-I love those stars and the quote!

8) Nanners- Yours made me smile. I thought of a 70's record cover with the colors and sparkles.

9) CCB--Thanks you again for taking the time to send yours on.

***Anyone who had to drop off the list I went ahead and made you a card. If you PM me your address I will be happy to send it to you. ***

Now...need to get my skates on for the next project. Wahoo!! So glad I found this thread!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #3523
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

good morning!
Oh, the time this week end spent on being creative

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #3524
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mentor Moments

Mentor Moments...

Mine are really close!!! Depending on how hectic my week is b/c of the start of school, I might be able to finish this week!

Old 08-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #3525
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I started mine.
I'll be finished this week too.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #3526
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't started, but I have my idea and gathered all my supplies which for me is most of the battle. I hope to do them all in one go this coming weekend.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #3527
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

amiyesiam would like to ask those on the list if they would like their real name on the project she is working on to PM her (not me), with their real name. Otherwise your user name will be used. She is asking you to PM her (not me) within the next day or two.
She is currently at work or she would have posted this herself.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #3528
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
amiyesiam would like to ask those on the list if they would like their real name on the project she is working on to PM her (not me), with their real name. Otherwise your user name will be used. She is asking you to PM her (not me) within the next day or two.
She is currently at work or she would have posted this herself.
Anyone may use my screen name or shorten it to "Laney."

Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #3529
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

*sigh*
If one would like their real name used, please contact amiyesiam in PM, if not she will use your user name.

Corkey pulling out of list.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 08-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #3530
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
*sigh*
If one would like their real name used, please contact amiyesiam in PM, if not she will use your user name.

Corkey pulling out of list.
Please do not pull out of the list on my account. I replied that way for two reasons; one, so everyone could see it and two, because I don't know how to search for people here by name. I did not expect my answer to make someone choose to not participate.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #3531
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

You, are not the issue for me pulling out.

Just click on amiyesiam's name in the thread it will take you to her PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #3532
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

THE ATC PROJECT was a hit , IMO.

received the goodies and am thrilled with the diverse and wonderful little visions and versions of talent from BFP.

Thank everyone of you. I'd do something like this again.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #3533
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Updated list

Nine projects and $5 due to Pixie on 9/7/2013:

1. Pixie
2. nycfem
3. ahk
4. purepisces
5. Uniqueswtfemm
6. Katniss
7. LaneyDoll
8. Tommi
9. Tommi's kaijira
10. amiyesiam

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 04:44 AM   #3534
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation
Default Important and Time Sensitive!

*****ANNOUNCEMENT*****
I have the ATC cards that we made for the Reunion, and I am researching the best way to have them in the Raffle.
This is my idea, but I want to make SURE that no one would be disappointed or offended before I do it this way.
There are 10 of them, and I would like to put them in a frame (which leads me to the concern I have of both sides not showing as there were 3 of them that had pretty back sides to them as well as front sides). I would have each person's name (and title of their work if they included it) below their piece and somewhere in the frame I would have the name of our Thread here, all written out, likely in calligraphy or my very neat handwriting.

If this does Not work for anyone who participated, please let me know by Sept. 1st, by PM or on this thread. I would also like to know if anyone has any better ideas that what i have suggested.

Thank you for your time!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #3535
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
*****ANNOUNCEMENT*****
I have the ATC cards that we made for the Reunion, and I am researching the best way to have them in the Raffle.
This is my idea, but I want to make SURE that no one would be disappointed or offended before I do it this way.
There are 10 of them, and I would like to put them in a frame (which leads me to the concern I have of both sides not showing as there were 3 of them that had pretty back sides to them as well as front sides). I would have each person's name (and title of their work if they included it) below their piece and somewhere in the frame I would have the name of our Thread here, all written out, likely in calligraphy or my very neat handwriting.

If this does Not work for anyone who participated, please let me know by Sept. 1st, by PM or on this thread. I would also like to know if anyone has any better ideas that what i have suggested.

Thank you for your time!
I think a frame would be a nice idea, as long as it would fit fine in the winner's suitcase. Calligraphy is so lovely. I think that would add a nice touch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #3536
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Just checking in, I hope everyone is doing well! Just incase I don't get on here before the weekend, happy labor day weekend!!!

I will be sending out my address on monday!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 11:17 PM   #3537
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
*****ANNOUNCEMENT*****

Thank you for your time!
As the "volunteer" who stepped forward, I am happy with anything you put together.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #3538
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

CCB, I never received the ATC you sent out, so if it comes back to you please let me know.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #3539
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

My mentor moments will be mailed soon. I was trying to decide about enhancing them but nothing I have done appeals to me. So, in my mind, that means they are ready!

Old 08-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #3540
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
CCB, I never received the ATC you sent out, so if it comes back to you please let me know.
I am SO sorry about that!! It was actually mailed on Monday. I had originally asked my partner to mail it and over the weekend I was looking through a bunch of mail on his table and guess what was there? LOL! You should have it soon, if not tomorrow.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types