Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Wowaddict325

How Do You Identify?:
Femme mostly
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Lover/Baby
Relationship Status:
LOOKING INTENSELY!

Wowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Minnesota!

Hello everyone!

My name is Rachel and I live in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. I am looking for friends and perhaps even an online relationship! I put on my profile that I consider myself bi-sexual, but I'm actually not really sure about that. I've been out with "men" who either were looking elsewhere or just plain wanting they're own pleasure. I cannot deal with that anymore.

Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to learn more about me and perhaps start talking!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rachel
Wowaddict325 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wowaddict325 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

WELCOME RACHEL! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PLANET!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the Planet... i'll be visiting MN the 1st weekend in Nov.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome to The Planet

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Rachel and welcome to the planet. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

I just moved away from MN a little over a month ago, just in time for winter.. brrrr.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hello!

Welcome!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Hi and glad you are here!!!

I used to go to Duluth a lot. It's freaking coldddddddddd way up there.

Bunches of us have been around on the site awhile...ask anyone if you need something...

Have fun and have a great day!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

[B][FONT="Franklin Got"]Hello and welcome to the Planet Rachel pull up a chair and enjoy...but be warned thisplace has be found to be a tad addictive
Old 09-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #13
Mr.Nobody

How Do You Identify?:
Niizh manidoowag...
Preferred Pronoun?:
I prefer amature nouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,528 Times in 536 Posts
Mr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome from your South Dakota neighbor! Enjoy your time here
Old 04-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #14
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all. I too am rather new to this site and just learning. Ha, I thought I knew so much and alas, I don't!
So I am here to hear different perspectives about all kinds of subjects. I have been called a sexist, an offensive person, a troll and probably a lot of other things that people were just too kind to say. If I am indeed all those things, I am also a human, albeit a naïve one, who just would like to be accepted for who I am. When I read different threads in this wonderful planet, I feel like I'm a first grader who has suddenly found themselves in a college. I say stupid things that everyone else sees as stupid, but I have innocently said them as what I know.
Anyway, that's enough of that. hehe, will continue to discuss with my therapist all that stuff. In the meantime, I'll sit back, enjoy this friggin' cold weather in beautiful? Minnesota and try to learn more about the language of being a butch in the butch/femme or femme/butch world.
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJ4321 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #15
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ4321 View Post
Good morning all. I too am rather new to this site and just learning. Ha, I thought I knew so much and alas, I don't!
So I am here to hear different perspectives about all kinds of subjects. I have been called a sexist, an offensive person, a troll and probably a lot of other things that people were just too kind to say. If I am indeed all those things, I am also a human, albeit a naïve one, who just would like to be accepted for who I am. When I read different threads in this wonderful planet, I feel like I'm a first grader who has suddenly found themselves in a college. I say stupid things that everyone else sees as stupid, but I have innocently said them as what I know.
Anyway, that's enough of that. hehe, will continue to discuss with my therapist all that stuff. In the meantime, I'll sit back, enjoy this friggin' cold weather in beautiful? Minnesota and try to learn more about the language of being a butch in the butch/femme or femme/butch world.
Everyone makes mistakes. Not everyone admits when theyre wrong. Live and learn. Welcome to the Planet
Old 04-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #16
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings and Welcome. Nice to have you here among this humble abode. We are really fun and friendly here, and eventually, we all grow on each other. Feel free to enjoy yourself and PM at anytime.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:00 PM   #17
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ..

Welcome to the site Minnesota has a great number of BFP folks that are very active..
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #18
Valentine

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bastard

Valentine is on a distinguished road

Greetings!! I'm always on the look out for new friends in the Twin Cities area!
Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #19
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Fellow Minnesotan here...
Old 11-29-2016, 08:17 PM   #20
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Welcome Rachael,
I'm sure that you will like this site...its a place where you can just be yourself..
have fun...