Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #9261
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Wanted to stop by and say hello to all that walk these halls.

God bless!
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 02:56 PM   #9262
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

saying hi to all my fellow singles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #9263
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Hello to the Singles in the house :-)
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 04:40 PM   #9264
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*waves from the corner* hi again folks...
Old 03-25-2014, 09:30 AM   #9265
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Hello

Over 50 butch here. I'm single but, only sorta looking. Doing a lot of work on myself these days, trying to be better for me, so I can be good for someone else.

I like my own company and being alone doesn't bother me. But being lonely does. I would so like to get a dinner circle together-people taking turns sharing a potluck type meal, switching homes/places maybe twice a week. I'm sick and tired of eating and cooking for one.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 09:32 AM   #9266
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry about that.

Or a movei night once a month. Tried that and it worked the first couple of times. After that, it deid. sigh...
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #9267
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Popping in to say "Hello" to all the single peeps and re-introduce myself to the newbies.
I am a 44 year old femme with an adopted son who is almost 7 and a new baby girl on the way this August! I am super excited! I live in Upstate, NY-which happens to be the ONLY area of the WORLD that has little or no butch/stone/TG presence. Story of my life. Always in the wrong place.
I've been away from the Planet far too long and I hope to come back and make new acquaintances and maybe~just maybe meet someone to complete our little family!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #9268
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Been awhile

Hiya singles! I do hope life is good to you.

Many blessings...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #9269
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Hi everyone.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #9270
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone!

How sad, that's all I got for now ha ha.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #9271
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

bumping this thread out there for the singles on the Planet.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:09 PM   #9272
Vida
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Pillow Queen
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Vida is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks TruTexas

I'm out of this website. My time need to have meaning and this is a dead end, seriously!

You're nice, so thanks babe!

From Vida
Vida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:42 PM   #9273
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post
I'm out of this website. My time need to have meaning and this is a dead end, seriously!

You're nice, so thanks babe!

From Vida
That was quick! Lots of good people here. You should give it a chance

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #9274
Vida
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Pillow Queen
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Vida is on a distinguished road

It feels cold and impersonal but maybe that is the way things are done around here. Perhaps, I'm too connected with the idea of socializing as a human need.

From Vida
Vida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vida For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 03:37 AM   #9275
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm out of here too!

People have been nice and welcoming - thank you guys - but I want to concentrate on making true connections that involve the 5 senses ( 6th senses connections preferred).

It's been lovely to read about everyone's experience.

I've met a few local butches and went on a few dates, but at this point of my life I am not interested in dating and want to ease off technology-based communication such as emails, text, chat, forums, dating sites, etc.
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #9276
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but there used to be a lot of nice people on here. It was just a way to talk to other singles about life, being single, dating etc. Not necessarily a place to meet potential partners. Just my 2 cents... May come back and check it.

FYI... I'm 52, single in NJ (no ldr) femme looking for butch women only. Female identified butches are my preference but I like all butch women.

I have taken a year off from dating to work on me. Lots going on spiritually. I am getting my Reiki 1 certification in less than 2 weeks. I am very excited. I do a lot of healing on animals. I am a huge hugger... believe that love is the most important thing we can share with one another.

Have a great day singles!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #9277
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, well its back to the Singles thread for me and that suits me just fine. Thought I found someone but it turned out not meant to be, so I am just gonna hang out here with all of you wonderful people and have fun :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 12:02 AM   #9278
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Yay! Ruthie! It is nice to reconnect with you!

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but there used to be a lot of nice people on here. It was just a way to talk to other singles about life, being single, dating etc. Not necessarily a place to meet potential partners. Just my 2 cents... May come back and check it.

FYI... I'm 52, single in NJ (no ldr) femme looking for butch women only. Female identified butches are my preference but I like all butch women.

I have taken a year off from dating to work on me. Lots going on spiritually. I am getting my Reiki 1 certification in less than 2 weeks. I am very excited. I do a lot of healing on animals. I am a huge hugger... believe that love is the most important thing we can share with one another.

Have a great day singles!

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

The Following User Says Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 12:05 AM   #9279
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Nice shoes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post
It feels cold and impersonal but maybe that is the way things are done around here. Perhaps, I'm too connected with the idea of socializing as a human need.

From Vida

Sarah Kay

Old 04-29-2014, 12:47 AM   #9280
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but now I am back. And I'm also back to Singlesville, which is okay. Gives me time to breathe and focus on other things for a while. Not that I'm not looking for a mate, I am, but I want this to be a good one. Anyways, 23-year-old butch here, just enjoying life. And don't be shy to contact.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post: