Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #21
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, I am Eyetalian.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #22
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Like every thing else...too far back to count. I however love one.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #23
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Si, si signorita, io italiano, molto bene grazie.

Mi Chiamo Scorp...

Ciao!

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #24
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not Italian ... But I sure love me some Italian women!!

Yummieeeeeeeee!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm half pure Italian and half Lawd knows what (various degrees of French, English, Dutch, and we're pretty sure Asian). I've been told a lot of my home country family is in Sicily.

I'm second generation and the only girl born in the US (for the Italian side).
Well, this is quite the combination of beauty! All mixed with a rich intellect. I think you should get a patent!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #26
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Italian, Greek and Irish here.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #27
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Angelina

I eat antipasta twice
Just because she is so nice, Angelina
Angelina, the waitress at the pizzeria

I give up soup and minestrone
Just to be with her alone, Angelina
Angelina, the waitress at the pizzeria

Ti vol-glio be-ne
Angelina I adore you
E vol-glio be-ne
Angelina I live for you

E un pas-sio-ne
You have set my heart on fire
But Angelina
Never listens to my song

I eat antipasta twice
Just because she is so nice, Angelina
Angelina, waitress at the pizzeria

If she'll be a my My Car-ra mi-a
Then I'll join in matrimony
With a girl who serves spumoni
And Angelina will be mine!
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:06 AM   #28
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

really?...fucking Really!!??...

I don't know what to say...that's not true, I *do* know what to say and am choosing, as a woman with beautiful sense, not to say it...

I *will* say that I find this to be really, and I mean Really, offensive...

Nina

Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon[/QUOTE]
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #29
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nina

Thanks to Nina this fucking thread died.What a shame cause like I said
"Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 AM   #30
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post
"Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon

Are you kidding me?

I so reported this hateful post......

Regards.....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #31
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Moderation

Bullrider_Dillon, your post has been reported multiple times. It is extremely offensive and rude and not anywhere near what we are building here at the Planet.

Consider this a very stern warning with further action pending. Once the moderation and admin team gather, we will discuss as a team.

As always, you are not to discuss or argue moderation in a thread. If you have legitimate questions, feel free to contact me via PM. Otherwise, you might want to read the TOS for this site. We seek to build community here, not tear one another down.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #32
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Are you kidding me?

I so reported this hateful post......

Regards.....
Thank you for using the report feature. As a reminder, once you report a post please let the moderation team look into it before further derailing the thread.

Thanks, Diva.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 10-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #33
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post
Regards,
Dillon
I am second generation Italian born in this country. My heritage is in farmlands outside of Rome which might explain my ability to sit and stare at a cow for hours.

From my traditional background and female mentors, I did learn and am proud of the multitude of qualities and abilities that were passed on to me. I wish I had paid more attention during the cooking lessons as these are skills and "secrets" now lost.

I miss sitting around the kitchen listening to my Grandmother and Aunts talk about the way things were in the "old country", how different things were in the "new world" and how they struggled with the differences. I miss hearing how they processed these new things and found ways to incorporate them into their individual lives and ways of being.

And, I do cherish the many ways in which love, loyalty, family, capability, strength, pride, communication, achievement, and tradition were passed on to my generation. Tho the ways these qualities are expressed may have changed over the decades, the message, to me, was consistent.

The message was...you are woman, you are strong, you are a survivor, you are capable.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #34
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I shoulda paid more attention to the cooking lessons too Kobi. I'd give everything I own to see us all in the kitchen again, watching my Nana's beautiful hands cooking and baking. You know chefs use to come to the house to watch my Nana! I have'nt tasted food like hers since she passed.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #35
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Notice

The moderation team has dealt with the offensive post reported in this thread. Again, thanks to those of you who made us aware.

Please continue on with the original spirit of the thread and refrain from giving anymore time or energy to that which has already been resolved.

If you have any legitimate questions regarding the moderation, please contact me via PM.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 06-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #36
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

So....anymore Italians out there??? dai.... venite fuori!!!!! lol