Old 08-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cyber's Erotic Story Book

Please Be Aware: In sharing these stories with the BFP community, they will likely involve foul language, kinky sex, erotic, or BDSM material.

Sweet Symphony

I'm here in the city tonight at the first concert of the London Philharmonic Orchestra and incidentally for the posh reception after event. As a local artist I rated an invitation. Sure, I'm paying for the seat and for the privilege of hob-knobbing with the intelligentsia but I'd pay more. If nothing else, the attempts to suppress the looks of surprise when I arrive are worth the cost of admission. I thought about tails and a top hat but simply went with my tailored tuxedo the accentuated my muscular physique.
I think a number of them get a kick out me, all dressed up in what they consider male attire and flirting with all the ladies, young and old, plain and gorgeous, just as the men do. Unless I make a point of drawing attention to it, my coat hides the fact that I’m also wearing a brand new strap-on. I don't expect to have the opportunity to use it but I enjoy knowing it’s there and I'm taking the time suggested by the manufacturer to get used to it.

I was circulating through the crowd, taking the opportunity before the music began to chat with different acquaintances and an occasional customer. Don't get me wrong, I love classical music but I also need to make a living too and upper-class patrons of the arts have more disposable income than most people. The bell had just rung telling us to find our seats when I saw her. At first I wasn't sure it was really her. After all, from behind, all tall, sexy blondes tend to blend together.
But then she turned around and my heart leaped as I recognized her. It had been several months since I last saw her after our torrid affair ended abruptly. It was the night she and I had spent together in the loft where I live over my store, to be precise, we had spent the whole night in the king sized bed in my loft where I had happily ravaged her, with her enthusiastic support. But when I woke late the next morning, she was gone. On the pillow which still had the imprint of her presence was a note. I remember smiling as I lift the note to my nose instinctive wanting to smell her perfume; instead I inhaled a scent so invigorating, I felt the blood rush and engorge my flesh cock. Stained into the words, she had sealed the message with a kiss from her pussy lips, the wetness of her sex still damp to the touch. I was intoxicated again as I opened this precious gift.

The message read:

Good morning my sweet stud lover,
It was little before sunrise when you entered me and I can still smell you on me. You’re always brilliant in the morning! ) I remember the way you looked when you knelt between my legs and stroked your cock before you entered me, your body heavy with longing, your eyes heavy with desire, and I felt the weight of your stare, your cock long, thick, and lubricate. I can still feel the way your cock parted my lips, the way you worked your cock to explore my folds, my clit, your hand on its shaft, rubbing the head of it all over my pussy, the way it glistened with the lube we bought (and laughed about it because of the price), the way your cock parted me as you sank yourself deep within me. I revelled in the way you grabbed my ass as you buried your cock deep within me, the way your muscular legs pushed my soft thighs apart with such urgency, the way you wrapped my hair around your clenched fist as you fucked me so hard I could hardly breathe, the way your hot breath felt on my neck and in my ear, the way your fingers parted me before you slid that hard cock in my soft moist pussy, the way the sweat dripped off your forehead and down onto my tits as you fucked me harder and harder, oh yeah you worked me baby. I remember the way you talked to me as you made me yours, yes I am your baby girl, your my daddi, and I’m your bitch, I am your femme. This pussy is all yours, no doubt about it, and you fucked it like you own it. You DO own it you know. I remember as you place my legs around you strong shoulders, the way your shaft felt as you sank inside me, you were deep, so very deep that it almost hurt, and when I told you that, you became gentle and your desire turned into tenderness, then you moved inside me, working your hips, and playing with my clit at the same time until you made me cum and squirt my passion all over you. And your smile, your sweet smile I wanted to cry. You are so in tune to my body baby. I felt like I couldn't cum at first, but you worked me until I did, constantly reassuring me, telling me to relax and to concentrate on what you were doing to my body, all the while you were working me from inside and out. I listened to you and trusted in you and then you magically made my body betray me and I could do nothing but grab onto your neck and hold on for the ride. I’m sorry for the nail marks in your back, but I am positive that you are showing them off at work today and smiling, lol. You know, you made my feet burn..lol. There is something I want to tell you, when you make love to me, I am so enraptured in all that butch length and weight on top of me. There is so much that turns me on about you my butch lover...your breath in my ear, the way you sweat, the masculine clothes you wear, the way you smell, the way you are ready to fuck at a moment's notice, and I mean you are always ready baby..lol, the way you protect me, and the way you are ready to fight if someone fucks with me; all these things make me love you even more. You know I really love backing that ass up to you...the way you grab my hips from behind and pull me back on your cock...my god daddi...you are so fucking sexy!! You fuck me like I want to be fucked, and you always make love to me like a lady.. I know you will be awake soon, but I wanted to give you some *things* to ponder. Let’s do it again real soon baby. Love your babygrrl

Despite the passage of time, I still carried that message in my wallet, close to my heart. Life has a funny way of settling unresolved issues from your past by placing them in your path, when you least expect it. I studied her from afar. She was standing sideways to me now. She was as lovely as the first time I saw her when she walked into my store. She was wearing a blue strapless dress that showed off her delicate arms and shoulders and swan like neck. The dress clung to her, accentuating her voluptuous body. A slit up the side showed off those firm slender legs with matching high heels. She might be wearing fine white pantyhose but I was willing to bet they were thigh high stockings. A shift in weight and I smiled as I caught a glimpse of flowery tops and a single garter strap. Her blonde hair was swept up in the back of her head. If she was wearing make-up, beyond a touch of lipstick, it was invisible from where I was standing.

I thought about going up to her but hesitated. She was standing in a group, none of who I knew. One of those people standing there could be a husband, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a life partner. I simply didn't know. It was almost funny. Had I not known her at all, had she simply been a woman who caught my interest, I would have walked right up and introduced myself. But I couldn't make myself approach her. Perhaps I could catch her eye later. And more than her eye if I could. The crowd surged forward into the auditorium and I lost track of her. I found my seat, murmured pleasantries to the people around me and settled in listen to the first half of the concert, or tried to anyway. I was terribly distracted.

But my beautiful sweet baby girl was only part of the problem. Tonight I was wearing something new in place of my old reliable strap-on. There was no harness. A single silicone piece, it was curved with a bulbous end that fit up inside me and held it there. Ridges in the moulded curve coming out of my vagina were designed to stimulate my clitoris during sex. Supposedly when not actually engaged in sex it rode comfortably and without triggering any arousal on its own. Well, that was probably true, but as I kept twisting and turning and searching the darkened auditorium for a light blue dress topped by blonde hair I felt it shifting in me. Of course I was aroused on my own as I remembered her curvaceous body under me, arms over her head and wrists shackled to the headboard. I remembered your long legs pressed against your stomach, legs spread slightly, back arched, welted breasts, clamped erect nipples and head pressed into the bed. Ooh the game we used to play, I thanked goodness that the theatre was dark, for my hand had slid between my legs and I was pressing the distinct bulge of the butch cock, rocking it inside me. Yes, those ridges worked just fine.

I quickly moved my hand back up, peeking out of the corners of my eyes to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully it didn't appear anyone had. That would be great for business. I mean, I am comfortable with who I am. But still, I had been a little over the top and I was glad it had gone undetected. People were standing and applauding. Automatically I was on my feet with them. I had sat here all the way through the first half of the concert and not heard a note. As I made my way out to the lobby I vowed to pay more attention in the second half.

Once again I mingled through the crowd but this time I had a purpose. It was to no avail though, no matter where I looked, there was no trace of her. I returned to my seat just before the lights dimmed again, half convinced that I had imagined the entire thing. This time I listened to and enjoyed the music. Most was familiar, with just enough new pieces mixed in to make me pay attention. There were several solo performances, including one very intricate and delightful violin piece. I sat back and drank it all in. After the concert there was an opportunity for the patrons, I was really enjoying myself, particularly when I found myself chatting to the solo violist.

She was a tiny woman, barely 5 feet tall at most. Her black hair was cut just below her ears and she had the loveliest deep brown eyes I had ever seen. I generally prefer my women taller and buxom, but she was an exquisite little gem. She was shy and retiring but opened right up when it came to music, her knowledge of which was broad and deep. She was neither intimidated nor surprised by me; with her head tipped back to look up in my eyes as we talked. She touched my arm twice as she made a point, and when she told me she needed to leave she patted my side for a moment before wishing me a lovely night and disappearing.

I turned to get another glass of Champagne and there she was, my baby girl. She was working her way through the crowd, speaking to others and nodding and smiling. My fingers tightened on the stem of the glass as she stopped beside me. Our eyes met and she shook hands with me, asked how I was doing and told me it was so nice to see me again. She asked about the store and listened to what I had to say. After a bit she nodded, smiled warmly, and was gone, again.

I drained my glass and moodily set it back on the tray. Well it was nice to get acknowledged after all this time. Maybe it was time to move on. As I turned to go, I froze again. She was standing by the door, looking right at me. I couldn't read the expression on her face. But then her hand touched her thigh and her fingers curled around the hem of the long slit in her skirt. For a moment she drew it back, showing me that long, gracefully formed leg and thigh spilling from the top of her stocking. Then she turned and walked out.
I followed her. If I was wrong, if that gesture had not been an invitation or hadn't been for me, well, I would find out soon enough. We went through the door and down a short dimly lit hallway and I discovered we were back in the auditorium. She took a right turn and followed the wall. At first I thought we were leaving the hall but just before the exit she turned again, through a curtained archway I had barely noticed before. I quickened my pace to close the distance between us. We were climbing stairs now and my eyes were riveted on the sway of her ass and the movement of her legs. She had to know I was behind her watching her hourglass figure ascend, but she showed no sign of it, never once looking back. She knew the power of her femininity and the hold it had over me. Then we reached the top of the stairs. A line of small doors was on the left. She entered the third one, leaving it open behind her. Without hesitation I walked through the doorway. I sensed the door closing and turned around as a slight click announced the tripping of a lock. There she was, my sultry temptress, leaning against the door, provocatively. I managed to tear my eyes away long enough to quickly look around. We were in a small curtained alcove, obviously one of the private boxes overlooking the main auditorium. The cleaning crew must have already been here as there were no chairs, no furniture of any kind. But I didn't need anything but her as she let her hair fall around her shoulders.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Symphony - Part 2

Two steps were all that I needed to reach her. I locked my mouth onto hers. Red lips parted and my tongue plunged deeply into the warm welcoming mouth. My hands were on her shoulders, caressing the smooth skin. As I ravaged her mouth, my hands slid down. In one quick movement I hooked the front of the blue dress and pulled down, spilling her exquisite breasts. I took them and found the nipples rock hard already against my fingers. I pinched and pulled and rolled them until I thought she was going to scream in my mouth, mmmm, they were always so sensitive. Then my lips replaced my fingers as they slid down her sides, grasped the fine material of her dress and began to work it up her legs. My right hand found the slit up the side and brushed over her stocking top. I bit gently on one nipple and plucked the garter strap my fingers found, snapping it against her thigh. She gasped and then I felt her hands on mine, helping me pull up her dress.

The instant her dress cleared her hips I unzipped my slacks and pulled my new butch cock free. There were so many things I wanted to do to her. I wanted to push her to her knees and have her suck it. I wanted her on all fours and me spanking her as I took her from behind. But one quick look down made up my mind. Above her stocking tops was nothing but her garter belt and her. No panties. Droplets already clung to her fine pubic hair. I gripped her ass, as deliciously tight and firm as I remembered it, and lifted her. She clung to my neck, her eyes meeting mine. I lowered her onto the tip of the shaft. There was a moment where I was not exactly in the right position and Tchaikovsky’s Overture played to our carnal orchestra.
She shifted slightly and I was sliding deeply up inside my gorgeous baby girl. I echoed her moan. My god, the advertisement for this new piece of equipment was right on the mark. The part deep inside me was massaging my G-spot and the ridges were already giving my clit a workout. And from the sounds my sweet thing was making, muffled though they were by my neck, she was enjoying her impalement too. My arms grew stronger under her weight; my hand grasped her beautiful ass, as she settled down onto the up thrust of my silicone cock. It took only a second to pin her against the wall and for her legs to surround me again, her ankles locking on my ass. I began to thrust, wasting no time on a slow build up. Our sexual tension and orgasm denial had been building for months. I wanted what I wanted for the longest of time, to fuck her, to make her mine. My hips drove, back and forth, up and down. I held her between me and the wall, supporting us both. She was rising and falling on my strap-on, her strong arms helping her to meet me each time I drove deep into her.

Suddenly she stopped as I drew back. Using the grip of her legs on my waist she held herself in the air, pulling the butch cock from her pussy. A hand reached down between us and she took the shaft in her fingers. Whispering to me "Wait, wait," she slid the soaking head back along her perineum until the sensation of something trying to give told me the tip had touched her puckered hole. "Oh yes," I couldn't help but gasp. I had wanted to take my elegant lady in her tight ass from the first time I saw her. Now I was going to at her invitation. Out of courtesy I let her take the lead. After all, it wasn't my ass that silicone cock was slowly working its way up inside and especially since the only lubricant was the coating of woman's nectar she had already left on the shaft. Her leg muscles were quivering, letting that lovely body lower bit by bit as her arms slowly relaxed. Baby girl’s head tipped back and her eyes closed, mouth open in a soundless cry of passion.

I held her, my fingers squeezing and releasing the firm cheeks. I turned around and leaned back against the wall, bracing my shoulders and the back of my head. My feet were spread wide and more than a foot away from the wall. She leaned back too. Biting her lip, her eyes still closed, she released the tight grip her hands had on my shoulders and sank onto the upright dildo until her ass cheeks met my legs. I did nothing else for a few moments, allowing her to fully accustom herself to the intruder deep inside her ass. Then as before, she began to move, slowly at first, almost gingerly. Her hands crept back around my neck and she leaned towards me now. Her muscled legs flexed, helping her rise and fall farther and faster each time. My hips were beginning to pump back, meeting her each time she fell onto the butch cock.

My baby girl’s beautiful face was screwed up into a grimace and her eyes were still closed tightly. Had she not been repeating a gasping "Oh God, yes, Oh God, yes," I might have worried she was not enjoying herself. Of course the way she was bouncing harder and harder on my new dildo, riding it deeper with each stroke of my hips, each rise and fall of her full-bosomed body would have tipped me. And that was good, because everything for me was approaching critical mass. Every motion, every vibration of her body on one end of the new cock transmitted deep inside of me. It’s like she was fucking me as well as me fucking her. As we fuck harder, faster deeper than ever before, I could feel the climatic point was coming like a railroad train and was about to hit me, hard. In the distance the applause from the audience was faintly heard as the final act entered auditorium drowning our passionate screams.

I could feel the bottoms of her spike heels digging into my ass. She pulled herself against me and her hands beat on my back in poetic rhyme to the orchestra music. I kissed her intensely and we both muffled screams in each other’s' mouths as both of us shuddered in orgasmic bliss again and again in sweet symphony. After we finally were able to breathe again I gently slid out of her ass and lowered her gently until her feet touched the floor. I worked my new dildo back inside my pants and straightened my tuxedo. She kissed me and touched my cheek. An impish look crossed those perfect features. "I saw you, you know, earlier tonight. That's why I didn't have any panties on. I took them off at intermission in case I still interested you."
"You always interest me," I replied." Good," she said. She smiled sweetly one more time and then she was gone. My sweet baby girl was gone once again, leaving in her wake her femme mystique and another note for my reading pleasure.

THE END...?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

PRICELESS

10pm and I’m pacing back and forth in my suite. I was in an unappealing, seedy hotel at edge of one of the most unsavoury part of this godforsaken city. Hazard of the job knowing place like this exist, but I wanted to be invisible, a place where no one cared who you were or why you’re there. Anger pulled my broad shoulders tight. My sexual appetite tugged on the muscles in my jaws and pulsated down to my groin. Indecision moved my legs to pace, a thoughtless act. Guilt drew my head downward, should I call her or not? The battle line was drawn in my mind. I paced from one side of the room to the other. How did I end up there? How did we get so fucked up? She was always angry with me. Always, I couldn't do anything right for her. It was so simple in the beginning; it was so easy to please her. She loved the way I fucked her. She loved me. How did we get to a point where every time I stepped into the room I got that look! You know that look of ‘No, stay away from me.’ Well what about me? What about my needs? Somehow, her anger or displeasure with me was more important than what I needed. Wanted. Couldn't a night of sex, of making love to her take the edge off of the anger? Erase the lines that had been drawn? Bring us together like we used to be - close, naked and madly in love with each other?

We used to enjoy each other. Just the sight of her and I would feel like a little boi, butterflies in my belly. I wanted her. I yearned for her. Her touch. The closeness of her body. The tenderness of her heart. Her sweet precious heart. So much more to her than just her body. The secrets she shared with me, and I with her. The desires she had me fulfil. Her moans and her body trembling under me. So fucking hot. My pace quickened with frustration. Something had separated us. What was it? Communication? Did we just grow apart? I knew part of it was my fault, but not all of it. My job demand a level of commitment and much of my time. She knew this when she met me that being hitched to a copper who patrolled London’s devilish streets required my soul as payment. But she always had my heart, she just had to know that much. She was my salvation, my anchor who the kept the insanity at bay and hope alive. I worshiped her and coming home to her after a soul destroying day on the job, gave me purpose.

It didn't happen overnight but more over time. I wanted sex. I wanted to fuck her. What was wrong with that? What was wrong with my lust for her?! I derived great pleasure pleasing her whenever and whatever she wanted. What about my needs? She knew I liked to fuck when we first got together. It wasn’t a lie and I never cheated on her. Not once. She always let me fuck and worship every curve and inch of her beautiful body. But then something happened. Something unspoken drew a line between us. What was it? Did it even matter really? I mean, fuck, she was at home and I was pacing in a suite contemplating whether or not I should call Lex. I sat on the bed and laid my head in my hands. What would this do to our relationship? Would it end it? Was it already over? Sweat broke out on my forehead. My hands moistened. Fucking bitch. I'm not perfect. I know that. But I tried to make her happy. Maybe it wasn't not my fault. Maybe she really was a fucking bitch. A fucking cock tease. I stood up, my indecision disappearing. Fucking cock teasing bitch. I grabbed my phone and dialled Lex's number. "Hello."

"Lex, it's me. Jay."

"My boi! Jay! It's been too long. Where have you been?"

"I've been in a.... look Lex, I just want to fuck tonight. A hot, steamy fuck and only a hot sexy femme woman will do. Blonde. Brunette. Redhead, hell I don’t care, all I want is one that wants a boi to fuck the shit out of her. She’s got to be a stunning woman. I want a woman that has a wet pussy for me and not a whore that needs to make a quick buck."

"It'll cost you big Jay. But I've got one that would be wet for you... And stunning, yes, fucking stunning."

"How much?” I asked. "£1000 and her name is Alice." I almost laughed when he said her name.
"Send her over." I hung up the phone. My mind raced back to the line, but there was no return. The line was non-negotiable and already crossed. The woman would be here shortly. I went to the bathroom. Put on my cologne and brushed my teeth. I stood in front of the bed, rubbing my cock through my pants in anticipation. Yes, soon. Very fucking soon. I sat on the bed, waiting. Waiting for a woman who was wet for me and who wanted me to fuck her. A stunning woman and I wouldn't let my mind be overcome with guilt. If she would have opened her legs for me then I wouldn't have lied to her about going out of town. If she sucked my cock every once in a while then I wouldn't have called Lex. This wasn't about me. It was about the fucking pitiful state of our relationship. Fucking bitch. It was about something that I needed. Not some gall damned whim. Not just a fuck, but being desired by someone. A femme. I might have had to pay her, but if her pussy wasn't wet for me then I wouldn't fuck her, I wouldn’t even touch her.

I paced some more as I waited, my sexual tension building in anticipation of cumming, hard. My head pulled down by the weight of my cock. Yeah. I needed my burden lifted. I knew I could just go out and pick a girl up, but I didn't have the patience. Not on this night. And Lex's girls, they are pros. They know how to turn a Stud on, how to fuck one thoroughly. Yeah, this night I was going to let it all go and enjoy this one.

I heard a light rap on my door. I knew it was her. I took a deep breath. I opened the door. My eyes to the floor, I started at her heels, worked my way up, her legs were lean, obviously exercised. My eyes moved slowly, following the sexy curves of her form, up her front to her huge breasts. Nice. Better than nice, they were just the right size. Yeah. I settled my eyes on her face. Her eyes. She was beautiful, she was....
"What the fuck?" We both said it at the same time. Our eyes locked. Aghast and utter dismayed. " Alice?" I said incredulously.

"Oh my fucking...." Alice took off, stomping down the red lit hall. I shot after her. She was already at the elevator. Hitting the button, the doors opened but I grabbed her arm.

"Get your fucking ass back to my room, now!" She turned to face me, tears in her eyes. Tears from anger, not pain, I knew the difference. “I paid for your ass!! Get in my room NOW!" I said in the sternness of voices. Someone approached the elevator. They saw me and my obvious cock, and then looked back up at me. Alice relented, but only to send the curious woman on her way. I had her by her elbow, guided her back towards my room. She pulled herself free, stomped ahead of me.

For a moment there was silence. A calm before a storm gathers, there is silence. Just as the general gives his orders to send men to kill and be killed, there is silence. Just as someone passes into death, there is silence. My heart pounded in my chest. "Jesus fucking Christ! You're a fucking whore! A fucking whore! My girlfriend is a fucking whore! Jesus fucking... my girlfriend, who hasn't fucked me in weeks, is selling her hole to others!!" I had to say it aloud to let it register in my mind. Diseases, deadly nasty fucking diseases appeared in my mind. Thunder rolled. Violence rose up inside me from its dark little crevasse. "You could have a fucking disease!!!" I moved towards her. I had no idea of what my intentions were, but my body tensed, ready to pounce, to inflict harm.

Alice moved backward, away from me as slowly as I moved towards her. She knew she was in danger. She had never seen violence take my face before, but she knew it instinctively, as all souls do when they see their attacker. "I don't have a disease. I don't fuck men. Only boi's and other women." She said, her voice in a pitch of panic. This didn't comfort me. "How long? How fucking long have you been..."

"I haven't fucked anyone since we got together." My eyes penetrated her eyes. She wasn't lying. Violence eased back into its dark hiding place. I didn't want to harm her and I didn't want to argue. What did I want? I turned from her, trying to regain my composure. I didn't want to be here with her. Not her. Not as my whore. What did I want? I wanted to fuck. But she was a whore. She was here to fuck.

"Take your clothes off." I command.

"Fuck you Jay!"

"No. Fuck no! I'm here to fuck. You're here to fuck. I PAID to fuck you. We're going to fuck." My voice was strong and cold with deliberation. "You won't give it up at home, but you'll give it up for…, what’s your cut Alice?" She eyed me coolly. I hopped onto the bed. Pushed some pillows behind my back. I unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and pulled my long thick cock out. I stroked my cock slowly. "Take your clothes off and suck my cock." Our eyes were connected by an invisible tether. "You're a £1000 whore. Lex said you'd be wet to fuck a boi. Are you wet? Here's your boi." I continued stroking my cock, slowly. "Suck my cock like the pro you are... put the money where your mouth is. Pay up...... whore."

A line had been drawn in the sand. But it wasn't a line any longer. It was a gully. We were up to it neck deep. From the moment I opened the door everything changed in our relationship. The very existence of our relationship was now muddled in a gully. Innocence. Love. Respect. Trust. Sex. Communication. Time. Memories. Pain. Betrayal. All of it - and more - swirled before us. A whirlpool of quicksand. Sink or swim time.

Alice's eyes squinted a bit. "You're not innocent either Jay." I laughed.

"No. I'm not and neither are you. But we're both here aren't we? I paid for your services. Now serve it up!" My hand tightened around the head of my cock. "Take your clothes off and suck my cock." Alice's eyes closed. She reached around her back and started unzipping her dress. She let it fall to the floor. She then unfastened her bra and slid her panties down past her heels. "Leave your heels on." She stared at me. Then fixed her eyes on my cock.

She crawled onto the bed, her hand went to take my cock. I jerked it away from her. "No. No hands, only your mouth." Her eyes glared into mine, speaking of the loathing she felt for me. "You'll suck all of it too. All the way down the shaft, not any of that half way shit." I spread my legs a bit and dropped my cock. The weight of it made it bounce, fall forward crudely. Alice had to lower herself considerably to take it with her lips. She had to work to get her lips around it. She had to relax her mouth to take it all in. She had to swallow it to get it all the way down. I could feel her throat work it in. Bright red lipstick smeared my cock as her lips stretched with each stroke. Her lips went all the way down to the base, much lower than she had ever gone before with me. Desire and the need took anger's place. My hands went to her head and I pushed her mouth down my cock. Faster. Faster. I knew it hurt her. I pushed my hips up into her and came. Sweet release, that wasn't quite sweet. "Put your fingers in your pussy, deep in your hole." She rose up to her knees. Her eyes closed. She put two fingers inside of herself. "Fuck yourself." I got up and pulled my pants off, took all of my clothes off. "How wet are you Alice?" I removed her hand and placed two fingers inside of her. She was wet, but not wet enough. "Resume fucking yourself." She gave me a quick look but complied.

I went to my overnight bag and got my lube. I stood at her side. I watched as she worked herself up. "I want you really wet, wet for your boi, your paying boi." Her eyes flashed in anger but she didn't look at me. I lubed a finger. I placed my finger against her asshole as she closed her eyes. I gently played with her ass. I finally pushed my finger inside of her, applying more lube. I worked my finger into her as she worked her own pussy. "How about two fingers in that sweet ass?" She remained silent. "Say yes, say it for your boi."

"Put two fingers in me Jay." Her voice was cold, but hints of her need betrayed her. I smiled slyly.

"Put two fingers where... whore?" My voice was cold, hints of anger edging in.

"Put two fingers in my ass Jay." Her breathing picked up slightly. I lubed another finger and eased it in. She moaned breathlessly.

"I think we should fill you up. Put three fingers in your pussy." She did as I demanded. Her moan was audible. "Don't cum Alice, I want you wet for my dick." She moaned again. I worked her ass a little faster and little harder. " Alice, ain't it funny how you're here with me? I mean, there's hundreds of thousands of people in this city. But my girlfriend, who is also a whore, ends up in my suite." My voice sharp as a dagger.

"Lex knew I quit for you. She must have set us up tonight." I said.

"So, what, you called her and told her you were back?!" Alice's face reddened. I fucked her ass harder with my fingers.

"Don't hurt me! You're guilty here too!" She said in fear. I controlled myself. I didn't want to injure her.

"See Alice, that's the difference. The difference between you and me is that you chose to leave me to find another person to fuck tonight. I chose to find another person to fuck tonight because you wouldn't let me fuck YOU." I pulled my fingers out of her and pushed her onto the bed, on her back. I moved on top of her, my cock between us. Eerie silence settled in the room. The gully had become a trench. We were in the trenches. We would either be swallowed whole or we would dig ourselves out, the lines were blurred. We were in new territory. I shoved my cock into her hole. The invisible tether locked our eyes again. I started pumping her pussy. Alice locked her legs around me. Our hips grinded, bucking wildly. Her hands gripped my shoulders. We fucked each other like animals. The outcome would either be survival or death. Which one we were striving for neither of us knew.
I grip her, tight. Long hard drives. In and out. Fucking her. Fucking her harder, deeper than ever before. The intensity of it brings her to an orgasm quickly. I feel her tighten around my cock and just thrust harder in soaking wet pussy. Driving into her. "Your pussy is mine bitch. No one else. Hear me???" Our bodies moving in opposite directions before returning together. Fucking hard on this worn bed. Knowing that the base is pressing, hitting her clit and that she would cum again soon. She’s biting me as her approaching orgasm brings us momentary madness of its impending release.

We were in continual motion; the journey was a long one, the longest of my life. Over and over we pushed into each other. Deeper and deeper I drove myself into her. Sweat dripped. Juices gathered. We didn't stop. We couldn't stop. Our eyes locked, bodies connected. Anger from the pain of betrayal behind each thrust. Lust in each breath. Innocence, love, respect, trust, communication, memories quivered in the air and swirled around us. Suddenly I was in an abyss. Falling. Falling. Cumming. Cumming. So hard, so hard my body shook like it had never before. Her nails dug into my flesh. Fear, pain, betrayal bruised me, tore me apart, ripped at my heart. Tears fell. Sounds escaped from both of us, heard by neither. I landed on top of her. Trembling. My sweat and my tears mixing with hers. We both wept. We were awash within our own fluids, cleansing the grime of time. The quicksand receded, forced away by our struggle, the ripples of our act. An act of desperation, desire, need, betrayal and pain, of love.

Alice and I didn't move for a long time. I stayed on top of her, my cock buried inside her sweet flesh. Her legs around me, her arms holding me to her as we both fell into the abyss, as we landed. We didn't hold back in our lust, our pain or our love that night. We survived the trenches, the abyss - together. My night with the whore did more than get me off. The whore and I took a journey through time and space and together we found the true treasure, Love. Healing took time, but we had a new starting point and firm ground to start from. She was well worth the £1000. No, she was Priceless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 08:46 PM   #4
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Bad Girl

"Damn", she thought to herself as the blue lights flashed in her rear view mirror. She'd had a few drinks and decided to drive back to the city that night rather than take the offer to stay at her friends house. Making that early morning meeting at the office was her only thought. She scrambled to get her license from her purse and glancing into her side view mirror she saw hym stepping out of hys car. She watched hym as hy approached. She knew by hys walk alone that this was not a cop to play with but still thought she could use her feminine charms to talk her way out after all she'd done it before and this was just some country bumpkin police officer. She rolled her window down and started to explain when hy, leaning in close, abruptly interrupted her. Hys ice cold eyes staring into hers and in a very menacing voice said, "You know what Hon, I'll tell you when you can talk alright? Hys cold seriousness startled her.

As he took her license and registration back to hys patrol car she began to look around and realized she was on a very dark deserted road with not even a house around and just a very occasional car passing. Hys blue lights piercing the dark..she looked at her watch..midnight. Hys voice brought her back..."Ma'am ..hy was talking to her while looking not at her but instead over the top of her car "step out of the vehicle" hys head dropping back down to look at her. She hesitated for just a split second, thought about driving off, hy sensed this and in one motion swung her car door open and grabbed her arm "Ma'am, I'm only gonna ask you one more time, step out of the vehicle" Hys voice deliberate and firm. She looked at hym while hys black gloved hand gripped her hard. She obeyed and hy released her. Hy closed the door behind her and instructed her to the back of her car "turn around and put your hands on the car".

Again she hesitated which infuriated hym,he spun her around and using hys body against the back of her pushed her against the car and pinned her from behind with hys weight. Hy in one motion reached back and snatched hys handcuffs, still holding her against the car with his hips, his hand grabbed her wrist and placed it firmly on the trunk of her car. Tears began to fall but it did not move hym at all. She felt the cold steel against her as hy snapped the cuff on her. Hy now leaned hys head forward so close she could feel hys breath on the back of her neck and in a very low ,rough voice said "now you can either give me your other hand or I can get it for you". Her hand came up without her even trying, fear was taking over. What hy said next would go right through her "good girl" and without even looking at hym she knew hy was sadistically smiling.

He now turned her around so she was facing hym, cuffed hands behind her against her car. "My, my you are a pretty girl, hys voice easier now that she was under hys control. Hys gloved hand in an oddly gentle gesture lightly brushing the hair from her face. "Now Miss, whats the name?" Looks at her license "doesn't matter anyway right?" hy looks up at her smirking. "Drinking and driving, hmmmm, now that'll get ya a couple nights in the old county slammer" "wow and a pretty girl such as yourself, well there's no telling what could happen" Hys voice dripping with sarcasm. She was turned away avoiding looking at hym. Suddenly he grabbed her face hard and made her look at hym. "You know what pisses me off? City women like you thinkin they can come into my town do whatever they want" "Well honey you picked the wrong night and the wrong cop, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you can pass on to your friends" suddenly he jerked her, almost dragging her away from the cars near an old tree.

Forcing her down she felt the rough gravel against her knees. She watched at eye level as hys gloved hands began to undo hys belt buckle, she begged hym, "no". Hy stopped leaned down hys face to hers "did I tell you, you could speak? 'Believe me I'm gonna shut you up in a minute". Hy stood back up and she watched as hy unzipped hymself and pulled hys butch erection out. She gasped and he grabbed her by the back of her hair and instructed her not to move. 'Now I'm gonna stick my cock in your mouth and you are gonna like it and you better not bite down or else" and she saw hys hand reach to the side and unsnap hys gun holster. Hy shoved the thick butch cock at her lips, she tried to turn away but hys hand gripped the back of her hair. Hy wrapped hys other hand around the thick pole and said "open your mouth" At the slightest parting of her lips he shoved the length of it in. It hit the back of her throat making her gag and hy laughed and pulled back. Hy then slowed his pace down so she could feel every inch going in, then dragging it across her tongue and almost completely out again, hy began to moan. Hy held her head still , so hy could actually fuck her face, hy would be the one to establish the pace and the rhythm not her. With her hands cuffed behind her back all she could do was submit to hym.

What happened next surprised her, she began to feel her hips slightly rocking. Hy saw this and grinned, hys breathing began to change as the feeling in hys loins began to take over, hy looked down at her, her lips wrapped around hys cock, her eyes looking into hys "you like that don't ya honey, a mouth full of cop cock". Hy saw her barely moving her hips and whispered "oh I'll bet you're getting so wet" She closed her eyes for a second and realized to her own disbelief that yes she was turned on. Turned on by hys roughness, hys uniform the way he controlled her. Hys hand released the grip on her hair and she, of her own volition began to move her head slightly back and forth. Hys head falling back ,moaning.."Oh baby..yeah pretty girl, just like that"

She began to move down on the cock engulfing the length of hym, her hips moving more now, her own desire growing as her warm mouth sucked hym into her. Hy began to lose control, Hy looked down at the beautiful mouth that now engulfed hys cock. "Yeah baby, you got it" She was now trying to make hym cum, wanting to feel hym release into her mouth, oddly feeling as if she was in control now. She moved her head up and down passed her tongue over hys rigidness, Knew it was just a matter of time. Hy growled at her through gritted teeth, "that’s it baby, suck that butch cock" hy pumped her a few more times and came hard against her face. Suddenly pulled hymself from her lips, Hy leaned back against the tree putting hymself back in hys pants buckling back up. Hy laughed and helped her back to her feet, to her surprise hy pulled her close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips then walked behind her and undid her cuffs. Hy walked her back to her car and gave her license back, hy told her as she got in "now I suggest ya don't come back unless you want a whole lot more of that." As she pulled away, she saw hym standing there watching her leave. She touched her hand to her lips, glanced in the rearview mirror watching hym turn back to hys car. She with a slow smile crossing her face thought about speeding through town the next time.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #5
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Sweet Torture

As another workday drew to an end, all I could think about was how tired and frustrated I was from the exhausting schedule of hectic events, imposing on my time and depleting my energy. So I grabbed my keys from my desk and headed out the door to freedom. Happily leaving the office building behind, I was comforted in the knowledge that my Kawasaki Ninja parked in the underground car park, had the power to shake off most of my stress. The only thing on my mind is getting home to my gorgeous woman and totally relaxing in her arms. As I descended into the underbelly of the office block, the elevator doors opened into the brightly lit parking lot. As I head towards the motorbike bay, I suddenly saw you standing there all seductively and leaning against your car door, my princess. You were dressed in a flowery summer dress with your hair usually pinned up that exposes your delicious neckline. I slowly approached you with a smirk on my face. You were sucking on a cherry lollipop making your lips extremely juicy and your tongue red. Lil Wayne’s appropriate song was playing in sync to your taunt as you mimicked the act of taking my butch cock in and out of your mouth, an activity you and I had both grown to love. As I got closer to you, I noticed the silhouette of your body through the sheerness of the fabric. The bright lights creating a perfect and very pleasant view for me to admire you shapely hourglass figure. I felt the bulge between my legs swell and get larger forcing me to adjust my cock beneath my jeans, this only excited you more making you suck harder on your candy as we stared intensely at each other.

"Hello Stud" you said as I came close enough to hear the words escape from your lips. I was pleasantly surprised by your presence, I returned by saying “Hi baby girl” and as you wrapped your pretty femme arms around my neck I heard you breathing in my masculine scent you adored as I took in your sweet femme fragrance that never failed to intoxicate me. You were purposely pressing your hot body against mine, making sure I fully understand the intent of your visit. You felt how hard I was getting as I involuntary thrusted my loins against you and pulled your face to mine, you suggested I leave the bike and take a long drive home with you.

Smiling in approval, I open the door for you, taking you hand to assist you getting in the passenger seat. As I walk to the driver’s side of the car, I saw you slide your dress further up your thighs to entice and tease me more. It was working as I imagined how it would feel to have my hands opening your thighs and feeling your steamy heat. We drove down the highway and I occasionally glanced over at you, noticing how your eyes were fixed upon me. Those deep blue eyes of yours filled with fire expressing the lust you have for me as I returned your gaze with equal passion. You continued to suck on your lollipop with great tease any moment I glanced in your direction; you then spread your legs wide open and began to rub the stickiness of the candy teasingly on your inner thighs. I was so mesmerized by the sight; I slowed down the car and watched you. Leaning back in your seat, you placed your feet up on the dashboard allowing your wet pussy to open up for me to see. I was so engrossed in your activity than concentrating on driving; I could see the joy on your face watching me struggle to do both, that only made you get hotter. You inserted the cherry stickiness inside your wet pussy and moaned, loving the feeling of its penetration. Sliding in and out, your pussy was dripping sweet candy juice droplet, which I could see was making it wetter and getting me harder. You removed the candy and sweetly offer it to me for a lick. Opening my mouth eagerly, I became overwhelmed by the candy coated pussy taste that had your juices all over it. I hungrily sucked on it savouring all the tantalising flavours it offered my tongue.

You reached over to feel my bulge when I got distracted by driving again, rubbing my butch cock protruding through my jeans. "You’re so hard for me" as you smiled knowing you are torturing me at that moment. You further the torment by bending over and kissing the outline of my butch cock and I feel your breath and the pressure of your lips on me, driving me wild with anticipation to feel your hungry mouth wrapped around me as I tried desperately to focus on driving. You slowly unbutton and then unzip my jeans reaching in to release my butch cock. I know you love how big and thick it is, as you stared at it in admiration. You start to stroke it slowly, looking up at me as I took turns watching the road and watching you, I wanted to see your sweet pink lips take me inside you. Hearing me sucking on the lollipop you kindly left for me, got your feet down from the dashboard you put your head in my lap and began to lick and suck me off. Taking more each time your head move up and down my big butch cock you covered me in your saliva as it dripped down my shaft. You moaned with delight as you heard my encouragement to take more of me inside you. "You're such a good girl baby” “that’s it, suck me off". I knew how you loved to hear those words from me. I took one of my hands off the steering wheel and released your hair from its clip and it fell down around your neck and I ran my fingers through it. I then gripped your hair tightly, pulling your head far enough back so that I could still enjoy the view of you sucking me off. I couldn't resist forcing your head up and down my butch cock, making you gag briefly on it. But that only made you stroke and suck faster with much hunger. "Oh yeah Baby, take it all" I demand from you. You were sucking me so hard neither one of us could breathe. You started to play with your wet pussy as our excitement from our antics grew. My body began to tense causing me to shout "Fuck baby...you want me to cum on the highway at 80 mph?” But you’re unable to answer with your mouth completely full with my butch cock that you love. I am perspiring and exhausted from all the concentration and control needed to remain safe on the road, so I grab your hair steadying your sucking frenzy. I sat more upright gathering myself and catching my breath, I noticed we hadn’t gained much ground in our journey home unsure whether traffic or our play was the real culprit. I saw an exit ahead and got off into an unfamiliar area stopping in a deserted parking lot. Turning off the engine I released you from my grip and you looked up at me in puzzlement searching for an explanation. But I offer you none and proceed to get out of the car, walking over to your door and opening it. Without words, I grab your legs and swing them outwards towards me. My aggressiveness with your body had you instantly moaning again. Hiking your dress above your hips, I got on my knees and place your legs over my broad shoulders. Burying my face between them I took in a deep breath in order to consume you womanly fragrance and started licking and biting your inner thighs still covered in the sweetness of cherry candy and pussy juices. Your pussy was pulsating with desire against my mouth as you leaned back into the car. You were dripping wet and hotter than I could ever have dreamed as I began to lick slowly the hood of your clit, toying with it; I circled under to pay special attention to your engorged clitoris, making it throb to my touch. "You’re so wet baby girl", "tell me what you need" I ask. "I want to feel your tongue inside me, please C, fuck me with your tongue".

Taking my mouth off your moist pussy momentarily, I looked down in awe of it beauty and slowly caressed my finger down passed your pussy opening collecting its wetness along the way and headed towards your ass. I slid one moist finger into your tight virgin ass, causing you to arch my back immediately and moan with incredible pleasure. My other hand masterfully rubbed your clit, causing your pussy to drip even more and your body to relax. As my hands were busy consumed by you, I took a deep hard slow lick of your pussy opening. You scream out to me "Oh My God C...YES!" Feeling my tongue pushing deep in your opening, I hungrily fucked you, taking and tasting more of your sweet juice with every lick. My finger continues to play with your ass as I relax your inner sphincter. My other hand was still skilfully stroking and encircling your clit harder and faster. "Give it to me baby" "Cum all over my face" I demanded burying my face back into your pussy ready and waiting for you to explode. Your breaths quicken and your moans increased in volume as you bucked and twisted your hips against the sensation of my mouth and my hands on and in you. I could feel you tense and you climbed the waves of your precious climax. The height of your pleasure poured into my mouth and drenched my face as you screamed out “I’m yours” digging your nails into my flesh as you ejaculated all over my face, I was covered with your glorious cum.

Your complete submission to me made me hard once again so I stood up and lifted you towards me, looking into your eyes I pulled your head by grabbing your hair so our lips met for a deeply passionate kiss. You eagerly licked my face covered with your cum and sucked in all the juice from my mouth and tongue. "Turn over baby girl and give your sweet ass" I command. You quickly obeyed, feeling my hands gripping your hips I told you to spread you ass open which you did obediently so I spat on it to moisten it for my entry. "I’m going to fuck you now like a whore, My whore". These word got you moan sweetly again rocking your hips towards me. I pressed the head of my butch cock into you pussy which surprises you, then with each thrust, I went deeper and harder getting my long thick butch cock all wet with your cum juice. Holding you firmly I made sure each forceful stroke into your beautiful cunt cover every inch of my butch cock, I want every bit lubricated. Sucking on two of my fingers I then reinserted them into your ass; slowly pushed you open again and you yielded to my will. Your hips gyrate to my tempo and I felt the burning passion of our love as the intensity increased. I slowed your hips down to reduce the pace as I withdrew my butch cock that was now sufficiently drenched in your wetness. Removing my fingers, I position the head against your tight ass. Gripping tightly, one hand on your hip, the other holding steady my butch cock for entry, I was not allowing any rejection as I began to push into you. "Come take it baby girl" I ordered you. So you pushed your ass towards me allowing complete, slow entry into your virgin ass. You screamed out in pain and briefly begged me to stop "No C, No!" you plead with me. But your cries had no effect on me, no safety word was uttered, so I added more saliva and watched my cock slowly inch by inch find its way into your ass. "I’m going to fill that pretty ass up". My girth and length were fully engulfed by you sweet ass I grabbed the back of your hair and I buried your face into the car seat with your ass in the air, fully penetrated. "That’s right baby girl, you can take it" My hand struck your backside and you yelled in pleasure and pain, with each thrust I slapped more forcefully, alternating each ass cheek, getting them red hot and tingling. Your yells quickly turned into deep groans of passion and as we continue to rock in motion I pulled you back to my chest by your hair, hold your head close to mine, I felt our hot breath warm the evening air around us. You took all of me inside you as you lift one leg up and started massaging you pussy, while I continued to pump in and out relentlessly. You let out a scream at the feeling of being so filled up and fucked hard. I shoved my free hand between your legs to meet yours. Our hands stroked and teased the last remaining sensations of arousal from your pussy lips, it was then I brought my wet fingers to your welcoming mouth. “Suck them baby girl, suck them like your favourite lollipop” The sensation of your tongue swirling around my fingers tips was so erotic, I pulled your hips closer to mine and increased our deepened connection. Overwhelmed with sensual sensations I was thrown into convulsions as I came hard against you and your final orgasmic shockwave followed in quick succession as you explode into ecstasy and collapsed safely into my arms, where you belong.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: