Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 08-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
sweet-sinner

How Do You Identify?:
Diva Femme who loves being pampered and cuddled ;)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Majesty is alright with me ;)
Relationship Status:
Engaged

sweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud of
Default Italians?

You mean...I'm the ONLY Italian in this forum??

Hmmm, I imagine this will be a very lonely thread!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

im not italian, but I love their food

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Italian hear..my family matrenal line is from Palarmo.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

half italian

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

what's the other half? my other half is Irish which might explain why I'm such a fucker
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Italian Greek and Jewish so saphardic I guess!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Italian Chilean here. 1.5 generation... my Poppa arrived from Drusco, Italy at Ellis Island in 1922.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #8
sweet-sinner

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

sweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud ofsweet-sinner has much to be proud of

Ooooh, I see the original Italian line has been improved with other great nationalities for most of you!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

Shepardic and Ashkenazie background secular Jew who's been to Italy a few times, loves Italian food esp Piedmontese and makes killer marinara and risotto ! Does that count? For bonus points I can swear in Italian too <sweet smile>

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #10
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
what's the other half? my other half is Irish which might explain why I'm such a fucker
Excuse me! I'm half Irish and...

Nevermind.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Excuse me! I'm half Irish and...

Nevermind.
I am half Italian
the other half is Irish, scotch and a bit of french
and a taurus

Dear husband
see you are a saint

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Italian

Well I'm not Italian but I love Italian food. Does that count?
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #13
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Scusi Ma; Lei non puo fare la buono salsa sensa la Famiglia San Marzano pomodoro? Translation: Without the San Marzano plum tomatoe, it's impossible to make a killer sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieslKate View Post
Shepardic and Ashkenazie background secular Jew who's been to Italy a few times, loves Italian food esp Piedmontese and makes killer marinara and risotto ! Does that count? For bonus points I can swear in Italian too <sweet smile>
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
sweet-sinner

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well I'm not Italian but I love Italian food. Does that count?
if it comes from you, it does count!
Old 09-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #15
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default La Famiglia

Ciao
I am not Italian,I am Swedish who happens to have a huge and I mean HUGE interest in the culture.Italian women in my humble opinion,are the most gorgeous women on the planet.

On another note,Swedish and Italian genes make beautiful babies.Isabella Rossellini the daughter of the Swede Ingrid Bergman and the Italian Roberto Rossellini is a perfect example of the wonderful mix of genes.

La Dolce Vita!
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #16
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post
Ciao
I am not Italian,I am Swedish who happens to have a huge and I mean HUGE interest in the culture.Italian women in my humble opinion,are the most gorgeous women on the planet.

On another note,Swedish and Italian genes make beautiful babies.Isabella Rossellini the daughter of the Swede Ingrid Bergman and the Italian Roberto Rossellini is a perfect example of the wonderful mix of genes.

La Dolce Vita!
That is so true!! Isabella is gorgeous
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #17
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, yes, Italian! With some South American mixed in (it's all Latin!!). 1.5 generational immigration status. Old, too....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...0502197&ref=ts

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #18
Alpha Dog

How Do You Identify?:
XXX

Alpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST Reputation

ITALIAN, MEXICAN, FILIPINO, CHOCTAW, SCOT
Old 09-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

im half irish ........ but grew in a Italian nieghborhood......now back living there... does that count..?? LOL

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm half pure Italian and half Lawd knows what (various degrees of French, English, Dutch, and we're pretty sure Asian). I've been told a lot of my home country family is in Sicily.

I'm second generation and the only girl born in the US (for the Italian side).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: