Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post Portuguese anyone?

I'm from the Azores Islands, Portugal (European Portuguese), just wondering if there are folks from Portugal or Brazil here.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
Kirst705

Hey, just been having a look round the forum and stumbled here...I was born Portugal and left only 18 yrs ago if it counts?
Old 10-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

My paternal Grandparents came from The Azores. Would love to go there one day
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Kelz

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She works for me
Relationship Status:
Practically married

Kelz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
My paternal Grandparents came from The Azores. Would love to go there one day
Wow other Portuguese folks? Wicked!

I'm Luso-Canadian, my parents were born and raised in Portugal and moved to Toronto. I went to school knowing only Portuguese lol.

I've been fortunate to go to Portugal a few times to visit, it's absolutely beautiful. I have relatives that are from the Azores, love the sweetbread they make!
Kelz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey pork chops!!!!

Ola Queridos!!

I'm first generation born Canadian on my late father's side. I grew up speaking portuguese at home, and english only at school! We are from the continent, about 30 minutes from Lisboa in a tiny town. I have recently inherited properties and a home in Portugal, and will be leaving in May to spend the summer there. It will be a very emotional return! I have deep saudades for Portugal, and have always been very culturally identified.
My step-mother and vovo were from San Miguel-- so when I speak portuguese, everyone is puzzled: they can't place my Canadian/Continental/Azorean accent heh!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9dq0Qzjf-8/YOUTUBE]

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #6
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh gente Portugueses e Brasileiros *s

Oi pessoal!

Que beleza encontrar esse grupo!

Manda um recado
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

1/2 portugese ~ my family is from the island of Mederia

1/2 sicilian ~
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisdeShey View Post
Oi pessoal!

Que beleza encontrar esse grupo!

Manda um recado

oi lá bonita!

Eu estava tão feliz de encontrar outras pessoas também!!.

beijos de açúcar!!

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
Old 02-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post
oi lá bonita!

Eu estava tão feliz de encontrar outras pessoas também!!.

beijos de açúcar!!
É legal mesmo! Não tinha a menor idéia que esse fórum existia! Aí você deu um bump e achei Que mistura garota, você é Portuguesa e canadense? Eu sou Brasileira nasci em São Paulo capital.

Estou super feliz em encontra vocês!

Beijos e abraços ~
MSey
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Eu nasci no Canadá ... se é ainda mais louco, porque a minha outra metade é Irlandês! Eu cresci falando Português e estou muito intimamente ligada à nossa cultura. De fato, às vezes tenho saudades de tal forma que eu possa sentir como um aperto na garganta. Espero estar lá por maio deste ano. O Brasil é um lugar que eu sempre desejou para ir!

tão bom te conhecer, a irmã femme doce

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
Old 02-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post

1/2 sicilian ~
So nice to meet you also, another sweet Porkchop femme sistah!

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
Old 02-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Portuguesa... how nice to know *s It's lovely to make connections! Que tal e onde foi teu portugues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post

1/2 sicilian ~
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #13
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Default Que Coisa!

Alentejo não é muito longe da aldeia da minha família

Woman found living wild in Alentejo
BY TPN/ LUSA, IN GENERAL · 14-02-2013 10:05:00 · 0 COMMENTS
Beja authorities have taken in a woman who for 23 years had lived isolated from the modern world in the hills of the Alentejo, and who was found in an almost “animal-like” state.

Preliminary results from tests carried out by the Beja Cerebral Palsy Centre indicate that with time 33-year-old Ana de Fátima could become completely independent and fully integrated into modern-day society, according to Diário de Notícias.
“There is hope that Ana could become autonomous and look after herself” a spokesperson said, adding that she is soon to be transferred to a residential institution that educates and rehabilitates children, juveniles and adults with integration issues.
Since being found on a hill in Serpa, on 29 November 2012, Ana has been living at the Brinches Parochial Social Centre in Beja. She lived in an isolated area of Vale de Vargo with her elderly parents and 43-year-old sister.
Helena Barreto, director of the Beja social security branch said Ana is believed to have gone to school until ten years of age but then “stopped in time and didn’t have any contact with the outside”, living “completely isolated from the rest of the world.”
Exams from Serpa Hospital show that the woman has
anaemia.
An evaluation from the centre where she is accommodated revealed that she is now making “significant progress” but before ate with her hands and needed help to eat normally. She also had incoherent speech, moved awkwardly and had broken teeth, bruises on her head and damage to her spine.
Nuno Sousa, of the Social Centre, said she is “evolving well”, now has a more “coordinated movement” and “eats unaided, with cutlery.”
Mrs. Barreto found out about the case from the Vale de Vargo parish mayor following a visit to an institution in that village last November.
That same day, accompanied by social security workers, Nuno Sousa and the Vale de Vargo mayor visited the woman and found the elderly impoverished couple with their two daughters.
According to Mrs. Barreto Ana’s father believes she has a handicap and “to protect her, decided to keep her at home.”

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/...alentejo/27750

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley

Last edited by femmeInterrupted; 02-15-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: not finished
Old 08-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #14
Ilphithra
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ilphithra is on a distinguished road

Boas, Alfacinha de Gema aqui.

Ando mais a lurkar o fórum do que outra coisa por isso não esperem muitos posts.

Aliás, depois da bela experiência que tive com o 1º post, já nem devo é postar mais nada a não ser algo de vez em quando nesta thread.
Ilphithra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brazilian, european, portuguese