Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > LGBT Activism, Allies, ETC.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What Women Have Helped You Become Who You Are Today?

March is National Women’s History Month, so “Do Tell” us what ladies have inspired you, helping you become who you are today. What women have influence your life? Share your story here.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had Sister Carol Ann in grade school, and sister Agnes in high school.
They encouraged me through a rough home life and showed so much patience and love. Because of them I am still here.

My Aunt Erminia who took me in during summers so I didn't have to be in the war zone that was my parents marriage. She worked me on her ranch and it was kind of like "wax on, wax off" (learning important stuff without realizing you are learning).

A whole big list of Femmes who taught me too many things to list here, but gosh my world would be so different without them. They are the ones that continue to touch my life every day.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My grandma,from an early age she knew I was going to be diffrent than any other of her grandkids.Grannie always told me not to be anything but who i really was cause doing anythinhg else would cause me great pain in lots of ways.
My aunt Mary..she kept me sane by listining to all my crazy shit thrue my teenage years with a calm eye and warm heart.
My aunt Louise...not really blood family but as colse as u can get..she was flanboiant,fast liveing,drove a mg convertable that had a repo of a dick for a gear shift stick.She finaly got threw to my thick head that I was the only one who could change my life as well that life was lots of give and take...the diff was knowing when to give and when to take what was offered.
My mom..Even tho we fussed a lot,didnt always get along.She taught me responsablity even if u choked on it that sometimes u just have to do it.
The one thing I wish I had learned was how to let ppl in my life easyer and not guard my heart so tightly..ya know that wall so many of us put up to sheild us from more hurt?I gess I will be working on that one till the lights go out or someone comes along that is brave enough to reach over or threw the defence.I learned there is two sets of rules,one for me and one for the rest of the world even if we all are in the same place.I gess this is some of what my grannie ment about life.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Arwen and Bit saved my life, literally. I was suicidal after my botched top surgery. They both talked to me and checked in with me, and held my hand, and hugged me telepathically. I was on the edge. They were there pulling me back.

Rosie for caring for this ol' fart 24/7. I am not the easiest person to live with.

My adopted sister, again for caring/loving this ol' queer guy.

I am very blessed.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the nuns in my CCD Sunday School took a liking to me (hmmm) and worked with me to keep me from burning in hell. So far so good....

my drivers ed teacher who was my first lesbian relationship.

my sister was and still is my hero...

my daughter too...they have both survived some amazing things in this life..

my grandmother, the gypsy...she taught me so much...

my sponsors in AA...I just buried one of them and lord...I ache from how important they are in my life...

Samantha, from Bewitched. She was my first lady crush...

Alice Walker and Toni Morrison....their written words woke up parts of myself..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My grandmother and mother were the greatest women I knew. They gave me everything. A toast *raises flute* to those whom we have loved and lost.

My mother:

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
My grandmother and mother were the greatest women I knew. They gave me everything. A toast *raises flute* to those whom we have loved and lost.

My mother:

Very pretty lady Jet.....classic!!! and a very kind face....you look a great deal like her....!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #8
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am ashamed I did not include my mother...she was in the forefront of my mind but I wanted to get the others down so I wouldnt forget them..believing I would NEVER forget Mom...

well I did...

this woman was my rock. Even when I was at my worst, this lady carried me through. But dont believe for a moment she was a cuddly loving mother. Nope..i didnt get that from her. I got tough love. And for decades resented her for it. But then,as I got more and more sober, and with more therapy, I realized 1) she did what she could with what she had as a parent 2) she was dealing with alot of family baggage, her side, dad's side and us kids 3) she had her own compulsive problem with gambling 4) she lived in a time when women were second class citizens and yet she had to fight hard and give up so much to support the men in her life 5) the way her kids repaid her for all she did for the family was to commit suicide, give birth to an illigetimate baby (in a time when that was really taboo) and me, the drunken lesbian...

this woman was incredible for all she had to deal with. She taught me alot of things..including foremost how to be a good parent by watching her be a wonderful grandparent. (she sucked at being a parent!) She taught me how to have a long term relationship...a marriage. Her and my dad were married almost 50 years. She taught me what deal breakers are...and how so much we think are deal breakers, arent. But those that are, are unconditionally deal breakers. She taught me frugality and she taught me generosity.

how did I forget to mention this woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
the nuns in my CCD Sunday School took a liking to me (hmmm) and worked with me to keep me from burning in hell. So far so good....

my drivers ed teacher who was my first lesbian relationship.

my sister was and still is my hero...

my daughter too...they have both survived some amazing things in this life..

my grandmother, the gypsy...she taught me so much...

my sponsors in AA...I just buried one of them and lord...I ache from how important they are in my life...

Samantha, from Bewitched. She was my first lady crush...

Alice Walker and Toni Morrison....their written words woke up parts of myself..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom, Rosa Parks, Maya Angelou, Jane Goodall, Marie Curie, Dianne Feinstein, Ellen. These are but a few, there are many more.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Hands down 1# was my mom, she wasn't perfect but she was one hell of a strong woman... I could never thank her enough if I had had a thousand years for all she has given.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Mom, Deborah, Jane, Maggie and Murphy, my sisters, Natalie and many folks here.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I loved my mom and she did the best that she could, but most of her inadvertant lessons were trenched in what I shouldn't do or who I shouldn't be versus what to do and who to be and the like. So, while she did help mold me, it became more about how not to be like my mom than anything else. She was a very selfless person though and that is something I try to keep in mind as I make my way through the world.

The women that helped mold me the most were my best friend (though a child at the time) and her mother, my surrogate mother. As I grew up and out, my second husband's mother and I were close until her death.

A few years later, I found another site and met so many wonderful, beautiful femmes and they helped me define myself and to grow, not only as a femme, but as a human being. I've looked to them when I needed clarification, off and on, for years now and they've never steered me wrong. Arwen, Bit, Diva, and Laura (until her passing a few years ago) have been exceptionally important to me and my growth.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 03-11-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #13
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another great thread!!

Women that helped me become who I am today:

My mother: for allowing me to wear formal dresses and faux fur to grade school, because I’d insist on being dressed ‘properly’, even though ‘dressing properly’ meant I looked like a fat little Portuguese drag queen. (seriously, i have pictures--it's crazy!)

My high school Theatre Arts Teacher/Mentor Leah, who taught me the inherent value of a great pair of stiletto heels, AND how to walk in them!

My grandmothers who worked hard, loved harder, and taught me all I know about loyalty and fierce love, to never accept 'acceptance' and demand instead embracing and rejoicing.

The feminist women, all of them, who walked and plowed the road before me.

All the women I have worked with, who have shared their stories, and tears, and have shown me that moments of grace are possible in the most f*cked up situations, that laughter comes just when you need it, sometimes right in the middle of a huge, snot bubbling, donkey braying sob fest, and that we are strong, resilient, magnificent creatures.

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

MY grandmother was my mentor ~ she was a survivor ~ leader ~ femminist ~ a foreigner who was proud to be an american ~ artist w/ her hands ~ tender and loving ~ all that a woman has to offer ~ and myself ~ I like who I am ~
Old 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #15
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

my nanny C. Louise Long she took care of me from the time I was a month old in a way it was the best gift my mother gave me the unconditional love the my mommy2 gave me literately saved my life her daughter Barbara also shaped me and even tried to get custody of me when i was 16.. later in life it has been my stepmother Jen who was my friend and never pushed but she is always there
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #16
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

My birth mother for having both the guts and the wisdom to give me up for adoption ... I wish I could meet her to let her know that I DO love her and to thank her for giving me a chance in life that I may not have had.

My adoptive mother who by telling me who I shouldn't become, who I shouldn't associate with and for not listening when I felt she needed to gave me the strength to become who I am, the courage to stand up for what I believe and the willpower to survive all of life's trials and tribulations so far.

My beautiful grandmother for seeing things through my eyes, for teaching me to whistle, spit watermelon seeds and climb trees. She encouraged my passion for music, talked to me openly as an adult even when I was a child, told me things other relations hid from me and listened when I had something to say. She taught me to cook, held me when I sought shelter and raised me up higher than any other person did. She allowed me to be who I was and defended my individuality.I miss her so much.

My loving partner of five years who has stood beside me through my "small step journey". For showing me that the phrase "your scars don't matter" can be spoken honestly. For showing me how to love again. For taming my anger and for teaching me how to live again, comfortable in my own battle-scarred skin. She is my best friend, my lover, my mentor, my muse and my life would not be the same without her in it.

There are other women of notability but none more important than these four.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #17
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

The first woman, outside of family. who influenced who I am today was my 6th grade teacher.
I tried to be as close to her as I could at all times. I had such a crush on the old leisure suit wearing butch. *sigh*
We had ERA debates and kept Watergate scrapbooks in her class. First woman I knew that was not a Miss or Mrs, but MS.
I saw a copy of 'The Women's Room' on her desk and tried so hard to read it. It was so over my head. (but it had lesbians in it!)
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #18
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

The women that inspired me were:

1} Momma- strongest woman I have ever met
2) Mrs. Minnifield - a teacher, a strong woman with attitude that wasn't afraid to show it.
3} Luann Falk- a mentor, a friend
4} Both or my grandma's
5} Each of my partner's have had some hand in inspiring me, making me a better woman, whether that be by pissing me off until I expected more or a particular essence they had.
6} My niece, while she is not a woman, she has more wisdom and honesty than most grown women I know.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #19
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women

My Mom,Grandmother,Aunt,Angela Davis,Janis Joplin,Joan of Arc,Norma Mankiller and Jamie Sams
Old 02-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #20
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

My " Mother " I love and miss you Mom . RIP