sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

ahhh, i am so ready for spring as well.. this passed few days it's been so mild and beautiful out, i couldnt resist going out today, was nice not to freeze my rear off for a change, but ahhh would it be too much to ask for it to stay this nice throughout til Spring arrives?
heh..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #42
sweetsexyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch...just being me
Preferred Pronoun?:
"she" but i wont get my boxers in twist if you say "he" ...
Relationship Status:
accepting applications;)

sweetsexyboi is on a distinguished road

Salut a tous!!

Une Quebecoise qui est maintenant au US! J'adore la poutine, le porto et les belles femmes!!! ....pas necessairement dans cet ordre
Softhearted merci pour avoir commencer ce "thread"!!

vive le
sweetsexyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsexyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #43
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Its good to see more Canadians here

I'm probably one of the only western canadians here, and possibly the only prairie dweller on the Planet lol

Just a Winterpeg guy here
Not anymore Braedon!
2myladyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #44
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Ok. Not quite queer or anything but I wanted to let everyone know about a CBC radio drama/comedy my aunt is voicing on. It's called Backbencher. And they are looking for more listeners. It's a 30 min show (and available on iTunes as a podcast if you want): http://www.cbc.ca/backbencher/ So if you get a chance, listen to it and let CBC know what you think.

She is playing Renee, the parliamentary assistant on the show.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #45
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Linus,

I will try to pick up the signal on my radio. I am not sure if I can get it or not. Thanks for telling me about this.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #46
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue
Not anymore Braedon!

Wow you mean I'm finally not the only winnipegger here anymore? Sweet .......... welcome to the Planet ladyblue

Hope all of My other canadian friends are having a good day today
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #47
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Braedon,

A fellow praire dweller. Two provinces over.... hailing from good ol central Alberta. I recently went to a large workshop is WI and there were more people from Australia than Canada... I was the only one... I did not even bother to say where I was from, I just said Canada... not that that has ANYTHING to do with this thread... just sharing Canadian attitude

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #48
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman
Braedon,

A fellow praire dweller. Two provinces over.... hailing from good ol central Alberta. I recently went to a large workshop is WI and there were more people from Australia than Canada... I was the only one... I did not even bother to say where I was from, I just said Canada... not that that has ANYTHING to do with this thread... just sharing Canadian attitude

LOL @ foxy, canadian attitude rawks
Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #49
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Woot Woot!!! Go Habs Go.... to the Stanley Cup we go!!!! (well, a girl can dream lol)

Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #50
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I hope that the Canadiens go as far as possible
Old 05-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #51
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

i won't root specifically for hockey, but i will support any team with the red maple leaf on it
freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #52
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Smile YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyja View Post
i won't root specifically for hockey, but i will support any team with the red maple leaf on it

Glad to see you found the thread Freyja... just logged in and saw your message, went looking for and found the thread and here you are !

Now... did you subscribe to the thread ?

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #53
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

My girl, who lives in Maine, asked me one day if I'd ever thought about living in the south. I told her I already lived in the south: Southern New Brunswick. She went like this:

It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?
Old 05-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #54
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

well shame on me!!!!! lol I missed this thread but I'm here now. Vancouver right in the "gay getto" Hi everyone
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #55
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Wow you mean I'm finally not the only winnipegger here anymore? Sweet .......... welcome to the Planet ladyblue
*Buries my nose in that beautiful rose & inhales deeply* Awwww......sweet....thank you, Braedon!

~Blue

Old 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #56
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

Cool

*smiles & waves to all the other Canadians*
TIMMY'S ALL AROUND!!!
~Blue
Old 05-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #57
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Olé olé olé olé!!!! Woohooooo !!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!! Like we say in Montréal, ça sent la Coupe! (It smells like the Cup... which doesn't translate well lol!)
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #58
babybutch775

How Do You Identify?:
babybutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Huggable boi!
Relationship Status:
single

babybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant future

GO HABS! hello fellow Canadians!
babybutch775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #59
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

...Just wanted to say HEY!!! to my fellow canadiens, eh!
I've been wonderin' where ya'll are & what yer up to....how's the weather where you are?
~Blue in Winterpeg...possibly the only city in Canada where you need to use air conditioning & heat in the SAME DAY....lol
(I wanted to dig up some more garden space, but its a little too damp & cool today *brrrrr*)
Old 05-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #60
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Hey LadyBlue..

It is a whopping 6 here today. Southern Alberta is getting between 10 - 12cm of snow.... but whatever we can use the moisture... maybe this will be the year we break the drought?

I like the cool rainy weather... actually i just love rain!!!

I haven't stopped in Winnipeg, drove through it heading east, flown over it a bunch... but nope never actually stopped.

Some people were lulled a couple of weeks ago when it was 30... and planted...they must be transplants cause true Alb's never plant early, we just know its gonna snow again...

ahhh well I am not complaining... whateva...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote