Old 05-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #61
babybutch775

How Do You Identify?:
babybutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Huggable boi!
Relationship Status:
single

babybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant future

Winterpeg? Still makes me giggles after 7 years of being here, and yes..the only place ive been where AC and heat are required within the same day...Weird!
hehehe most fabulous storm last night! Cracks booms and some brilant flashes!
What happened to out sunny hot day today?
babybutch775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:56 AM   #62
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Hey LadyBlue..
Heya Foxy!

Quote:
It is a whopping 6 here today. Southern Alberta is getting between 10 - 12cm of snow.... but whatever we can use the moisture... maybe this will be the year we break the drought?
SNOW?? Ugh...noooooo......
*nods* Here's to an end to the drought...

Quote:
I like the cool rainy weather... actually i just love rain!!!
OOOHH! OOOHH! ME TOO! ME TOO!

Quote:
I haven't stopped in Winnipeg, drove through it heading east, flown over it a bunch... but nope never actually stopped.
You don't know what you're missing! There are SO MANY reasons to come to Winnipeg!

Quote:
Some people were lulled a couple of weeks ago when it was 30... and planted...they must be transplants cause true Alb's never plant early, we just know its gonna snow again...
*tsk*tsk* Never, never, never plant BEFORE the May long weekend...or later, by the sounds of it!

Quote:
ahhh well I am not complaining... whateva...
Wouldn't do ya much good if ya were, anyway! LOL

Stay warm, Foxy!
~Blue
Old 05-29-2010, 02:11 AM   #63
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation
Default "here"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybutch775 View Post
Winterpeg? Still makes me giggles after 7 years of being here, and yes..the only place ive been where AC and heat are required within the same day...Weird!
hehehe most fabulous storm last night! Cracks booms and some brilant flashes!
What happened to out sunny hot day today?
NO WAY!!! You're in The Peg too???
I know! I thunder storms!! They're Mother Nature's fireworks!
'Scuse me a moment, won't you?
Braedon! Braedon! Where are you? I FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF US!
~Blue
Old 05-29-2010, 04:25 AM   #64
Simply_me

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Simply_me will become famous soon enough
Default hello

Hello my fellow Canadians.
I think I'm the only one from Saskatchewan (say that 3x fast lol)
How is everyone doing?
Simply_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:44 PM   #65
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_me View Post
Hello my fellow Canadians.
I think I'm the only one from Saskatchewan (say that 3x fast lol)
How is everyone doing?
SaskatchewanSaskatchewanSaskatchewan! Hello Simply! We're practically neighbors!
Timmy's?

~LadyBlue
Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 AM   #66
Simply_me

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Simply_me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
SaskatchewanSaskatchewanSaskatchewan! Hello Simply! We're practically neighbors!
Timmy's?

~LadyBlue
Hahahahahaha only my neighbor can say it 3x fast lol.
Simply_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #67
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all!! :-)

oblivia here in Vancouver!! Nice to see other Canadians here. I'm not a Canadian officially yet (though I have filed the paperwork!) but have been a landed immigrant for three and a half years or so, and happily married to an ACTUAL Canadian.

I actually truly adore Canada, and Vancouver especially - though I find that there doesn't seem to be much in the way of a local butch-femme community here, which I found surprising. Coming from the PNW (Washington), I expected it to be quite similar...... but not really. Culture shock in many ways but it's a neat place to live.

~oblivia
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #68
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I can't believe that I missed the fact that there is yet another Winnipegger here on BFP, heck we could begin to have our own little group for hanging out together
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #69
babybutch775

How Do You Identify?:
babybutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Huggable boi!
Relationship Status:
single

babybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant futurebabybutch775 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
I can't believe that I missed the fact that there is yet another Winnipegger here on BFP, heck we could begin to have our own little group for hanging out together
YES! lets do that start a Winnipeg room..im sure a few more might pop out of the woodwork!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #70
babybutch775

How Do You Identify?:
babybutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Huggable boi!
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
NO WAY!!! You're in The Peg too???
I know! I thunder storms!! They're Mother Nature's fireworks!
'Scuse me a moment, won't you?
Braedon! Braedon! Where are you? I FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF US!
~Blue
I so am in Winnipeg TOO!! woohoo
Old 06-06-2010, 12:42 AM   #71
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

Quote:
YES! lets do that start a Winnipeg room..im sure a few more might pop out of the woodwork!
Quote:
I so am in Winnipeg TOO!! woohoo

HA P P Y
P R I D E ! !

Old 08-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #72
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

They need to update this one:

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #73
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Were we sold?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:03 AM   #74
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Ontario ians..hmmm not sure if that spelling is right.... but anyways ya'll know what I mean......lol
i'll be cruzzzzin.... up to Alliston Ontario via from Detriot up the 401..... yeHaaa...
i have a lil time for a pit stop... not much though.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #75
Morice Diesel

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Morice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST Reputation
Default howdy

southwestern ontario here...need to work on my profile
Morice Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #76
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
They need to update this one:

Lol and I need to put this one too! It is a spoof of the I AM CANADIAN molson ads but with a Québec twist !

I was laughing so hard!!! Stereotyped but darn, I know some people like that!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySRf8m3plrM&p=717B56E23531437B&playnext=1& index=12"]YouTube - Quebec - I am Canadian ad Spoof[/nomedia]
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #77
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softhearted View Post
Lol and I need to put this one too! It is a spoof of the I AM CANADIAN molson ads but with a Québec twist !

I was laughing so hard!!! Stereotyped but darn, I know some people like that!

YouTube - Quebec - I am Canadian ad Spoof
"My name is Guy and I am NOT Canadien...mautadit tabarnak esti!" lol, saw that one a while back. Love it!

Good to see other French Canadians about, btw
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #78
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Single femme from London, Ontario taking applications from mature Butches.
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #79
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to say hi to My fellow Canadians

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #80
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all! Anyone in the Vancouver area... there's a casual coffee/tea butch/femme gathering sorta deal trying to get going in the area. If you're around and want to meet up with us, come join! I think the idea is to have it the second Sunday of every month. I'm not the organizer but thought I'd share the details... please consider coming... I miss connecting with b/f community in person!

When:
Second Sunday of the month at 4pm (first one November 14th)

Where:
Shaktea
3702 Main Street (at the corner of East 21st Ave)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3N7

Hope to see you there!!

~oblivia
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote