Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Gary Johnson, Republican, former Governor of New Mexico has announced his running for President. He thinks pot should be completely legal. He wants all kids on an education vouchers. He made all his money (construction company) from state government construction contracts.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ warning: his homepage picture is really scarey!!

Yup.... scarey!

Side note- Members living in states (one id Florida) in which legislation is being introduced to stop voter registration drives with things like requiring a federal identification card- please write to your legislative representatives.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #62
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default my opinion of little Donnie ...

Trump's just another common bratty ass-wipe who happens to be wealthy and has the mind to wrangle in $$$ by way of non-ethical methods. Everything about this bastard repulses me. If I see his face on TV, I cannot grope for the remote fast enough.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #63
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

As I have said before...

Has anyone noticed how Charlie Sheen and Donald Trump sound a lot alike?

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #64
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
As I have said before...

Yup, cut from the same cloth!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:42 AM   #65
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Gary Johnson, Republican, former Governor of New Mexico has announced his running for President. He thinks pot should be completely legal. He wants all kids on an education vouchers. He made all his money (construction company) from state government construction contracts.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ warning: his homepage picture is really scarey!!

Good god but that's an awful picture of him.

Oddly enough, I really can't remember much about him. I vaguely recall that he was pretty moderate on many social issues and even though they are in the same business (somewhat), he's very not Trump like. For some reason, I think I really liked his wife but I can't remember why. If we are doomed to a Republican, I can think of worse choices. Which means he probably won't make it much past Iowa.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #66
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

I think we ought to be watching TPaw. Just keep thinking he could sneak right up to the top of the GOP nomination field. Romney is not going to carry the Tea Party types and he was really quite a moderate as Mass. govenor- then there is the health care reforms he made that are related to what Obama was able to get through.

Frankly, as much as it bothers me to think about it, I do think Obama is pretty vulnerable for re-election. I also can see a different VP running mate for him (no, not Hillary Clinton).

Unemployment, gas prices, Libya..... all will hurt Obama if things continue in the same way. And I don't know if there will be the numbers of young voters out there for him like in 2008. They were critical for his election.

I hope that the negative town halls continue for GOP House members voting for the Ryan plan. I think Reid should push a vote in the Senate. LOL, thinking that the wrath of pissed off retirees could be a very good thing!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #67
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
As I have said before...

I think the Donald is a adult bully , and him and charlie are on the same shit , just sayin
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #68
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
I think the Donald is a adult bully , and him and charlie are on the same shit , just sayin
Yeah, egomania..
Old 05-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #69
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Yeah, egomania..

Really.

*Waiting for him to next claim responsibility for Osama Bin Laden's death... (or protest that this historical "Breaking News" cut into the ending of his apprentice show tonight - the "really" important thing that he is responsible for, saying "you're fired" once a week on reality TV)!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #70
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 12:35 AM   #71
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

[QUOTE=Martina;331518]

priceless-- where are biggie and tupac?
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #72
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Really.

*Waiting for him to next claim responsibility for Osama Bin Laden's death... (or protest that this historical "Breaking News" cut into the ending of his apprentice show tonight - the "really" important thing that he is responsible for, saying "you're fired" once a week on reality TV)!
LMAO!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #73
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1?csp=obinsite
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 11:23 PM   #74
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump bump*

I saw a "guest" reading this forum thread, so I clicked on the link and read this thread tonight. OMG, I was SO busy with graduating with my master's degree back in 2011, that I somehow missed this community discussion on 'you-know-who'.

Corkey nailed it and I agree with many insightful observations posted by members of our community.

Medusa asked what any member thought about 'you-know-who' (see Medusa's opening post on page 1 of this thread). I never watched his TV show ever. I saw commercials about it, back then, but once I saw a commercial for his TV show, I basically thought to myself: "Why would anyone ever watch that show except to (…)?"

I think T^^^p is more than a bully, and is intoxicatedly drunk on the attention accorded to him: chief among a litany of many reasons I could list here (but won't).

Robert Reich penned an article that I think nails it down, in fairly precise terms. If anyone is interested in reading this article, it was published February of 2019 (almost a year ago now) and can be found by clicking the link embedded ~~~>>>>>>> (HERE).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 12-24-2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: PS, I miss President and Mrs. Obama.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #75
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default President Trump congratulates Chiefs for repping Kansas ... but they play in Missouri

Trump tweets........

"Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure," Trump wrote. "We are proud of you and the Great State of Kansas. You are true Champions!"

I think this proves he's no genius! Perhaps his cohort Mike Pompeo could help by showing him Arrowhead Stadium on a map!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2020, 02:46 PM   #76
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I REFUSE to give Trump the Neilson rating on tomorrow nights State of the Union Address
Old 02-03-2020, 02:49 PM   #77
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I REFUSE to give Trump the Neilson rating on tomorrow nights State of the Union Address
I just thought the Address will probably be featured on ALL OF THE PRESIDENTS LIES ! the modern day pinocchio except his ass grows larger and he turns orange ~
Old 02-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #78
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I just thought the Address will probably be featured on ALL OF THE PRESIDENTS LIES ! the modern day pinocchio except his ass grows larger and he turns orange ~
Old 02-04-2020, 09:36 AM   #79
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Did President Trump forget the words to the national anthem?

President Trump was caught in a new video fidgeting, adjusting his chair and pretending to conduct a band during the rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” Sunday at his Super Bowl 2020 watch party in Florida.

The 50-second clip, shows Trump fiddling around as he stands between first lady Melania Trump and their teenage son, Barron — who are both still, with their hands over their hearts.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 09:52 AM   #80
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
So, I saw this article just now about Trump doing one of his ridiculous "keep it swirling in the bowl as long as possible" slapbacks over comments that Robert Deniro made about his presidtential run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_853320.html

This is only one in a long line of many articles where Donald Trump gives evidence of his complete inability to either let shit go or choose his battles. Remember the mean-spirited attacks on Rosie O'Donnel? What about his most recent racist remarks about how he had a good realtionship with "the blacks"? How about his comments around our President's birth status?

I'm curious what people think of Donald Trump? Do you think he is a media genius for being such an ass that we all keep talking about him or is this man truly an emotional, uncontrolled bully who lashes out at anyone who criticizes him?

Thoughts?
Well he himself has proven he's no genius!

Now a first class lair, cheat, and vindictive asshole, that I'll buy...