Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default London Calling...

W/we're actually in East Sussex but hey, close enough....

So, who else is in the UK?
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
W/we're actually in East Sussex but hey, close enough....

So, who else is in the UK?
Not me, but hello from across the pond.
—Parker
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Not me, but hello from across the pond.
—Parker

And hello back at you.

W/we've been living in the UK for over two years now and have yet to meet another B/F couple. W/we've seen some, but not actually met any.

Sad huh?
Old 11-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

That's terribly sad!

Hi from Seattle!
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Hey Cara

My partner lived in Seattle for some 16 years or so and Hy's always saying how similar the climate there is to the one we have here in the UK. Something about Seattle and the UK being on the same latitude (47 degrees, or thereabouts)?

So...is it raining? (It's been pouring down all day here.) I've been lucky. The two times I visited the weather was great but I've heard it can get pretty - and yes, that is, apparently, an understatement - wet.

Words
Old 11-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #6
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Hey Cara

My partner lived in Seattle for some 16 years or so and Hy's always saying how similar the climate there is to the one we have here in the UK. Something about Seattle and the UK being on the same latitude (47 degrees, or thereabouts)?

So...is it raining? (It's been pouring down all day here.) I've been lucky. The two times I visited the weather was great but I've heard it can get pretty - and yes, that is, apparently, an understatement - wet.

Words
It's a beautiful autumn day in Seattle. No grey or rain! (yet). I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland for a year and can attest that the weather in the UK is similar. Edinburgh, however, was much windier, which made the winter months very cold.

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And hello back at you.

W/we've been living in the UK for over two years now and have yet to meet another B/F couple. W/we've seen some, but not actually met any.

Sad huh?
That is just wrong. I was in London for a weekend this summer and met... well, actually now that I say that I realize I met lots of butches and femmes but none of them were couples.

Guess you gotta get out more, or at least say hello when you see them.
Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #8
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

London's a bit different. O/our nearest gay bar, or what used to be our nearest gay bar (it's now closed), was some 20 miles away, and when W/we did go there, it was fully of very young androgenous types with a few little baby butches thrown in for good measure so W/we kind of gave up on it even before it closed down.

You're right though, W/we do need to get out more, even if it means going over to Brighton or up to London. W/we're just a little limited because of my daughter, but hey, perhaps W/we'll give it a try next time she's at respite care. It's certainly something worth thinking about.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:43 AM   #9
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hi!

Welcome from across the pond as they say.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #10
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I go to London on a semi-regular basis (I am currently in Prague) ... and I love it. Been to Brighton once, loved it too *grins*

Every time I have been to London, I have 'seen' Butches and/or Femmes, albeit have not met any past a brief hello; I am not usually there long enough ... or for pleasure ... so that will limit 'my' meeting them.

Perhaps next trip I will make a post here and if it works out, people in London or around London would consider meeting for coffee (or tea ).

Angelika
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #11
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

[QUOTE=Words;263]And hello back at you.

WELL YOU HAVE NOW - yup, found you at last...........
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:07 AM   #12
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

...so yeh, hi people, my partner of 8 yrs and i also live on the south east coast of England - Hastings to be precise - (as in battle of 1066)
Im sure this site will grow and as im a member of a uk site, will mention this on there.....................
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Default Butch femme transguy uk

I mentioned this new site on the uk butch femme site and was pm'd that they have removed my post.................seems there isnt freedom of speech on there anymore - strange because others have written about butch femme rainbow and butchfemme.com but for some reason they seem to object to this one being mentioned..............???
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #14
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Welcome from across the pond as they say.

Nice to see you again Andrew...it's been a long time!

Words
Old 11-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #15
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Oh I go to London on a semi-regular basis (I am currently in Prague) ... and I love it. Been to Brighton once, loved it too *grins*

Every time I have been to London, I have 'seen' Butches and/or Femmes, albeit have not met any past a brief hello; I am not usually there long enough ... or for pleasure ... so that will limit 'my' meeting them.

Perhaps next trip I will make a post here and if it works out, people in London or around London would consider meeting for coffee (or tea ).

Angelika

London's a bit far off Angelika but if you're ever in Brighton again, give U/us a shout, okay?

Best,

Words
Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
I mentioned this new site on the uk butch femme site and was pm'd that they have removed my post.................seems there isnt freedom of speech on there anymore - strange because others have written about butch femme rainbow and butchfemme.com but for some reason they seem to object to this one being mentioned..............???
At least you were able to sign up.

As W/we told you before, B/both of U/us have tried to sign up several times over over the past six months or so but for some reason, W/we've not been approved. More annoying is the fact that the Admin. doesn't even bother to respond to my notes about it.

Their loss

Words
Old 11-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

[quote=Jaques;1935]
Quote:
And hello back at you.

WELL YOU HAVE NOW - yup, found you at last...........
Damn Jacques, you ID as butch? LOL... I know you don't ID as femme.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

[quote=Words;1966]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaques View Post

Damn Jacques, you ID as butch? LOL... I know you don't ID as femme.
Hey I id'd as male/tg................pauls joining btw............
Old 11-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
Paul DB

How Do You Identify?:
transbutch
Relationship Status:
Married

Paul DB is on a distinguished road
Default Well hello there

Hello Jaques and LTNS Words...

Usually from the UK but taking care of ill in laws at the moment, How are you all
Paul DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #20
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

[quote=Jaques;1968]
Quote:

Hey I id'd as male/tg................pauls joining btw............

I know, I was teasing. *Insert eye roll.*

Good news about Paul!