Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #1001
AB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy

AB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST Reputation

With each moment I will instill happiness....thinking thoughts of hope,joy and love....
AB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #1002
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Today I open my eyes and see the world in a new light. I view it as a child seeing a freshly opened flower for the first time.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #1003
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, there will be light in my eyes, which reflects the bliss I feel for being alive!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #1004
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for the friendships in my life; friendships without judgment or strings. I am honored by friends that want nothing more for me than that I be my best self. I will be that kind of friend in return.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 06:29 AM   #1005
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I am a compassionate and loving individual. The Universe gives me an abundance of love and compassion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #1006
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am detached from all material things.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:05 AM   #1007
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Talking

I embrace the holiday season with joy and an open heart. I look at this time of year through the eyes of a child full of excitement. I gift others with kindness and a sincere smile. I feel at peace and view my life as the miracle that it is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #1008
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I will remain on My path. I will listen to those that know. I will discard all of the clutter. I am worthy. I can come through any storm. I will let My internal compass guide Me to where I belong. I will let go and trust in the Universe.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #1009
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Things from my past can only hurt me now if I let them.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #1010
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Talking

I am inspired by the world around me! I am creative and spontaneous! I am excited and full of life
Old 12-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #1011
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Talking

I recognize times of crisis. I face problems bravely. I understand that difficulties are opportunities in disguise.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #1012
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I will keep to My path. I will remain clutter free. I will not let anyone treat other than how I should be treated. I will allow the happiness that is within to remain. The storm is only temporary.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #1013
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I will make atleast one person smile today Its contagious ya know?...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #1014
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I define myself.
I know myself.
I fix myself when I am in need of fixing.
I project peacefulness.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #1015
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

One more for today...If I have been living my life wrong...THEN I NEVER WANT TO BE RIGHT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #1016
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Today is a day not to waste, but to cherish.
I will honor my time by using it wisely.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #1017
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today I'm inspired by everyone who posted here. It's your fault.

Today I will resist the inane human nature, to judge others based on their physical appearance.
Or smell.
Today, I will instead base my opinions on their character, and not that odd odor that seems to permeate their space.
Today, I will form my observations based on their work ethic, and not the fact that they can't pronounce the letter R properly , which makes them sound like Elmer Fudd.
Today my opinions will be focused on their kind heart, and not that open festering sore on their face, that makes me want to gag and stab my eyes out for looking at it . By accident.
Today, if this pans out for me, I may try it again tomorrow.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dawg gone it people like me !
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #1018
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Today I appreciate my imperfections more than ever
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #1019
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

While it may be cold outside, I am filled with the warmth of love from so many. I am full of peace because of it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #1020
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I will give myself the gift of a quiet moment today. I need a calm quiet moment to think, to plan, to imagine, to create. I will let my mind wander. I will daydream.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: