Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who doesn't make promises, they know they can't keep! Or runs off when they find out about other aspects of my life.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #82
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I want a partner who appreciates sharing the daily acts of living. One who is capable of communicating difficult things without raising their voice, and can have difficult discussions, rather than walking away or ending the relationship. I want to be with a woman/girl who adores me, as much as I adore her, one who loves being sexual and kinky and isn't afraid to make noise. I want a partner who enjoys taking walks with me, someone who readily shares what is going on in their life and mind, enjoys expressing their creativity, and likes to read books.

I know there are more things, but this is what is on my mind this evening.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #83
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I've resisted saying I give up meeting someone. But really, I give up. Looking in my area or online makes no difference. I don't know how other peeps find true love. The whole concept escapes me. Totally. Despite my attitude I would genuinely like a butch friend to just hang with and do stuff.

But have pretty much given up on that also.

Ideally would enjoy two sided conversations, coffee in the early morning air. Deep discussion. Sharing, mutual compassion, empathy and humor.

Ya I know. Good luck with that.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 07:59 PM   #84
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Must have four paws on the ground ... that is the extent of my close relationships ... and I am good with it.

My trust tends to thin out in a hurry regarding anything else. I don't even want to be bothered. Please leave me out of your happy horse chit. (translation: sweet candy-coated lies)

I love my dog ... and about 3 people.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #85
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone who will go to the movies to see or stay at home and watch scary movies with me!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #86
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Hey SleepyButch, I'll watch scary movies with you ... but we both already know to skip the hand-holding and cuddling with each other parts. LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 11:45 PM   #87
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

Say fellas, I will go to scary movies with you both, sit between you, but I can't guarantee that one or both won't have nail marks on your legs. lol I love scary movies, but hide, scream, and grab.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 01:09 AM   #88
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like we have a group of scary movies buffs hear,I have well over 100 scary movies,some are on tape and some on disk.I love the old grade B ones from when I was a kid,cheesy as all heck but fun to watch....we should have a movie night.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 04:56 AM   #89
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I've resisted saying I give up meeting someone. But really, I give up. Looking in my area or online makes no difference. I don't know how other peeps find true love. The whole concept escapes me. Totally. Despite my attitude I would genuinely like a butch friend to just hang with and do stuff.

But have pretty much given up on that also.

Ideally would enjoy two sided conversations, coffee in the early morning air. Deep discussion. Sharing, mutual compassion, empathy and humor.

Ya I know. Good luck with that.
I can’t say that I’ve given up. I’m just not actively searching. My work schedule is not ordinary and I’m not sure most femmes wouldn’t mind it. So I’m with you on the butch-femme friendship idea. Since I don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to a relationship, I’ve been thinking that what I want is a friendship with a femme. No expectations. No pressure to find time to meet up. Just 2 friends hanging out when time allows. Yep, that’s what I want.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 05:51 AM   #90
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Say fellas, I will go to scary movies with you both, sit between you, but I can't guarantee that one or both won't have nail marks on your legs. lol I love scary movies, but hide, scream, and grab.
I've been grabbed, pinched, punched, and slapped a few times at scary movies. It kind of comes with the territory. lol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 01:47 PM   #91
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I've been grabbed, pinched, punched, and slapped a few times at scary movies. It kind of comes with the territory. lol
Dang SB... I'm too busy screaming and covering my eyes to hit or grab... for classic B movies I'm changing the dialogue and laughing ... I vote we all go over to Rockin's place... he's a chef!!!! I have a collection of 200 horror and sci fi. I'll bring it too.

I make a mean nacho platter.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #92
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Things in a relationship I would want.
1. Loyalty
2. Honest
3. Love as equal to mine
4. Openness
5. Communication always even when your angry
6. Common goals
7. Some interests that match
8. Compassion to yourself and others
That's about it cause all these things when you do them online is great but if you can't do them off line what makes you think I would want you? So make sure you can be this way on and off line also! * Tips my hat *

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 06:32 PM   #93
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Things in a relationship I would want.
1. Loyalty
2. Honest
3. Love as equal to mine
4. Openness
5. Communication always even when your angry
6. Common goals
7. Some interests that match
8. Compassion to yourself and others
That's about it cause all these things when you do them online is great but if you can't do them off line what makes you think I would want you? So make sure you can be this way on and off line also! * Tips my hat *
Excellent list!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #94
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

For me personally, some of the things I need would be:
  • Someone who is intellectually curious, especially a full-on nerd. So sexy.
  • Lots of physical affection (both sexualized and non-sexualized). Let's touch base throughout the day, acknowledge each other's presence, engage in little pats and rubs and taps and shoulder kisses "just because." It makes me feel loved and all warm and mushy inside.
  • To feel like a priority in their life (as appropriate). Obviously all relationships have different levels and different standards of what's appropriate given its stage, but I think you should always feel like the person you're with is with you because they're interested in you specifically and see that they make a point to make room for you in their life. My presence in your life should not feel incidental or casual and I should not feel like I'm just filling a slot.
  • An animal lover. Few things cuter than watching a butch fawn over a furry four-legger. I'm outnumbered by the furballs in my home and I like it that way.
  • Someone who's open minded, willing to really listen to other people's opinions, and open to having their own changed.
  • Someone who respects my time as much as I respect theirs. This can include making plans ahead of time and sticking to them, not expecting the other person to automatically drop everything to be with you, making sure the phone's off and away, ensuring that the time spent together is quality time, making a point to be together one-on-one in a non-sexual context (ie - the only time you're not accompanied by their friends or family is when you're in bed together), etc.
  • Strong libido. I have one. So should you*. I've dated a string of otherwise very nice people who had average to low libidos recently and I'm done with that. I want to make up for lost time!
  • No scary movies. Sorry, Sleepy et al. Can't do it. You'll only regret it later at 3 am when I'm elbowing you in the ribs or maniacally clawing at you in my sleep with my horror movie-induced nightmares.
  • Chocolate.

* - With the obvious caveat that this only applies to people I'd be in a committed relationship with
and is in no way a slight against people with differing levels of sexual desire, activity, or asexuals. Obviously. :-)
Old 09-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #95
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who is kind, loving, understanding, loves my dogs and funny!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 08:41 PM   #96
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

I want lots and lots and lots of kissing.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 09:54 PM   #97
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I like to get all snuggled up in bed, get the low light just right and make those funny shadow images on the wall with our hands ... and giggle a lot ... then when we tire of that ... you know ... and I want to do it all now long ...

And yes, butches do giggle.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #98
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

I keep thinking of things....

Sooooo someone who likes to dance or at least puts up with the fact that I do.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #99
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default back to fever

hey fever, I will lean forward in the theater while you, SleepyB and I watch the scary movie. You can claw my back all you want. I have not had that in a while.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 10:03 PM   #100
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
hey fever, I will lean forward in the theater while you, SleepyB and I watch the scary movie. You can claw my back all you want. I have not had that in a while.
Lol, Way to capitalize on someone's fright. She gets comfort and you get your back scratched. Win-Win in my book... lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:

Tags
couples, love, relationship, relationships, single