Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

In the past, my coworkers and I have always agreed not to exchange gifts but things are a little different this year. I work with some amazingly creative and thoughtful people who do not ever forget a birthday or anniversary, hand write thank you cards and bring each other little surprises back from trips. They are also very big on "just because" presents. I'm not so great at any of those things and can barely remember my own birthday much less an office of 30 people, most of whom I only see once a month or so!

So I'm starting to feel the pressure!

Everyone will get cards but there are about a dozen people for whom I'd like to do something special. It was going to just be cookies but now Blade has me thinking about pecans. Hmmm....
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: