Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-20-2015, 07:58 PM   #61
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

My views on this are very much influenced by the video game Asura's Wrath (I love that game so much...and yes my screen name is a reference to it.) If I became the next supreme deity of the world I would say "forget it" and let the earth govern itself. Nature does fine on its own. It's supposed to. Sure, things change a lot, but that balance of nature sustains itself. The times when it doesn't have come about through one nimrod or another trying to control or rule the world. Even if a supreme deity created it all (which I don't believe is the case,) I'd say the time has come to give it back to all the little animals that live on it, including humans. The French Revolution overthrew monarchy, the United States gained independence from Britain, why not be the deity that does the same for the entire planet? Let Mother Nature and her scientific principles/natural laws be the constitution and the many species be communities and states within it?

I wouldn't want to be prayed to either. I'd want all the creatures to know and trust in the power within themselves, instead of looking to a being they've set up as superior. Such a situation invites tyranny and disempowerment, and until a point can be reached where deities and mortals can manage true collaboration and interdependence, I don't think it's a good idea.

So many theorists talk about a state of nature like it's a hell, or a nightmare, but it's not! A state of nature, in its essence, is a democracy. It just seems bad to the kind of civilization that wants to set itself above everyone and everything else (i.e, the concept of a patriarchy. Patriarchies are all about trying to do this. I think in a lot of cases where the patriarchy theory holds true, it's not so much about male supremacy but human supremacy while seeing some humans as more human than others. This is why hearing sexists use evolution to justify their spurious claims puts me in RageSmash mode--because patriarchy came into being as a result of trying to place humanity outside of and above nature in the first place.)
Wrath is my favorite of the seven deadlies because it can be a positive force, an energy that creates change and combats injustice, and is so often denied and repressed in those who have the most reason to be angry. And it sounds kewl.

Mythopoetic postmodern deityspouse since forev.

Asura Is My Homeboy
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AishasWrath For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #62
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

What if God was one of the Syrian Refugees?
I think we'd be doomed to hell in a heart beat because people don't want to stand up and act humane and help those in need that are fleeing war torn countries that ISIS is destroying and murdering people in . Hell I'd leave too if I were them. I just don't understand this world today I guess I never will.
What if that were to happen in the US? would people not take us in as refugees? I've seen soo many negative posts online and from Republican politicians it's making my head swim. I had to go Click ! and shut it down and not watch anymore or read anymore on FB. Just makes me sick.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #63
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

lets see ~ this is a very comical thread to me ~

1. this is a perfect title to a comedy.

2. with all that has gone and is going wrong ,would u admit if u were god ?

3. then again it also could be a drama, w/ amazing graphics.

4. good theme song could be "Loosing My Religion"

Good Morning ~ it's the coffee )))))))