Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 05-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #81
Sweetfeme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Princess ...lol
Relationship Status:
~ On Hiatus ~

Sweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST Reputation
Default About Memberships

Hello All,

I am curious about how they work, did I actually read somewhere that someone based on their subscription level can actually read or edit your private messages? Is that possible?

This is a very cool thread, thanks Justy for bumping it or however it is called. It is really very helpful.

Sweets
Sweetfeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #82
Sweetfeme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
~ On Hiatus ~

Sweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another one!!

Hi All,

Also is there a way to find out who are all the Canadians on here? A thread or something that has been started?
It would be so nice, to know who on here lives near by or nearish..Thanks a bunch!

Sweets
Old 05-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #83
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeme View Post
Hello All,

I am curious about how they work, did I actually read somewhere that someone based on their subscription level can actually read or edit your private messages? Is that possible?

This is a very cool thread, thanks Justy for bumping it or however it is called. It is really very helpful.

Sweets

Nobody but you can read or edit your private messages.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #84
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeme View Post
Hi All,

Also is there a way to find out who are all the Canadians on here? A thread or something that has been started?
It would be so nice, to know who on here lives near by or nearish..Thanks a bunch!

Sweets

Yes, there is an entire forum for Canadian members located here:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...splay.php?f=80
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #85
Sweetfeme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
~ On Hiatus ~

Default Excellent

Thanks Medusa, for the helpful information

Sweets
Old 05-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #86
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP

Bumping this thread out there for those that may not know it exists and need help with something.
Feel free to ask, if other members can help, I am sure someone will help you out.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #87
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Okay I've got a new one.

So now that I've gotten used to putting pictures I want to post in threads on external site (photobucket), now I would like to post one of the pictures from my photobucket account into the gallery. I'm not finding any way to do that.

In the gallery it seems to only want to accept pictures that I upload from my computer. Is this the case? What am I missing?

Thanks for any ideas.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #88
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Yep - for posts and signatures, use a link from an outside hosting site embedded in between the 2 img tags - for the gallery, upload them straight onto the site from your computer.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #89
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Yep - for posts and signatures, use a link from an outside hosting site embedded in between the 2 img tags - for the gallery, upload them straight onto the site from your computer.
Ahh, Parker to the rescue. Thanks buddy.

Kind of a bummer though, I'd gotten used to taking pics with my phone and just sending straight to the outside site for dispersal, bypassing messing with the 'puter at all.

It's good to have an answer.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #90
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Kind of a bummer though, I'd gotten used to taking pics with my phone and just sending straight to the outside site for dispersal, bypassing messing with the 'puter at all.
If you have internet on your phone, you can always come to the site and upload the pic from your phone.

I did it just now - I turned on my phone's wifi (because I'm home - away from here, I'd use 3G mobile data), came to the site via my phone, went to my gallery, hit upload, then took a pic of my PC screen with your post on it and uploaded it to the BFP gallery directly from my phone (see my gallery).
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #91
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
If you have internet on your phone, you can always come to the site and upload the pic from your phone.

I did it just now - I turned on my phone's wifi (because I'm home - away from here, I'd use 3G mobile data), came to the site via my phone, went to my gallery, hit upload, then took a pic of my PC screen with your post on it and uploaded it to the BFP gallery directly from my phone (see my gallery).
Let's assume I'm a neophyte; safe assumption.

When I take a picture on my phone it goes to an onboard camera roll. From there I hit the share button at which point I can email it to my photobucket account (what I do now), or text it to an individual. I also have options for Twitter and Facebook which I do not use. Beyond that I can assign it to a contact, print, copy, or use as wallpaper.

Would I be using one of these options? Or going from my phone's browser and this site to navigate back to the camera roll?

I am on an iPhone 4s.

Thanks for all the help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #92
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

hey there Kelt - go to your gallery.. at the bottom there's an upload photo choice, click it.. then chose upload and you should be able to upload an existing photo from your phone
Old 06-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #93
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Okay, now I know what I wasn't doing.

I kept looking at the options on my computer screen and couldn't figure out how that would help. I found that when I opened the 'choose file' button from my phone I was presented with an entirely different set of options than when I am on the computer. I didn't know that would happen, it does go back through the phone browser to the camera roll.

Apparently it helps to look at the correct device.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #94
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump BUMP BUMP

Bumping the thread for the newbies.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #95
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi .... I am having a problem posting pictures .... looking for some help.

A couple of members helped me figure out that I needed a photobucket account. I now have that. But when I download photos to my smart phone and then upload them to photobucket account I get a "file type not supported" message from my phone.

Any thoughts on what I can do?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #96
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

bumpity bump

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #97
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post

A couple of members helped me figure out that I needed a photobucket account. I now have that. But when I download photos to my smart phone and then upload them to photobucket account I get a "file type not supported" message from my phone.

It may be your phone doesn't support the file. Try from a laptop or PC.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #98
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
It may be your phone doesn't support the file. Try from a laptop or PC.

I don't have a laptop or PC and don't have access to one either...
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #99
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I don't have a laptop or PC and don't have access to one either...
Try a public library.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #100
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Mopsie, I don't know if this will help, but here are the file types supported by Photobucket.

http://support.photobucket.com/entri...tos-and-Videos

Good luck!

Quote:

LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post: