Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #8261
FemmeAllae

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

FemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST Reputation

Single, super femme, almost 24. I'm young, but I know what I want in life, in a career, in a partner, in the bedroom, etc. I almost always date older women.

I'm happy where I am in life and am not desperate for a partner. I just sometimes feel that little ache in my heart that wishes I had someone to share life with. It's more of an irritation than an ache, I suppose.

Anyways, I know the best thing I can do is just put myself out there as best as I can. I got a cute necklace that says "Femme" in silver letters. Hopefully that's a good way to make me more visible
FemmeAllae is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FemmeAllae For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #8262
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just here to say hello

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 06:00 AM   #8263
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Drop in to say hello to all the singles
Old 05-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #8264
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

I am new here and just wanted to pop in and say Hello to everyone.
prettyboyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to prettyboyreg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #8265
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just in to say hi to all my friends

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #8266
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy Memorial day weekend singles!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #8267
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS: I talk to do many people here that I lose track of who've I talked to. Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #8268
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! I know I've been MIA but I've had burn out so just think of me as sitting in the corner lol
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #8269
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Excited and looking forward to my date next week.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #8270
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Still single and wondering where my ice cream is.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #8271
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Actually debated on whether I should add my name to this list but finally decided why not. The worse that can happen is I get more friends right? It is hard to describe myself completely I have been told by many that I am complicated but I disagree. If you take the time to actually get to know me or anyone for that matter it really is not that hard. I am many things and I hate labels because they are either to limiting, mean something different depending on what side of the country you are on, or worse yet to broad. I am 45 and I can guarantee you I am all butch, now to what degree that usually depends on the persons generation I am finding. All I know is I do believe in respect. I am Old School but that does not mean I believe in some 1950's stereotype. Age is usually not a factor for me maturity level is. I guess that is enough to start with. If you have more I do answer all questions to the best of my ability. Have a great weekend singles.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #8272
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix67 View Post
Actually debated on whether I should add my name to this list but finally decided why not. The worse that can happen is I get more friends right? It is hard to describe myself completely I have been told by many that I am complicated but I disagree. If you take the time to actually get to know me or anyone for that matter it really is not that hard. I am many things and I hate labels because they are either to limiting, mean something different depending on what side of the country you are on, or worse yet to broad. I am 45 and I can guarantee you I am all butch, now to what degree that usually depends on the persons generation I am finding. All I know is I do believe in respect. I am Old School but that does not mean I believe in some 1950's stereotype. Age is usually not a factor for me maturity level is. I guess that is enough to start with. If you have more I do answer all questions to the best of my ability. Have a great weekend singles.
Welcome to the thread Alix67! The people here are great. Its good to see someone else who is old school
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #8273
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Afternoon Singles! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #8274
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

Being single makes me want to eat more chocolate. You know the saying, chocolate or _ _ _

lol
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #8275
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Long time...

Been a while since I have been on BFP. But, alas, I am back.

Single for many many years now. I am getting older and am thinking it is about time I start meeting some people.

So, here I am! LOL

Mick
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #8276
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hello singles I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday night!! Oh and adding my name to thread was the right decision.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 02:45 AM   #8277
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Still single and wondering why I'm up so early. Ok I'm going back to bed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #8278
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Is everyone taking in Pride events?
I was surprised to see so many lesbians down at the Parade yesterday, where are you all hiding?? You need to come out to play more often.
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #8279
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles!!! Am heading to the farmers market for some goodies. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Peace,
Mick
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #8280
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello Singles.. Still single, woman I have been flirting with lately... let's just say.. not a true gentlebutch... ya know what I mean? I like OS butches who treat a girl with respect and dignity.. NOT gonna be this one. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Going to a ladies dance tonight so... who knows? Dancing cures everything!! hehehehe that and
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote