Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 12-30-2017, 09:01 PM   #81
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Carrie
The Omen
Halloween

One of these I'm sure

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 09:02 PM   #82
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Sounds like maybe the Exorcist with Linda Blair................

I think that's the one. Holy SNOT that scared the hell outta little me. LOL!!! Showed me alright. hehehe

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #83
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
I think that's the one. Holy SNOT that scared the hell outta little me. LOL!!! Showed me alright. hehehe
according to some useless trivia I hold in my head, that green stuff was actually only pea soup!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:07 PM   #84
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
according to some useless trivia I hold in my head, that green stuff was actually only pea soup!

LMAO!! Tell that to a six year old.

Funny though, it is one of my favorite soups.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 04:08 AM   #85
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
LMAO!! Tell that to a six year old.

Funny though, it is one of my favorite soups.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:58 PM   #86
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I think it was Rosemary's Baby...... I would of been in my teens
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 01:10 PM   #87
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think it was Rosemary's Baby...... I would of been in my teens

I'm not sure this is actually the first scary movie I saw......
Old 08-30-2018, 04:27 PM   #88
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Does Jaws count?

I think I was 8.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 05:46 PM   #89
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jaws voted #1

That is until, "the damn shark is not operational" Spielberg would tell his cast and crew, meaning that a mechanical shark broke down again..

Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:46 PM   #90
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Does Jaws count?

I think I was 8.

Yup..............
Old 02-21-2019, 07:51 PM   #91
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Cujo. My siblings made me watch it. I had to leave. I love dogs too much. I was about 6? And we were on a sleep over at my uncles
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:09 PM   #92
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
Cujo. My siblings made me watch it. I had to leave. I love dogs too much. I was about 6? And we were on a sleep over at my uncles

I admit, they scared me too and still do. My father took me to a couple of those poor horse and dog movies and we wound up leaving because they'd get hurt, then I'd cry and refuse to watch the rest of the movie, so he stopped taking me to animal movies. I still won't watch movies where an animal gets hurt in it.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #93
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"Where the Boys Are" (Connie Francis, 1960 ) ... I was 15 and I knew I'd never fit in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 11:28 AM   #94
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Rosemary's Baby, Cujo, Jaws, The Exorcist.............. nah.

How about the Original TZ when it came out...the one about the ventriloquist and the dummy. At age 3-4, I was terrified. A little kid with nightly nightmares!? Still have 'em... Don't know that it was just the episode, though.

Most bedtime stories were too scary for me. Main ones being the Grimm "fairy tales". Kids nowadays think Sleeping Beauty is like the Disney version........no, no.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:56 AM   #95
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Rosemary's Baby, Cujo, Jaws, The Exorcist.............. nah.

How about the Original TZ when it came out...the one about the ventriloquist and the dummy. At age 3-4, I was terrified. A little kid with nightly nightmares!? Still have 'em... Don't know that it was just the episode, though.

Most bedtime stories were too scary for me. Main ones being the Grimm "fairy tales". Kids nowadays think Sleeping Beauty is like the Disney version........no, no.
They are bringing Twilight Zone back but I can't remember what network!

Sidebar: My very fav two were Time Enough at Last A henpecked book lover finds himself blissfully alone with his books after a nuclear war & Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? A flying saucer crashes in a heavy snowstorm somewhere in New England. The police follow tracks from the wreckage to a diner, where a group of bus passengers wait for a bridge to be cleared. There are seven passengers in the restaurant, but the thing is, the driver claims there were only six folks on the bus.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #96
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Psycho....the original. I must have been around 2 or 3. Not one of my mother's better judgement calls. And then I remember the Birds....haunted me for life. Again, not one of my moms shining moments. Apparently she was a Hitchcock fan.