Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Old 07-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #1
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default To our first~~~~~~ My darling Pinkgeek~~~ My beloved demonessa

In the story you have been writing of your life, you said you could never wake up every day with the same person and not be Mrs. Grumpy Cat.

So I had to make some editorial changes...

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you slowly let the day in between your sleepy eyelids and stretched out to meet the day. You gingerly parted your lips with a sleepy utterance of "good morning". Your arms opened as I leaned in for a kiss, already sweaty and rushed from my morning battery of pre-works chores. You allow yourself to meld into my embrace and curl your body into a perfect silhouette of my curvature.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you whimper your displeasure when I must leave. It tugs at my wanting as I pry myself away.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I breathe in deep gratitude as I close the door behind me whispering any last reminders for the day and secretly chuckling, knowing I will have to call you later to remind you of the reminders. I drive to work in contentment from my waking up blissfully with the girl who hates everyone before 10 am.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I see your radiant smile when my eyes close and I take a break after my first meal service of the day. I check my phone and if there is not already a simple note from you, I send one.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I find myself learning new ways to care for myself. To care for you. To help continue building "us". This morning... I work, I pray, I have faith in our tomorrows.

I love you my dark angel.

Always...

Yours

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats you two! I love you both! Blessings and hopes for many mores years to come!
Old 07-25-2013, 03:07 AM   #3
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

thank you my precious duckells!!! smootches!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #4
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

*insert mushy reply*
Congratulations on beating the odds....so glad you love the weird mean girl you wake up to..

Maybe I won't like you tomorrow, but that's highly unlikely..

Much love and snark-
Grumpy.demon.snarkyface me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
In the story you have been writing of your life, you said you could never wake up every day with the same person and not be Mrs. Grumpy Cat.

So I had to make some editorial changes...

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you slowly let the day in between your sleepy eyelids and stretched out to meet the day. You gingerly parted your lips with a sleepy utterance of "good morning". Your arms opened as I leaned in for a kiss, already sweaty and rushed from my morning battery of pre-works chores. You allow yourself to meld into my embrace and curl your body into a perfect silhouette of my curvature.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you whimper your displeasure when I must leave. It tugs at my wanting as I pry myself away.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I breathe in deep gratitude as I close the door behind me whispering any last reminders for the day and secretly chuckling, knowing I will have to call you later to remind you of the reminders. I drive to work in contentment from my waking up blissfully with the girl who hates everyone before 10 am.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I see your radiant smile when my eyes close and I take a break after my first meal service of the day. I check my phone and if there is not already a simple note from you, I send one.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I find myself learning new ways to care for myself. To care for you. To help continue building "us". This morning... I work, I pray, I have faith in our tomorrows.

I love you my dark angel.

Always...

Yours

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 03:18 AM   #5
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks ducky darling,

Much mush,

-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky.mcclure View Post
Congrats you two! I love you both! Blessings and hopes for many mores years to come!

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
Old 07-25-2013, 05:16 AM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats...........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Happiest of anniversaries to you both!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Anniversary You Beautiful People, You!

If someone wrote something like that to me...my heart would surely explode!

Keep it up, lovebirds.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #9
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats on your love.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #10
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Congratulations to you both! Jess it is so nice to see you so happy my friend. Many more grumpy mornings to come...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

So wonderful to read this.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy
Anniversary!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #14
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #15
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanks sweetie.. My little black creepy heart didn't explode it contracted and I made a face.. Luckily he loves me anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Happy Anniversary You Beautiful People, You!

If someone wrote something like that to me...my heart would surely explode!

Keep it up, lovebirds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #16
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default anniversary

congrats you two glad you found one another hoping you have many blessed years traveling through life together
rocky 781 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #17
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Happy One Year together! May the next 365 days be as wonderful and loving as the first! Congratulations!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #18
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely adore both of you! I hope y'all have many more moments of bliss in your future.

xoxoxoxo
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #19
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow how did I miss this??

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote