Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 05-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here come the lesbians, here come the leaping lesbians...

Some of our members are having a difficult time seeing the lesbians in our community. Please step up, and let them know you are here.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I may be kinda jealous... I wanna leap too...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I may not be leaping, but I'm luscious. Does that count?
Old 05-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Some of our members are having a difficult time seeing the lesbians in our community. Please step up, and let them know you are here.
Way to promote community, thanks Liam, me not a lesbian, but a proud married guy to one.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I too am waiting to cheer on my queer femme sisters!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

Me Me Me!!!

IM A LESBIAN!!!!!!!

and I love it!

and proud of it

(I am willing to lick other womyn to see if they taste like lesbians)
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #7
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default ally support!

a lesbian zone! cool!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
(I am willing to lick other womyn to see if they taste like lesbians)
[/COLOR][/B]
I would volunteer for the taste test, but Scoote said NO

just teasing....and popping in to say hello.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I would volunteer for the taste test, but Scoote said NO

just teasing....and popping in to say hello.

i just said no IF i couldnt taste too dammit woman....first u make me out all sweet and next like im mean...make up my mind please
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
Pretty Woman

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Trying to be true to myself

Pretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST Reputation
Default So out of the 8 total postings so far...

Only one has clearly identified as a lesbian. I will make it 2. I AM A FEMME LESBIAN.I've been reading alot of these posts this week (not this one, but others on id and nomenclature), hy, she, masculine, feminine, trans included, why weren't trans included, this is misogynistic, etc. I think you get the point.
So I am struck by the lack of clarity thus far from the postings here and from folks that are usually very clear in other types of postings...are you a lesbian? I think that was the OP here.Why the lack of clarity?
Were I in a playful mood, I'd tell a joke. Hell I'm going to tell it anyway. Lea Delaria has a joke about being in Provincetown and going into a jewelry store where on the counter rests a small sign, "20% Discount for Lesbians on All Store Items". And no one claimed it for the entire Memorial Day weekend. So she wonders, "How much of a discount WOULD folks need to say that they are lesbian? 25%, 30%, half off?"
It's no wonder some folks in the BFP community are having trouble identifying other lesbians on this site. Sometimes I feel as if it's okay to be any darn thing in the world here on BFP except a lesbian...butch or femme.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Pretty Woman

Sorry...just feeling the need for a little levity after the last few days.

I'm a lesbian femme and pushy broad...and I'd take the discount on the jewelry too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Woman View Post
Only one has clearly identified as a lesbian. I will make it 2. I AM A FEMME LESBIAN.I've been reading alot of these posts this week (not this one, but others on id and nomenclature), hy, she, masculine, feminine, trans included, why weren't trans included, this is misogynistic, etc. I think you get the point.
So I am struck by the lack of clarity thus far from the postings here and from folks that are usually very clear in other types of postings...are you a lesbian? I think that was the OP here.Why the lack of clarity?
Were I in a playful mood, I'd tell a joke. Hell I'm going to tell it anyway. Lea Delaria has a joke about being in Provincetown and going into a jewelry store where on the counter rests a small sign, "20% Discount for Lesbians on All Store Items". And no one claimed it for the entire Memorial Day weekend. So she wonders, "How much of a discount WOULD folks need to say that they are lesbian? 25%, 30%, half off?"
It's no wonder some folks in the BFP community are having trouble identifying other lesbians on this site. Sometimes I feel as if it's okay to be any darn thing in the world here on BFP except a lesbian...butch or femme.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i am a butch lesbian..that makes 3 now right(lesbians NOT butches)
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Woman View Post
I thought it was rather clear, that I am a guy, however I am an EX-LESBIAN. I heard a member in our community express a need for a lesbian thread, and that is why I created this. I have no intention of participating further in it. Thanks to all of the lesbians and their allies who have posted thus far.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really like restrictive labels for myself but when it comes down to it I am a femme lesbian hmm ok ultra femme lesbian
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #15
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm usually one of the first on the block to raise my hand to the lesbian question. Just sat down to the computer after work and dinner. Am I late to the party?

Yes, I am a lesbian. First and foremost, of all my "orientations" and proclivities. Lesbian!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #16
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

okay......Ill settle for a sniff test. ..
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #17
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation reposting from the "other" Lesbian thread

L-E-S-B-I-A-N spells me
Skipping gaily through this thread to say unequivocally, I'm a lesbian, dyke, gay, bulldagger. Some people call this form of queer "butch".

ETA: I wrote this merely 3 days ago because I thought Bully had started a thread to help identify and/or acknowledge those who are lesbians on the site. And yeah, I'll post this everyday if I have to.

I don't want to, though. All this skipping and gaiety is exhausting.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

funny that this thread came up today, on the day I was telling someone I was thinking BFP had become a gender debate planet, not a BF site.

I am a lesbian tho people have tried to call me other things. Some call me bisexual. Some call me queer. Some call me straight. Shrug. I call myself lesbian. I am a lesbian who has dated and been partnered with CIS men, transmen, TG, male IDd lesbians, female IDd lesbians and once, a long long time ago, a femme lesbian. She proved to me that there were indeed limits to who I would date..lol

I hate the word queer. I grew up in the day when queer was a hate word. Ya I know, reclaim it and use it. Well, you can use it if you want. I hate it. I am a lesbian. And I am not going to polish up my opinion by saying "I dont like it"...because its politically incorrect to say you hate anything that someone might label themselves as. Sorry. I am talking about me and only me and I would hate that word if it were identified with me.

I am a lesbian who has loved FtMs and TG and STILL considered myself a lesbian. For awhile I was kinda lost about the label and then I just didnt care what the politics of the day had become. I am a lesbian.

I LOVE being a lesbian. And I love who I love and they can have any label they want...I will love them by name not label.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:31 PM   #19
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gayly prancing in, with an occassional leap, to twirl around and announce:
I too, am a lesbian!!
No one has ever said anything about this to me.
but then most people aren't negative to me
but then I bite
or maybe they are scared of me, cause ya know, I'm mean like that

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Gayly prancing in, with an occassional leap, to twirl around and announce:
I too, am a lesbian!!
No one has ever said anything about this to me.
but then most people aren't negative to me
but then I bite
or maybe they are scared of me, cause ya know, I'm mean like that
There's my leaping Lesbian....love ya Baby!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: