How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,623 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
Fast forward 9 years and we are a boring old cranky married couple who still make each other laugh so hard that we almost wet our pants at least once a day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
In addition to almost (and sometimes actually) making me piss my pants at least once a day, you still take my breath away. I couldn't want any more than that.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #62
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
We met in the 5 Letters thread, right here on BFP...My mysterious, handsome, witty, and quiet butch left a trail of friendship bread crumbs that led to love
And then...

We met on May 18th at the Norfolk airport...Where, as Gaige often says, we first breathed each other in...Then we played, laughed until we cried, and played some more in Virginia Beach for 5 days...There were kisses and much more, blue crabs, playing catch (with football fingers), long walks on the beach during the middle of the day and late at night, dinners, breakfasts, lunches, funnel cake, custard, swimming, and tons of put put golf fun...We found ourselves falling deeper in love with each other...and then we were forced to return home to pine over leaving each other and Virginia Beach.

Much happiness, and much joy followed, and now we are totally over the moon about our love, our future, and joining all the fine people of BFP in 34 days in LR!

There are so many things we are looking forward to sharing together, and we have plenty of time ahead of us to enjoy so much more of each others' company, and some day see our furry families combined (picture the Brady Bunch with furry faces )...We are a totally blessed couple to have found each other here, on BFP...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #63
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Teddy and I met right here on BFP
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #64
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Teddy and I met right here on BFP
And she had to hit me on the head with a 4x4. The first time we talked in chat was brief. The second time she purposed as a joke but it started us talking and really getting to know each other

We planned a meeting but she wasnt feeling well and i asked her if I need to bring the asprin to help her feel better she said yes since she forgot to get it at the store the nite before.

I called work told them something came up and I needed to go. Got off work went home did the 3 S's and then hit the road and before 8 pm that nite I was there. Im thankful every day since that I took that chance. She is the best thing since sliced bread to me and I feel love from her all the time

I only pray she feels my love for her as often as I feel it from her
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #65
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

I hooked up with Arcstriker on a really old website called LesbianAtion...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #66
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Amanda and I met at Fall Sport Picture day as High School freshmen. I played football, Mandy ran X-Country.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #67
Megara

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she or anything gender neutral
Relationship Status:
Daddy Canor <3

Megara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST ReputationMegara Has the BEST Reputation
Default in Sweden

Alot of queer people in Sweden meet on a website called qruiser.com and that is also where I've met my partner. We talked for three months online and on the phone before we decided to meet. He spent a weekend in my hometown and it was magical! That was at the same time I joined here. Troph is my first FtM lover.
Megara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Megara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2015, 12:21 AM   #68
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Oh the story of how we met...

It has been I think something like 7 possibly even 8 years now since we first met. We met on the dash site, in the chatroom. I think one of us was talking about video games and it peaked the interest of the other. We started talking, a lot, and playing Runescape together. I tried to resist her, I had my own demons and issues that I was trying to work through but man was she persistent and truth be told I loved her from the day I met her, even if I wasn't willing to admit it. Her persistence finally paid off and I couldn't resist her anymore, nor did I want to go on resisting her. We spent a year together and it was a wonderful and amazing year even if we were separated by an entire country. We split up after that, for some time. We however remained in touch and stayed close. She has always been my best friend and someone I can count on. Well recently life brought us back together again and we are getting our second chance. She has recently moved in with me and we are enjoying going down this new path together.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2015, 12:26 AM   #69
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Oh the story of how we met...

It has been I think something like 7 possibly even 8 years now since we first met. We met on the dash site, in the chatroom. I think one of us was talking about video games and it peaked the interest of the other. We started talking, a lot, and playing Runescape together. I tried to resist her, I had my own demons and issues that I was trying to work through but man was she persistent and truth be told I loved her from the day I met her, even if I wasn't willing to admit it. Her persistence finally paid off and I couldn't resist her anymore, nor did I want to go on resisting her. We spent a year together and it was a wonderful and amazing year even if we were separated by an entire country. We split up after that, for some time. We however remained in touch and stayed close. She has always been my best friend and someone I can count on. Well recently life brought us back together again and we are getting our second chance. She has recently moved in with me and we are enjoying going down this new path together.
I think I even gave you an ultimatum - date me or stop talking to me, because I really liked you!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2015, 04:30 PM   #70
lola

How Do You Identify?:
regular old lesbian :-)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

lola is on a distinguished road

We met on afterellen. I was just coming out (very late in life) and posted about it and she messaged me. We started messaging back and forth and then emailing and then I flew out to CA to meet her. I moved out here a little over a year ago and we were married last May. :-)
lola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lola For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 11:28 PM   #71
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

On a dating site, which I was not expecting to meet someone serious about life, love and other things. Fate just intervened.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #72
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP................
Old 06-19-2016, 08:22 AM   #73
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I saw Pete at a local women-owned café.

She was reading the paper, and drinking a latte, and wearing Dickies.

I thought she was fabulously cute, and I swore that I would talk to her.

I walked up to her and I stammered out a cockamamie reason to give her my email address.

It was years later, or maybe two weeks, and she hadn't emailed me.

One afternoon I was grading papers in the same café and

She came up to me with a teeny tiny cupcake to apologize.

She had washed her pants with my email address in the pocket.

She asked me for my number, and

She called me when she was driving home to Western Mass from her father's wedding in Florida.

My handsome beautiful Pete and I have been dating since December.
❤️

We got married last summer.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 02:19 PM   #74
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I met my Kasey through Yahoo personals....long story short we have been together almost 8 years, legally married in California for 2 years.
Wow!

Hard to believe this was 6 years ago, but we are going to be celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss on 7/3, and 14 years together shortly after that.

Time flies..........
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #75
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
❤️

We got married last summer.
Best wishes for a long and happy life together!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 04:13 AM   #76
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

In Palmer Park over 40 years ago.

I'd just moved to the area. Had a great studio apartment a few blocks from the park. I went there one day and saw her. She was there with her partner and had just finished jogging. She was masculine of center, graceful, assertive, and quiet. Her partner was the extrovert and was chatty with me, wanting to know who the new girl was. Instinctively, her partner may have known trouble was brewing.

Eventually we spoke. She sorta forced it because I avoided her. I was incredibly shy around her because she seemed so cosmopolitan and experenced with the world--she watched foreign movies, grew exotic plants, and jogged. LOL. Those were things I'd never done and didn't know anyone who did. I avoided her.
That only intrigued her...

We partnered for four years and broke up. We never had problems with infidelity, finances, or the usual break-up issues. I was insecure and she was stubborn. Neither of us would bend on some issues so we parted amicably, but we cut off all contact.

Forty years later I searched her name online, she popped up on Facebook, and we're back together again.

Right now it's a long-distance relationship and it's taking a toll on us, but we're in it for the long haul.

I came across this thread while looking for threads on LDRs. So, back to my search.

Anyway, that's how we met.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 02:19 AM   #77
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

We met through a butch-femme group on Facebook. Hy is twenty years older than me, loves to make me smile(even though we only talk on the phone twice a week), lives in New York City and is from Puerto Rico. We are taking things slow and when I get a text from Hym, my heart beats a little faster. I'm happy with myself; for putting my guard down. We have plans to meet in the future.

Zimmeh
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 05:44 AM   #78
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,623 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
met 10 years ago on a (now defunct) butch/femme mailing list. I was mostly a lurker, but I would read her posts, and think to myself "I just want to know her". Eventually I sent her an email off-list, and we became friends. We got to know each other very slowly, played Scrabble online for entire days, and traded the stories of our lives. After almost a year, we met in person and never looked back. She moved here 6 months later, and we began the immigration dance.

Fast forward 9 years and we are a boring old cranky married couple who still make each other laugh so hard that we almost wet our pants at least once a day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
Well 5 years have passed since you posted this. We've been together 14 years now and I'm still laughing with you every single day.

Not a day goes by that you don't show me what it means to be loved. And to me love is a show me kind of thing, a verb not a noun. I know i'm not easy to love, I'm no day at the beach when it comes to love. It's not that I am not lovable or hard to love for some reason, it's just I'm hard to convince. My baggage has made it hard for me to believe I could be loved. But you love me quite thoroughly. There is no room for doubt. You have succeeded where all others have failed. I am loved and I know it. What an awesome thing. If I love you half as well as you love me that would be quite an accomplishment.

The past 14 years have been the best years of my life. Thank you baby!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #79
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,859 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Well 5 years have passed since you posted this. We've been together 14 years now and I'm still laughing with you every single day.

Not a day goes by that you don't show me what it means to be loved. And to me love is a show me kind of thing, a verb not a noun. I know i'm not easy to love, I'm no day at the beach when it comes to love. It's not that I am not lovable or hard to love for some reason, it's just I'm hard to convince. My baggage has made it hard for me to believe I could be loved. But you love me quite thoroughly. There is no room for doubt. You have succeeded where all others have failed. I am loved and I know it. What an awesome thing. If I love you half as well as you love me that would be quite an accomplishment.

The past 14 years have been the best years of my life. Thank you baby!
Actually, you are the easiest person in the world to love.
You're also the most awesomely awesome person I've ever known, and there is no one on the planet (and by "planet", I mean the one that orbits the sun and not BFP. Well, technically, BFP orbits the sun too, I suppose. But I mean the planet in the global sense of the word, and yanno, the world.) I'd rather walk through this life with. The smartest decision I ever made was to send you that first email exactly 15 years ago.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #80
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Gallup, NM July 1994

She on a OB nursing travel contract
Me on an ER nursing travel contract

We stood outside of the ER doors for a smoke break. She had a perm., rose colored glasses, dangle earrings. She couldn't pull it off, and was an obvious
butch under the costume. I was muscular with dark brown hair and an obvious
stone butch dominant carriage.
We had strong crushes on each other that were not stated.
Went out a couple of times platonically (yeah, right).
Invited Her back to my apartment to show off my computer, but ended up
showing off my "toy bag."

Watched TV for about 12 hours while She was getting up the courage to make
a pass. She had claimed to be straight so I wasn't going first.

After Her drinking 9 beers over the 12 hours, She made a move and "it was
all over."

Needless to say, She got rid of the perm, earrings and changed Her hair to reveal the "butch under femme's clothing."

There was a bit of relationship struggle, but She ended up as my Dominant and both madly in love.

Here we are 23 years after meeting, still together as fresh as Day 1. Laughing and chatting nearly all day every day.