Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 03-10-2014, 08:03 PM   #21
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Ah, you are correct, "most" straight people, especially men have (in the past) either come to judge us, get a little (or a lot) iky, or study us for a paper they are writing. While i understand that this is a "public website" (although privately owned) and anyone can read what is written here, i personally am not comfortable with hetrosexual men being in what should be "safe" space.
To be honest, I came here looking for people who could relate. But if straight men make people here nervous, I can respect that and respectfully leave. Unfortunately, there aren't (or doesn't seem to be) any other groups out there that seem to relate.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #22
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail View Post
To be honest, I came here looking for people who could relate. But if straight men make people here nervous, I can respect that and respectfully leave. Unfortunately, there aren't (or doesn't seem to be) any other groups out there that seem to relate.
Relate to what?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #23
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post

I do not understand why you would want to be here; i mean, there wouldn't be much of a dating pool here, and we're not here (well most of us) to educate the general population about queer sex practices, and you (general you) can find a whole bunch of other sites dediated to golf or travel or yada yada yada.

Any way...i am going to get my ass handed to me for being unwelcoming, but i gotta tell you my truth so you will understand how a few others are going to feel, although i am not speaking for anyone but me. We are not here to educate you about women, and wevare not here to educate you about being queer...we are part of a community that deals with men thinking they can go anywhere they want, simply because they are men.

I'm done. Sorry Medusa and Jack

Ummm...I'm not here to be educated. I am no stranger to people who are queer, bisexual or any other form of sexual preference. I have many gay female friends, one of which I was simi intimate with. She related to me on a level that no other woman has ever related to me on.

Furthermore, I am not here looking for any hook-ups either. I'm not the traveling type...and besides all the impractical means it would take to meet anyone from this web site, I am not here to try and convince anyone to be with a straight man.

Ugh...I can see joining this site was a bad idea. Sorry for interrupting.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #24
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Pillow Princesses are wonderful. I need their affections, their squeezing my buttocks, up my back and shoulders ... screamers break my concentration ( I'm just not that good ) but soft moans are oh so sweet while it is going on ...

I am totally satisfied in every way and all my needs are met.

Really like reading this topic, h.b.! Thank you and thanking everyone for their participation.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #25
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kal-el Trail,

Speaking only for myself. You are right, definitely bad idea. Your apology is accepted by me.

Exit to your left.

Good-Bye.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail View Post
Ummm...I'm not here to be educated. I am no stranger to people who are queer, bisexual or any other form of sexual preference. I have many gay female friends, one of which I was simi intimate with. She related to me on a level that no other woman has ever related to me on.

Furthermore, I am not here looking for any hook-ups either. I'm not the traveling type...and besides all the impractical means it would take to meet anyone from this web site, I am not here to try and convince anyone to be with a straight man.

Ugh...I can see joining this site was a bad idea. Sorry for interrupting.
I think a little clarity would be helpful here.

Were you born a biological male (meaning, assigned male at birth)?

Or are you a person who was born biologically female (meaning, assigned female at birth), who identifies as a straight male?

Thanks.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #27
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Kal-el Trail,

Speaking only for myself. You are right, definitely bad idea. Your apology is accepted by me.

Exit to your left.

Good-Bye.
Geezus RockOn, don't sugar coat it. LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation :| moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I think a little clarity would be helpful here.

Were you born a biological male (meaning, assigned male at birth)?

Or are you a person who was born biologically female (meaning, assigned female at birth), who identifies as a straight male?

Thanks.

Well fuck, I never thought to ask, I just assumed he was not a cisgender dude

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #29
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Just to be clear, this site is not for cis gender males. I have PM-ed him but have not yet heard back (sent message same time as Dapper). I think what he is saying is that he is a cis gender male who has queer friends and has liked being intimate with a queer woman, he thought this site might be a cool place to chill with people on. Unfortunately this is not the right site for him if he is a cis gender male. Just to be extra clear some trans men id as het males / straight males and are welcome on the site... but this site is not for cis gender males whether straight or homosexual!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #30
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I "read" him to be a bio straight male. If wrong, I have to apologize.

Anyway, that is the reason why I (as Jet noticed )sugar-coated my response.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #31
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you, nycfemm!

Now, can someone please come and talk more hot about Pillow Princesses?
Old 03-10-2014, 08:46 PM   #32
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

So it's been clarified that this is a cis gender bio-born male (I should have added bio-born in my own previous post), and I have explained that this site is just not the right place for bio born cis gendered males. He's taking a gracious exit.

How do I... ?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #33
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

BTW, pardon my struggle with the vocab soup. Just trying to handle this quickly due to many reports. Hopefully it's clear what I am trying to get across.

How do I... ?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #34
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Just to be clear, this site is not for cis gender males. I have PM-ed him but have not yet heard back (sent message same time as Dapper). I think what he is saying is that he is a cis gender male who has queer friends and has liked being intimate with a queer woman, he thought this site might be a cool place to chill with people on. Unfortunately this is not the right site for him if he is a cis gender male. Just to be extra clear some trans men id as het males / straight males and are welcome on the site... but this site is not for cis gender males whether straight or homosexual!
Right. I used the terms biological and assigned male/female at birth, as there are a lot of people out there who do not know what the term cis means.

Yes, we have more than one FTM "straight" person here, so that is why I thought it was important to ask the question. Also, some people stop identifying as "trans*", if they view their transition as "complete" (which is why I specifically asked what sex they were assigned at birth).

Glad you stepped in and PMmed him, NYC.

EDIT: posted this prior to seeing NYC's latest posts

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:54 PM   #35
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow So long, farewell..,

Well that was certainly interesting for a Monday!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #36
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Well that was certainly interesting for a Monday!

Truly laughed out loud.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #37
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Also, some people stop identifying as "trans*", if they view their transition as "complete" (which is why I specifically asked what sex they were assigned at birth).
Thanks, Dapper, yes, thanks for articulating.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #38
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Kal-El Trail, you know, this is in the forum OTHER SEXUALITIES AND IDENTITIES. That includes Straight. It's easy to stumble upon and post just because you see this as an open forum. But it would serve you well to do your homework and read up before you come on strong after, let's say "a hard day's work as workin' man tough guy which you claim to be. Bad move.

So, Kal-El Trail before you hit the trail, know this...

One, you're not the only man here. The men here are just as valid as you as FtMs and TGs and stone TGs. Some guys here may indeed be biologically straight. Who knows. But there are guys here who could kick your face off your head. So never come on like a tough guy because you're asking for it. If you don't believe me, bring 'er on down to jo-juh.

Two, do your homework. People join sites because they feel safe and they want to express themselves in a space that accomodates their views. Knowledge would serve you well, sir.

Three, don't fuck this up for yourself. Be considerate of other people. This is NOT adultfinder.com or Facebook or the like where there is only one way to think—you're way. The lady (Ms. Tinkerbelly) didn't like your post, much less your presence, but she might have had you been sensitive and considerate had you looked before you leaped. Good luck.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #39
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Let's move on.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #40
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

JFC another good topic derailed by a bro coming in and chucking his weight all around. vomit.

ANYWAY. back to the topic at hand!

"pillow princess" is definitely a derogatory term but lots of us princesses have reclaimed it XD cos as others have pointed out the perception is that we 'just lay there and do nothing' but actually we are certainly active, passionate participants... just the nature of our participation looks different to the 'you fuck me then I fuck you' style... some people can't understand it... well honeys... you're not fucking us so you don't fucking have to lol!
Those who love the pillow princesses know and appreciate and respect our own style of participation and love us for it! Just as we love them for what they give us.

I personally never switch... it feels unnatural and inauthentic to me... just not how I get down. I can't relax in that role. It feels false. That's not how sex should feel! So I don't switch but certainly I know many, many people who do and love it.

I'm all about do what is right for you with partners who have complementary desire...

if pillow princesses are not your thing then fine... but don't make the mistake of thinking there aren't plenty of people for whom pillow princesses are exactly right! and most of all don't diss the way other consenting adults enjoy having sex with each other... just because it isn't your thing.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: