Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 03-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #41
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I was out to lunch a bit daydreaming about our topic here. Once I saw what was going on, I went and read all of this person's posts. In his 4:02 p.m. post, I quote small part:

"I just want to say, as a straight male ..."

I had a bad situation back in 1990 when an out of town straight male started attending my Gay recovery meetings. Long story short, he began stalking me outside of meetings. I did not fear him but it was all too creepy. This guy in the recovery meetings and this guy here tonight sounded a great deal alike in what they were saying.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #42
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down To violent!

Woah, I hope we don't have guys, butches or TG folk who want to kick people's faces off their heads!

Yuck!
Not ok!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 03-10-2014 at 09:14 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #43
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

No threats of violence allowed (please keep this in mind, Jet).

If we want to talk about straight bio cis gendered males, someone please start a thread on that, but for now let's get back to rockin' the pillow talk!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #44
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I actually would like to write something a little hot musings on princessing especially to steer convo back on track but I'm not convinced our little superman wouldn't still be reading, which makes me feel icky tbh. :/

but I'm thinking it... I'm thinking it!!!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #45
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

The Internet never stops being a public place, so make your decisions with that in mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
I actually would like to write something a little hot musings on princessing especially to steer convo back on track but I'm not convinced our little superman wouldn't still be reading, which makes me feel icky tbh. :/

but I'm thinking it... I'm thinking it!!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #46
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
No threats of violence allowed (please keep this in mind, Jet).

If we want to talk about straight bio cis gendered males, someone please start a thread on that, but for now let's get back to rockin' the pillow talk!
Okay Jennifer.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #47
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

rockin the pillow talk ...

liking that idea
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:11 PM   #48
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
But there are guys here who could kick your face off your head. So never come on like a tough guy because you're asking for it. If you don't believe me, bring 'er on down to jo-juh.
I found this way more dick-waggingly offensive than anything he said.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #49
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

what kind of story would you want?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 11:55 AM   #50
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a pillow princess until I'm not, which probably makes me fall somewhere in the middle of the give/take spectrum, lol.

I find it liberating to do nothing except be adored and fuked out of my mind, but I can also be the one who does the giving, just because it is needed by my lover even if i am not in the mood.

Funny thing though, i would never think of her as a pillow butch. Hmmm what does that say about steriotypes (sp) in my head??
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #51
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

This topic is so freaking hot... Wow.... Thanks Honeybarbara for posting this... will be back with more musings....
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #52
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Her voice wove over me like smoke. I could be completely engulfed by her arms and her voice; I just melted into what she was doing to me. My body wanted to turn to hot sand and disintegrate in her touch; her arms wrapped under me, my hips under hers. I was so relaxed and I couldn't gain any control over my own body, nor did I want to. I just reacted over and over, like a tidal movement: rocking, swelling, cresting and breaking.
I woke up stunned from how incredibly hypnotic it was. I felt drugged. Oh my god,
that voice, those hands.
It felt like I had experienced some kind of genie. I have never dreamed anyone like
that before. Not with details like that. Ephemeral. The way she held and touched me was perfect. Safe, relief, responsive, my body just reacting, without thought, to everything she did. I was completely able to let go. Awash, rinsed and falling to pieces, disintegrating into the pleasure of it.
I want that. I want to be touched and released.
a clip of writing from being in that pillow princess state.

(I'll Show You Mine: Tales of Dyke Drama and Smut. 2012)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #53
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

There you are...and I'm happy to see you lol
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2014, 06:54 AM   #54
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

So Collette, tell us more about that goat milk bath

the rumor mill is turning
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #55
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Just got reminded of this thread. And I am pretty glad there are those out there that enjoy a pillow princess. I was re-i produced to being one again this summer and I forget just how fantastic, lovely, hot, amazing it is to he wanted in that way. Turns me into a stack of greased pancakes, really.

I will always do what is wanted from me and do what I'm told to get someone off. I will service someone how they wish, and be happy about it. But as long as it's them being g the boss or the nuts at the end of the sunday.

I give back in many ways. I'm certainly not selfish. But I really am a pillow princess. And I'm active and submissive.
Hard to explain without going into graphic detail.

Some one asked me recently if I was a top,bottom or switch. And I said "an active submissive bottom that services as required"

I can't put anything into simple terms
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 09:44 PM   #56
cutiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

cutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like rocking the pillow princess talk. I normally date stone butches or butches who don't mind being stone with me I just can't resist it because it's so hot! I love giving up control and going into a trance of ecstatic pleasure! I used to share a house with a bunch of butches and it was heaven. I don't need to switch and I think "pillow princess" is always a compliment when used by my kind of butch!
cutiefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cutiefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 09:55 PM   #57
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation

I am a total Pillow Princess. Realizing it's not for everyone, I made sure i found dudes that understood I like being a bodacious play-thing. They crave it as I do.

Those who aren't "into" it or have mistaken my identity to mean a lazy Princess who fluffs pillows and says "do me", will, perhaps never understand that's not so.

For this choice, I have been made fun of, told I was wrong for being one, yada yada. I agree, it's often said in a negative sense, like it's bad thing to be a Pillow Princess..
That kind of makes me dig it even more

It's the whole, mind body soul.....and the rest, is magic
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 11:58 AM   #58
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Give and Take

I'm very fond of pillow princesses. My sexual pleasure is always present when they are feeling the their own from me. Nothing selfish about it either its just what we do. To have someone enjoy what I do for them in this sense. I love it!
Saying "Please" is the word for me.. nice.. all night all day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 11:45 PM   #59
cutiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

cutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputationcutiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love stone butches! I'm a very exciting princess
cutiefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutiefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 05:33 AM   #60
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

I like pillow princesses a lot. I think it's hot when they're lying around not being all active. It's calming, it feels so nonthreatening, I don't have anything to be vigilant against or have performance anxiety about. I know this is 180 to the common complaint of "not active enough," but I love pillow princess behavior, the lazier and passive-er the better!
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote