Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 03-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #181
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
User CP, then click on Edit Details, then you will see the box to click on for changing your pw.
Thanks, man. I have never changed it before.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 08:25 PM   #182
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I need to delete a picture from the photo gallery. It's of me and my ex. I pm'd Mecusa and Linus, and I don't want anymore questions about it.

Thank you all!

Zimmeh
Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #183
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I need to delete a picture from the photo gallery. It's of me and my ex. I pm'd Mecusa and Linus, and I don't want anymore questions about it.

Thank you all!

Zimmeh
On the right side of the pic click "edit" then at the bottom, check the delete box.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 08:49 PM   #184
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Mel to the C!!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
On the right side of the pic click "edit" then at the bottom, check the delete box.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 12:10 AM   #185
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone know if there is a BFP group on Facebook?

Or any other Transmen friendly B-F groups on FB?

Thanks, appreciate the help!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:03 PM   #186
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I recall there is a camping thread where people posted their latest adventures, where they camped, etc etc If someone finds it would you PLEASE bump it?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 06:39 AM   #187
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

this one?

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...hlight=camping
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 09:04 AM   #188
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Yes that was the one, thank you very much Dee
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 07:37 PM   #189
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I know there is a way to ignore users but is there a way to ignore threads so they dont show up when I'm rummaging through to look for specific threads?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #190
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I know there is a way to ignore users but is there a way to ignore threads so they dont show up when I'm rummaging through to look for specific threads?
If you look under "thread tools," which is the first selection to the right of the pink bar that you see at the top of the thread (just scroll up to the top of this thread to see it, there is a drop-down menu that says "ignore this thread."

I haven't used it so I don't know how well it works, but you might want to try going into the thread you want to ignore, click on "thread tools" and then "ignore thread."

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 11:27 PM   #191
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
If you look under "thread tools," which is the first selection to the right of the pink bar that you see at the top of the thread (just scroll up to the top of this thread to see it, there is a drop-down menu that says "ignore this thread."

I haven't used it so I don't know how well it works, but you might want to try going into the thread you want to ignore, click on "thread tools" and then "ignore thread."
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #192
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, guys. How do I screen shot a post?

Thanks.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:44 PM   #193
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default responding to Dapper's post

Dapper,

Download all types of freeware at cnet.

I like "snip-it" for screen captures ... use it about everyday at work. Easy to learn/use and you can get just a piece of the screen if that is all you are interested in.

Here below is the link pointing you in that direction. You can just search along the lines of "free download screen capture snip-it software."

www.cnet.com

Always notice cnet's ratings on their freebies software. Too, ensure it is compatible with your particular platform. It should indicate the operating system. Examples: windows, mac, etc.

If cnet gave it a poor rating, you don't want it. Download the free versions.

Lots of goodies there. Have fun!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 11:16 PM   #194
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

more direct download links may be more helpful

for snip-it:

http://download.cnet.com/s/snip-it/android/

search for whatever you need here:

http://download.cnet.com

good anti-virus there too

*note: some might not be rated yet so get a review by googling it first for reliability before you download
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 11:36 PM   #195
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

You could also just screenshot it directly on your phone but maybe this is obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, guys. How do I screen shot a post?

Thanks.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 06:46 AM   #196
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

RockOn, thank you for your extensive information. nycfem, thanks for joining in, as well (and actually, I am not very good with "the obvious"!)

But, I guess I shouldn't have said screen shot. I actually would never take a picture of a post here and send it somewhere....I know this is an open message board, but it would feel wrong!

What I want to do is that thing where you put a link of an old post inside of a new post you are writing.

Gemme, I think I have seen you do this before? This way I don't place a link to a thread and then tell the person to find post #48395720.

Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #197
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
<snip>
What I want to do is that thing where you put a link of an old post inside of a new post you are writing.
I just go to the post and click on the number in the right hand corner. Then I copy the web address. After that, I create a new post (or reply) and insert a hyperlink (the globe with a chain at the bottom). Then I paste the address I copied. When I'm really being clever, I type something like "click here" and highlight it before I hyperlink so the link address isn't visible in my post.

Click here for an example

Does that help?

Last edited by Mel C.; 02-22-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 06:35 AM   #198
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I just go to the post and click on the number in the right hand corner. Then I copy the web address. After that, I create a new post (or reply) and insert a hyperlink (the globe with a chain at the bottom). Then I paste the address I copied. When I'm really being clever, I type something like "click here" and highlight it before I hyperlink so the link address isn't visible in my post.

Click here for an example

Does that help?
I will try this when I get home from work. Thanks, Mel!

Old 05-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #199
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

If i put a member on ignore do they know they are on ignore or does it show up in the threads?
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 09:40 PM   #200
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
If i put a member on ignore do they know they are on ignore or does it show up in the threads?
No, they will not know you have them on ignore.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: