Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Valentine Day Romantic Plans

Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Valentines Day is just a few days away. What special plans do you have with your honey?

We are making dinner by the fireplace, some champagne and some slow dancing. It's going to be an awesome night.
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
How beautiful....

well for me... I could sit by the fireplace and have a glass of wine and maybe even make a great dinner...

ALL by myself!! *smirk*

Happy Valentines Day to me!! and everyone else!!
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
well certainly there is someone here in your area you could make plans with? My stranger Valentine.

Last year I was alone. Lots of prayers, focus and hoping. I almost gave up. Glad I didnt.
Some day my Valentine will fall right into my heart! I won't look too hard cause when you least expect it it happens, right?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i was hoping for a day off, but v-day falls on an anal-sunday. <3
That's a day off in my world... not yours?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #7
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

It's my Grammy's 90th birthday today and we've been planning a special surprise party for her on Sunday. Even my brother and sister-in-law are flying into town. It's gonna be a hoot!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #8
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:22 AM   #9
Daktari

This is the 4th Valentines Day since Ingress and I got together but it's the first we shall spend together.

I shall be taking her out for a wonderful Thai dinner on Saturday and there shall also be champagne, probably Tattinger, caviar, oysters, and truffled scrambled eggs along the way over the weekend.......and lots of time on our own!

It's going to be a grand weekend.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:53 AM   #10
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Shelia and I started celebrating last night with a fun dinner out. She did do something special just for me...this morning she got up at 5 AM to have coffee with me before I leave for work. For her to do this means more to me than anything she could buy or do - she's here through the weekend and could have slept in.

The rest of our weekend will consist of just being together and doing whatever comes to mind. Since they're calling for yet another winter storm a walk in the snow may be on the docket...it really doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.

Even though we've been together nearly 6 years, every day is Valentine's Day for us.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 06:02 AM   #11
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Okay...I realize that isn't very romantic. However, I don't have a Valentine so I'd rather spend the day celebrating with my family instead of having to think about what I'm missing out on.

cara
I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #12
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HEY! I did send you a PM, what happened to it????

Hrrmmm.

Have a great VD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
I think this is WONDERFUL!

I don't have a "valentine" either, (and am hoping that somebody sends me some secret PM's or something)!? Hint, hint...

But, this gave me an idea maybe to take my parents out to dinner, or do something with them. I just don't know if they want to be "alone" or not. Perhaps tonight would be good for them, but the snow has hit us here pretty good here.

At 77 and 80 yrs. of age, both of my parents are still quite romantic. And they get the most wonderful loving cards for each other - on every occasion...

If my grandmothers were still alive I would definitely be with them!!!

SMILE,
WILDCAT

*Have a wonderful weekend lovers, those dating, and married - and ALL!!!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 07:22 AM   #13
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #14
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to do little things for her this weekend, in the space she stays four nights of the week is a huge gift for me.

Christie works away from home so we usually only get our weekends together, so I boarded the dogs and came up here to spend the weekend with her instead of her having to do the drive this week.

It was really nice being able to see her off this morning. To make her some coffee, take out her trash and warm up her car. Things I used to do for her daily before our life of commuting began.

We have some plans with friends and some plans to just be together, without dogs, cats, crazy family drama or "projects".

Thanks for the positive loving thread, Sachita!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #15
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

ain't love grand???

http://www.youtube.com/watch#videos=...&v=oR9klT8wC4s

I heart my chu-chi face

Last edited by Jess; 02-12-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #16
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

We are going to stay in and enjoy each other!
No work, no studying.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #17
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

im taking myself out for a nice dinner.....
yeha me
and buying some flowers.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #18
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

We are going to play Bingo and then dinner at our favorite Chinese place.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #19
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Valentines Day Plans....

Leather..

Flesh..

Teeth and a lil blood....

The end...
That's what I love about you Lady_Snow - always the great romantic

Words (who's hoping for some of the same)
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #20
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

We're going to a not-so-distant city, for three days of goofing-off-ness. Some of it's a surprise, so don't want to give up the details, but we gotta take her car in case we need 4WD (there's a tiny clue). She's just plain fun, though I thought "fun" didn't exist any more. (why does the phrase, "Please sir, can I have some more" keep popping into my head?)
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to I'mOneToo For This Useful Post: