Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Before I die...

...I want to be able to retire.

Healthy enough (also able to afford not to be employed) to be able to enjoy my time.

Yes, retirement sounds lovely.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #42
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I have shared it with the person who it concerns and in time with the rest of bfp I promise
Lovely!...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #43
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Dee, first let me say, I enjoyed the entire video and when she started to cry, I was sad with her.

Reading all the posts, up to this one, made me think a lot.
Made me think, what do I want for me before I die since I always seem to put others first.

So, before I die, I'd like to fall in love again because loving someone just isn't enough
I'd like a home I never have to move from again because I like it enough to stay
I'd like a job I enjoy going to instead of going because I have to
I'd like to go fishing anywhere and everywhere when I can
I'd like to publish my poetry for others to read for years to come
I'd like to advocate for abused and neglected animals
I'd like property to build a cat habitat/sanctuary for all the throw aways to live without being chased away by humans

Although I know in my heart, I will always want more for others rather than myself, this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

To my BFP family, lets just all live in peace and harmony before we die.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #44
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

To fall madly and deeply in love.

To watch my granddaughter fall madly and deeply in love with someone who reciprocates.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #45
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's see..

Hang glide off the Swiss Alps...Ride a bull...Ride a horse on an Iceland seashore...Walk across hot coals..See a volcano erupting...Ice ride my dirtbike across a frozen lake...Live for a year in both Berlin and the Czech Republic...And see all 7 wonders of the world.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #46
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...they say the third time's a charm.

Ah, to raise my arms victorious, face to the heavens, feeling the pin-prick burn of the sun and the steel cold chill in the wind while I struggle for breath... all from the 22,837 ft. summit of Aconcagua.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #47
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die I want to....

See my daughters happy and successful....

and

Have at LEAST one grandbaby

but I'm in no hurry for that....tyvm
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #48
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Dee, first let me say, I enjoyed the entire video and when she started to cry, I was sad with her.

Reading all the posts, up to this one, made me think a lot.
Made me think, what do I want for me before I die since I always seem to put others first.

So, before I die, I'd like to fall in love again because loving someone just isn't enough
I'd like a home I never have to move from again because I like it enough to stay
I'd like a job I enjoy going to instead of going because I have to
I'd like to go fishing anywhere and everywhere when I can
I'd like to publish my poetry for others to read for years to come
I'd like to advocate for abused and neglected animals
I'd like property to build a cat habitat/sanctuary for all the throw aways to live without being chased away by humans

Although I know in my heart, I will always want more for others rather than myself, this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

To my BFP family, lets just all live in peace and harmony before we die.

Thank you for watching the video, i was hoping people would!

i could have written this list, only replaced poetry (i am no writer like you are!) with photography. i want to share how i see things with the world, and before i die would love to see people enjoy my photos and see what i see.

In reading these lists, most of them are about *us*. What we want, what we need.. but life isn't always about us. Like before i die i would like to see m y mother happy. She is not a happy person, before i die i want to see her enjoy her life, just once.

The question isn't really what we would like to *do* although that certainly comes to mind... but what we want before we die, whatever that may be.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #49
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die....

i want to see men stop attacking the women of the world, mostly sexually.

Before i die... i want to see a world where it's not the norm to have women and children raped, hunted, abused.

Before i die i want to see a world free of fear.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #50
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to see a world free of hunger.

Before i die i want to fly a plane!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #51
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Before i die....

i want to see men stop attacking the women of the world, mostly sexually.

Before i die... i want to see a world where it's not the norm to have women and children raped, hunted, abused.

Before i die i want to see a world free of fear.
AMEN!!!!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #52
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to teach! ...........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #53
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

...live abroad.

....go skydiving.

......run a marathon.

.........see an end to rape and violence against women and children.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #54
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Before i die i want to teach! ...........
You already do this. Many people do this and don't know it. many people learn from you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #55
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
You already do this. Many people do this and don't know it. many people learn from you.

What a compliment. Thank you so much!

i wasn't thinking of this project idea as a bucket list per se, but i think it has to be somewhat.

i know that i will not live long enough to read all the books i ever want to.

So before i die i want to try!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #56
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

...have babies w/ my wife.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #57
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default Before I die, I want to....

...learn to tango and make Blue promise that we'll tango our way through old age, even if it has to be in wheelchairs

...see two of my three children married and settled and know that the third will be taken care of once I'm gone

...hold my first grandchild

Anything else would be a bonus.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #58
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

See everyone be able to get married, legally.....
Get married, legally .....
See Lady Gaga in concert, and perhaps cruise around town in a limo and be able to chat with her...
Go to a Laker game and sit with Jack Nicholson, courtside.....
Swim with doplhins .....
Be able to talk with my mom one more time, even though she is no longer amongst us ....
See an end to world hunger .....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #59
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Before I die...

...I want to walk down the isle with the love of my life with no questions about my rights to love
...I want to adopt a little person
...I want to plant a garden and be remembered by it
...build and be Mistress of my own gifted and talented school
...have a huge wooden table to gather friends and loved ones
...get it right and have a chance to say I am sorry I hurt you
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #60
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

before i die i want to see peace in the Middle East
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: