Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #41
Sheridan

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me Sheridan
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Sheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST ReputationSheridan Has the BEST Reputation
Default My First Scare Movie

I was 12 and it was Humanoids from the Deep (it was rerunning on HBO and I was at a friends house). Sacred the crap out of me (the humanoid baby delivering seen was the worst).
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheridan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #42
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Carrie. I was 7 I think. maybe 8. my brother, who enjoyed damaging me, brought me into the living room when he was babysitting me (14) and let me watch it with him. I had nightmares for years.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #43
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

I was 8, 9 years old and I must give credit to two. JAWS and Grizzly.

I still don't act right.

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #44
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,623 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Jaws wasn't my first scary movie but it was the one that had the most effect on me. I never looked at the water in the same way again. But thankfully in a couple of years the fear part died down and my curiosity and interest was peaked and that eventually evolved into a deep love and respect for the ocean and everything in it.

I have no segue that works so I'll just say speaking of scary movies, my son (my ex gave birth to him but were together when she did so he is mine to me) who was about 2 ˝ at the time, was sleeping and we were watching one of the many Friday the 13th movies, I don’t remember which one but it was during a particularly bloody part when I heard this little voice say “Ooo, mess”. I turned and there he was staring at the screen, absolutely mesmerized. He had gotten up and neither of us heard him. I scooped him up and carried him back to bed agreeing with him all the while. Yes, sweetie such a mess. They’ll clean it up I’m sure. He seemed comforted to hear that. He was always a very neat kid.

A couple of years later when he was about 4 I rented the movie Labyrinth (not a horror movie) to watch with him. He loved it. We had a great time watching it together. The next day when I went to pick him up after work at his daycare, the administrator called me in to tell me he had been acting very aggressively all day. I asked what he was doing and she told me he kept trying to pull the heads off of the other kids.

Never saw that coming.

If you ever saw Labyrinth you know there are characters in the story, Fireys, with detachable body parts who try to pull the head off the main character. Who would’ve figured he’d focus on that?
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2013, 05:01 AM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've already given my first but this was shortly thereafter and really messed me up.

It took me a looong time not to look at babies with ye ole side eye.

So, in order to terrify more kids and parents to be, there's a remake.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #46
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Sir Graves Ghastly Show

There isn't anything quite like the B horror flick on a Sunday afternoon.

ha.

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #47
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure what the VERY first movie was. My youth is a blurry vision of Wes Craven, Scott Cunningham, Clive barker and like director/writers. I can remember as early as around 4/5 and watching Stephen King movies. Its a toss up between Hellraiser, Child's Play or the Blob. Regardless, my tormented youth has truly shaped me into the twisted person I am today.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #48
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Friday the 13th when I was 5 or 6 years old. My cousins were staying over and they were watching it so I wanted to watch it with them. I just remember that I watched it, but nothing about that particular experience.

Around the same age though I saw Stephen King's IT and it scared the shit out of me. To this day I'm shit scared of clowns lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 AM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Friday the 13th when I was 5 or 6 years old. My cousins were staying over and they were watching it so I wanted to watch it with them. I just remember that I watched it, but nothing about that particular experience.

Around the same age though I saw Stephen King's IT and it scared the shit out of me. To this day I'm shit scared of clowns lol
IT made me look sideways at sink and storm drains for a long, long time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #50
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
IT made me look sideways at sink and storm drains for a long, long time.

They ALLLL float down here Gemme....
Old 11-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #51
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

'The Shining' when I was 7, and my Uncle Steve (a teenager and my babysitter) told me that I looked just like the ghost girls and that I must have an evil twin ghost sister living in the house.

I had 'big-wheel on the patterned carpet' nightmares for years!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #52
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm thats easy it was poltergiest and I was 5 yrs old and I constantly even now cry my eyes out when they push the tv out the motel room ... I dont know why but I have been doig it since I was 5 lol we all knew I was a lil odd though lol
Old 11-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #53
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't remember the first scary movie I saw but the first one that I do remember was Last House On The Left. We saw it at a drive-in, I was about 13 or 14 and it scared the beejezus out of me. To this day, I am not a fan of slasher type movies.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Clown alert!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
They ALLLL float down here Gemme....

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #55
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

<shivers> it was even scarier in my mind....the book FAR surpasses the movie...over 1000 pages...I read it in under 2 weeks...mostly during high school biology lol Poor Mr Moge....
Old 11-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #56
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i read many scary books but my first scary movie was my Bloody Valentine. i think i was about 13 or so.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #57
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My first scary movie was Salem's Lot. I was terrified something was going to be tapping on my window after that.....

tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #58
LeeaSkyy

How Do You Identify?:
N/A
Preferred Pronoun?:
N/A
Relationship Status:
N/A

LeeaSkyy is on a distinguished road

First scary movie was A nightmare on Elm Street. I love scary movies!!
LeeaSkyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #59
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

The first scary movie was Alien and I loved it. I was 7 I think.
The first movie that really scared me was House on Haunted Hill (1999), about a year later. All those preserved organs and fetus... and then I got obsessed with horror movies.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:21 AM   #60
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

As kid I saw a lot of old school horror films and 1963 The Haunting gave me nightmares for weeks.I caught it on late night creature features and had to be around 7 years old.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote