Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 03-07-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Not a Newbie but I have been MIA for some time

Hello Planet.

A reintroduction. I haven't been around here in quite some time. 40 year old femme that has a preference for FTM's. Just had a LTR end but I don't want it to be over. It's very complicated and he is here, too, so out of respect no details. The past year has been very difficult. Issues with work, a house fire, a few moves, a relationship taking a turn in the wrong direction...it's been rough.

Just hello to everyone. Hope the past year has been kinder to you tan it has to me.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
Hello Planet.

A reintroduction. I haven't been around here in quite some time. 40 year old femme that has a preference for FTM's. Just had a LTR end but I don't want it to be over. It's very complicated and he is here, too, so out of respect no details. The past year has been very difficult. Issues with work, a house fire, a few moves, a relationship taking a turn in the wrong direction...it's been rough.

Just hello to everyone. Hope the past year has been kinder to you tan it has to me.
Hope you find some company to occupy you a little here, I`m new too but somehow never got around to introducing myself.

See you around !

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 10:59 PM   #3
Caliblueeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Boi

Caliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST ReputationCaliblueeyes Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Been away

So I have been away from this site for some time now but thought it would be nice to come back..it's been so long I didn't remember my old log in so I changed my name. .
Caliblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliblueeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 11:57 PM   #4
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back Caliblueeyes.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post: