Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I was hoping to buy a butch, but this thread has been no help at all!
Oh, you know me.

And I'm very affordable.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #42
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Oh, you know me.

And I'm very affordable.

Is that code for "cheap?"

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #43
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Depends on how you want to play, big boy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #44
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mack do you think you could rent him out to me on occasion? I have some litter boxes that need scooping and I don't feel like it and Nick doesn't seem to care that I don't feel like it.

Old 10-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #45
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Mack do you think you could rent him out to me on occasion? I have some litter boxes that need scooping and I don't feel like it and Nick doesn't seem to care that I don't feel like it.

Hm, I don't think this is the right model for you, this one's got some structural issues that might make scooping difficult.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #46
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hm, I don't think this is the right model for you, this one's got some structural issues that might make scooping difficult.
Oh shit, I just noticed the hook hand!

I bet we could solder a scoop to the end of it though.

Inappropriate?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #47
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Oh shit, I just noticed the hook hand!

I bet we could solder a scoop to the end of it though.

Inappropriate?
I try to always be inappropriate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #48
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
I try to always be inappropriate.
Fabulous. Since you're open to a few, um, improvements just leave it to me and Mack. We'll fix you up real good.

I'm thinking we could fuse stilts or maybe pogosticks to your feet so that you will be more useful for tasks that are up high.

So we've got stilt and/or pogo feet, and a litterscooper hand. We'll get back to you after we've conferenced for a bit about further updates to your, um, bodily breakdown.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #49
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

I also must confess to being grossly misled by the title of this thread.
rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #50
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainintothesea View Post
I also must confess to being grossly misled by the title of this thread.
i have back issues of consumer reports...just call at my page and make an appointment... i would be glad to show them to you...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #51
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooooh! I'd call that a DREAM date!
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #52
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
Ooooooh! I'd call that a DREAM date!
you saying i must be dreaming????
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #53
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
i have back issues of consumer reports...just call at my page and make an appointment... i would be glad to show them to you...
That's very generous of you, haha!
rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #54
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

www.magnoliclothiers.com
I've searched everywhere for this style of flannel trouser. Eureka!
Perhaps this is wrong thread?
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #55
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous butch samurai cowboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference-9/10 I get she/her
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Gala is on a distinguished road
Default Bullets,etc

Hey just wondering, do any of you use a vibrator like a bullet underneath your strapon and if so which is your favorite?

Thanks
Old 05-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #56
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Do we have a fashion thread? Or can we use this space for that also?

Need to find some clothing sites that offer well rounded apparel. Casual, dress, etc for folks my age. I will wear some clothes that are fairly youthful, but at 46 , I don't tend to like a lot of today's styles.

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground.. lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground"!

The girl says I need to stop shopping the clearance rack at Wally World or thrift stores... Any ideas folks?
When I need "date clothes" I go to Uniqlo. Their "slim" shirts and pants fit well and look fancy, but are affordable. They also can alter clothes right in the store.
I think dressing up is fun but I hate to shop.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 09:03 PM   #57
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

unfortunately couldn't fit in. just found the Outplay for butch bathing suits. Very cool. check them out
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:51 PM   #58
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

If any of y'all have small feet or really small feet like mine, make sure you get fitted properly for cowboy boots, it makes a huge difference. I went from wearing a woman's 5.5 B to a kid's 3.5 D. Saved me some money.

Also does anyone have any suggestions as far as formal wear for us bigger butches and heavy chested bois?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:58 PM   #59
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP, where are the fashion guys at? lol

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #60
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Bump.

Honestly I dress like shit. Probably need a little more fort for nice date nights and a cousins wedding this summer.

Unfortunately I am plus sized and ...sigh... not the square body type I would like. I wear menswear... but piece that work are few and far between. Probably the reason I dress like shit... I hate shopping and will wear what ever I find to death.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: