Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #21
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I keep having this dream wherein I cannot find my car--where I parked it. I wander from lot to lot, street to street and have no clue where it is, and I am completely anxious it is gone forever due to my negligence.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #22
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I keep having this dream wherein I cannot find my car--where I parked it. I wander from lot to lot, street to street and have no clue where it is, and I am completely anxious it is gone forever due to my negligence.
This definitely means you've lost drive and inspiration.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #23
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
This definitely means you've lost drive and inspiration.
...hmm...something to conisder--thanks for your interpretation, kannon.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 08:37 AM   #24
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i dreamt i took mr mighty mouse to work and he slept on my shoulder while i worked, and followed me anytime i got up from my desk...co workers just pretended not to see him...then...we got i my car and drove, and drove, we ended up at mall of america on a tour bus...

its official...i am losing it...hahaha

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 11:08 PM   #25
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamt the other night something terrifying was in my bedroom.It was a dark energy of some kind.I woke up with a panic attack,fell back to sleep and once again had the same nightmare and again woke up feeling a panic to run out of my house and try to get help,because it felt like this thing was trying to make me lose my mind.I must of went back to sleep a third time and when I woke up everything seemed back to normal.Like,that was one hell of a nightmare,whew!

Anyone here heard of "Alpha Jerk".I believe i had these sleep phenomenons twice in my life,both times I was sent back,whatever that means.
My first alpha jerk was at 18 and the other at age 35.From my experience its like you want to just float away,like your spirit is leaving your body and its soo peaceful where you're going.Anyway,I came back to my body.Weird stuff.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:07 PM   #26
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since i was in my early teens I have had alot of religious dreams. I havent told anyone about them except my grandmother. I was always afraid they would think i was weird or trying to get attention. My grandmother became concerned and told me to talk to my pastor about the dreams.but i havent yet. I dont know why it gives me such anxiety but it does. And i worry what people will think of me.